Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. (8229 Views)

How Jonathan's Transformation Agenda Makes Apc's Turkish Consultants Look Bad - / Jonathan's Transformation Train From Kano To Lagos / Buhari Riding On Jonathan's Transformation Train(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Longeria(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
PointB:

Congratulation for using your camera. Proceed to the bank for your payment, but first show that:

1. The picture are not from Chad or Niger Republic
2. There is no on-going construction, as evident from the freshly cut trees.
And explain what is wrong with construction even as the president visits?
Are you sure it's not them that did it for the purpose of this trashy thread.
Nothing WEEDIANS can't do for power.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by jorlons(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
what sort of a transformation is this This is more like a death trap with the gravels on the rails.

Jona and eye service en.....so na d train wey dem dey use disturb person ear naim be dis. What a shame. Other countries are using bullet and maglev trains, Jona dey install locoto locoto
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by aresa: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Longeria:
JONATHAN is the only president that is uprooting problems and replace them with useful solution.

GEJ till 2019.

Mediocre and backward 1909 solution..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by dayo23(f): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Longeria:
Op, what's your point here? During Buhari regime, did we ever see this kind of infrastructure rehabilitation and maintenance?
Mumu, keep campaigning for Jonathan.

MEANWHILE NIGERIA RAILWAY UNDER BUHARI.
Gej pikin check down

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
I pity the train(s) that will ply that route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Longeria(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
JONATHAN'S achievement in railway sector is incomparable to any administration in history of Nigeria.

FACT.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Longeria(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, phockphockman

Please come let's eat these APChickens.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Longeria(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
And this. smiley
THREAD, DEAD AND BURIED. gringringringringrin
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by dre11(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:
Barcanista come and see transformation wo shocked
Ayamlaykorn

You this poem guy sha

I want you to check this link

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/22/jonathan%E2%80%99s-igbo-internet-warriors-are-disgrace-humanity-c-don-adinuba

And see why this government is a fraud
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by jorlons(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
@Longeria aren't you guys tired of circulating that same picture you just posted. If indeed the so called transformation is working why not paste a link of a recorded video from any traveler who has traveled with this trains or better still travel urself and record it. And while you are at it try and scout online for the budget allocated for this refurbishments so we can compare with what is seen here
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by kaboninc(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Most of these goon.s are just either st.up.id or simply d.aft. What kind of fel.lons do we have roaming the streets of nairaland?

With the real testimonies of people travelling with the new trains on these rebuilt tracks, so cowa.rds are still doubting? What joy does this sil.y op gains buy being s.tup.id? Are you not ashamed of your self? Just know your fo.olishness has no limit.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/191462-jonathan-commissions-enugu-port-harcourt-train-service

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nigeria-railway-takes-delivery-five-68-seater-coaches/
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Caseless: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:
op is very dumb not to know what work in progress means and were work is truly in progress.

thank God you have managed to travel today, how was the road.

was it motor-able or
u and pointb should get out of this thread if u dont have anything meaninful to say. What do u mean work in progress? It is the same story everywhere. I saw the one that passed through zaria, it is already in use and what u describe as 'work in progress' is what they did there(filling the rail line with gravel 'haphazardly') and we're told it has been transformed. Omenka brought pictures, if u dont agree with him, post urs. Lalasticlala, seun, frontpage pls.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by EnigmAries(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
jorlons:
@Longeria aren't you guys tired of circulating that same picture you just posted. If indeed the so called transformation is working why not paste a link of a recorded video from any traveler who has traveled with this trains or better still travel urself and record it. And while you are at it try and scout online for the budget allocated for this refurbishments so we can compare with what is seen here
Don't mind the mofos. When the noise of this trains was deafening, I decided to take a ride on first class cabin from Ilorin to Kano to see for myself. Apart from the part that it was the same kind of train I travelled in, in 1988, most of the seats are out of place, no light and the cabins were overcrowded with passengers. Worst of all, the train started having brake problems, so I had to make emergency drop at Minna grin
As a former Loco Driver, I can tell you that the engines were just replaced with Mikano generator and the cabins dusted. Nothing more
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Caseless: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
kaboninc:
Most of these goon.s are just either st.up.id or simply d.aft. What kind of fel.lons do we have roaming the streets of nairaland?

With the real testimonies of people travelling with the new trains on these rebuilt tracks, so cowa.rds are still doubting? What joy does this sil.y op gains buy being s.tup.id? Are you not ashamed of your self? Just know your fo.olishness has no limit.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/191462-jonathan-commissions-enugu-port-harcourt-train-service

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nigeria-railway-takes-delivery-five-68-seater-coaches/
oh, sharrap, pls!

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by eaglechild: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
OP you should consider relocating from there.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless:
u and pointb should get out of this thread if u dont have anything meaninful to say. What do u mean work in progress? It is the same story everywhere. I saw the one that passed through zaria, it is already in use and what u describe as 'work in progress' is what they did there(filling the rail line with gravel 'haphazardly') and we're told it has been transformed. Omenka brought pictures, if u dont agree with him, post urs. Lalasticlala, seun, frontpage pls.
Leave them to be talking trash. They said I should post pics of other sections. When I do, they'd put their tails inbetween their legs and scamper out of this thread.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Caseless: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Longeria:
Op, what's your point here? During Buhari regime, did we ever see this kind of infrastructure rehabilitation and maintenance?
Mumu, keep campaigning for Jonathan.

MEANWHILE NIGERIA RAILWAY UNDER BUHARI.
buhari's less than 2 years of nothing is better than gej's 6 years that gave birth to this trash. Gej should be ashamed of himself if he thinks achieving this nonsense in six years is something worthy of applause.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Caseless: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Leave them to be talking trash. They said I should post pics of other sections. When I do, they'd put their tails inbetween their legs and scamper out of this thread.
dont waste ur time on them. Seun, frontpage, pls.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by MoreWahala: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
I took pictures and you are asking about "source"?? Are you joking or something?
You are snapping Bola(Dustbin) and u want it on frontpage, mr man do u have a working brain?
Better come up with something more demeaning (which will still be lies- Apshit's trademark)
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by kaboninc(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless:
oh, sharrap, pls!

Cow like you. Caseless.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by nzeadachie: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
dayo23:
Gej pikin check down
THEY'RE TAKING OVER THEIR PLACE, ARE THEY FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY? IS IT NOT WHAT BUHARI, RERIMA, ELRUFAI AND OTHER WANT BY THE TIME THEY'RE ASKING FOR SHARIA? IT SERVE THEM BETEER LET THEM CONTINUE TILL THEY FINISH
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Caseless: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
kaboninc:

Cow like you. Caseless.
u are a hacked roach.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by arewafederation: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
kaboninc:

I feel sad and sympathise with most Nigerians like you who celebrate the dirty mediocre projects given to us by these wicked people in government. This is mostly due to lack of exposure and addiction to long years of hardship.

My brother, if you go to Dubai, Singapore and other countries that should be at par with Nigeria, you will feel ashamed of yourself for calling this useless rail ways a transformation.

wallahi Nigerians know NOTHING about good governance. sad angry
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless, here they come!

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Longeria(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
eaglechild:
OP you should consider relocating from there.

GEJ till 2019
GBAM.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by anonimi: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
PointB:

Tell me what I don't know?

That weed were growing on rail tracks during Buhari time? Is that a lie? Haven't you read the news?

Since he may not have read the news, I have reproduced it for him below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Let's see just a SAMPLE of what the current situation is after six years of progressive TRANSFORMATION:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvrhwDBefo][/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Garrithe1st: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mp3 transformation. Heard but never seen.

cheesy
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Longeria(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Longeria(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
arewafederation:

I feel sad and sympathise with most Nigerians like you who celebrate the dirty mediocre projects given to us by these wicked people in government. This is mostly due to lack of exposure and addiction to long years of hardship.

My brother, if you go to Dubai, Singapore and other countries that should be at par with Nigeria, you will feel ashamed of yourself for calling this useless rail ways a transformation.

wallahi Nigerians know NOTHING about good governance. sad angry
Show us what Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo and YARADUA has done before talking trash,
Feel sorry for yourself.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Vanpascore(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
major466:
APC e minions in pains because of the wind of Transformation and Fresh Air blowing across Nigeria.
GEJ is reviving our Railway System, the very sector pa Buhari destroyed 31 years ago.

With all he got from excess crude account, this is what he can do. Besides, see d project like local gvt work.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by jorlons(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
EnigmAries:
Don't mind the mofos. When the noise of this trains was deafening, I decided to take a ride on first class cabin from Ilorin to Kano to see for myself. Apart from the part that it was the same kind of train I travelled in, in 1988, most of the seats are out of place, no light and the cabins were overcrowded with passengers. Worst of all, the train started having brake problems, so I had to make emergency drop at Minna grin
As a former Loco Driver, I can tell you that the engines were just replaced with Mikano generator and the cabins dusted. Nothing more
u wan kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin *Thanks for confirming what we all know
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
EnigmAries:
Guy, free them. Shebi they said I should post other sections. Network was bad earlier but I'm posting them now.

Pics loading.
Cc; Barcanista, demdem, caseless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? / 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP / Festus Keyamo Wants People That Try To Blackmail The Supreme Court Disciplined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.