Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

So Pdp Has Been Paying People To Attend Their Rallies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Pdp Has Been Paying People To Attend Their Rallies (909 Views)

PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Pdp Has Been Paying People To Attend Their Rallies by miserflirt: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
I hardly believe it that PDP has been paying people handsomely to attend their rallies, I'm so surprise to have found out myself now @ the IBB Square where we been waiting for GEJ that free buses has been provided to each ward with a minimum of 5k -20k per each person as an incentive to attend. Even at that people are still shouting CHANGE, Be wise not to sacrifice four (4) more years ahead to insecurity, corruption, bad governance etc @ the of expense of monetary inducement.

3 Likes

Re: So Pdp Has Been Paying People To Attend Their Rallies by fallout87: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
miserflirt:
I hardly believe it that PDP has been paying people handsomely to attend their rallies, I'm so surprise to have found out myself now @ the IBB Square where we been waiting for GEJ that free buses has been provided to each ward with a minimum of 5k -20k per each person as an incentive to attend. Even at that people are still shouting CHANGE, Be wise not to sacrifice four (4) more years ahead to insecurity, corruption, bad governance etc @ the of expense of monetary inducement.

You are too foolish to realize APC is the same as PDP. If PDP is doing it then APC is doing it as well. Half of APC are thieves from PDP anyways.
Re: So Pdp Has Been Paying People To Attend Their Rallies by fijiano202(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
miserflirt:
picture pls....this is nairaland u cant just believe any story...we need adequate intel
Re: So Pdp Has Been Paying People To Attend Their Rallies by kestolove95(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Everybody dey hire crowd na...but apc own na child play wia pdp dey..pdp fit hire all nigeria go dia campaign
Re: So Pdp Has Been Paying People To Attend Their Rallies by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
fallout87:

You are too foolish to realize APC is the same as PDP. If PDP is doing it then APC is doing it as well. Half of APC are thieves from PDP anyways.

You are the Gold medallist in idiocy-induced foolishness

So you mean to tell me that Buhari gave money to hundreds of thousands of people who attended his rally overnight in Zamfara and several parts of the North waiting for hours and even the whole day

Some of these states are even PDP states like Kaduna and Jigawa.....a situation which prompted Sule Lamido to keep crying all about that Buhari's candidature is a problem unto their soul over the fact that the man is loved fanatically almost unto the point of death by the masses

Since you were born have you seen where political rallies were held at night and massive crowd still attend before?

5 Likes

Re: So Pdp Has Been Paying People To Attend Their Rallies by Qoradi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
So OP, did you collect?

1 Like

Re: So Pdp Has Been Paying People To Attend Their Rallies by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
miserflirt:

People like you who are outdated are supposed to read and learn from here and not to show the entire world how outdated you are! Didn't you hear what happened during APC primary in Lagos and how Dollars was shared in an election within a party? Somebody who came for rally in the morning to close in the evening is he/she not supposed to eat, and if the party cannot share food and decided to give money to enable them to eat/drink water, what is wrong about that.

Let me advice that we the younger ones should be able to note down what we see, hear about the elders in terms politice, and use the good ones to equip ourselves, if somebody like you who has access to internet can still come up with this submission, then I think you are just here wasting your time.
Re: So Pdp Has Been Paying People To Attend Their Rallies by fallout87: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
beopened:

You are the Gold medallist in idiocy-induced foolishness

So you mean to tell me that Buhari gave money to hundreds of thousands of people who attended his rally overnight in Zamfara and several parts of the North waiting for hours and even the whole day

Isn't that the same excuse you morons give for everything PDP?? Seriously, some of you are a waste. APC is just like PDP. They are both corrupt. Continue lying to yourself you foolish man and return to your vomit as a fool does, never learning from previous mistakes.

The fact APC is being lead by that thief Tinubu is a warning sign that it will be just as bad, maybe even worse. You are too foolish and easily lead by shiny objects to see this though. They tell you they are different (even though have are thieves who left PDP) and because of your lack of intelligence and poor education; you believe them.

Then you wonder why Nigeria is like it is. Fools being lead by thieves.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Groups Are Back To Creeks In Niger Delta — Asuni / These Are My Reasons For Supporting Goodluck Jonathan!!!! / Apc And Pdp Broom And Umbrella Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.