Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. (8226 Views)

How Jonathan's Transformation Agenda Makes Apc's Turkish Consultants Look Bad - / Jonathan's Transformation Train From Kano To Lagos / Buhari Riding On Jonathan's Transformation Train(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by arewafederation: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
PointB abeg show let me tell you something..... grin
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
arewafederation:
PointB abeg show let me tell you something..... grin
Over 8 mentions and the guy is nowhere to be found.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, OAM4J, can you see what is going on here?? Just the other day, a picture of a newspaper article written over 30 years ago showing "rail tracks overgrown with weed" was promptly moved to the front page. Here we have over a dozen pictures of rail tracks taken today and yet you guys can't move it to the front page.

Isn't this a blatant show of double standards??

Cc: Barcanista, Berem, Gbawe, Donphilopus, Caseless, sincerenigerian, Jarlon.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Caseless: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Over 8 mentions and the guy is nowhere to be found.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, OAM4J, can you see what is going on here?? Just the other day, a picture of a newspaper article written over 30 years ago showing "rail tracks overgrown with weed" was promptly moved to the front page. Here we have over a dozen pictures of rail tracks taken today and yet you guys can't move it to the front page.

Isn't this a blatant show of double standards??

Cc: Barcanista, Berem, Gbawe, Donphilopus, Caseless, sincerenigerian, Jarlon.
let's flood twitter with this trash called transformation.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Vanpascore(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2015
major466:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

That is just d reason why we want another person to try his/her best, he has contributed his own quota, thanks to him.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by PointB: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:
PointB come and defend your master. I can see serious work in progress. You asked for more pics, here they are!

Guy, thanks for the picture. I couldn't comment because I was busy then, and I mostly don't comment on Nairaland at certain time of the day because, and to be honest, I have a life!

Now concerning the pictures you uploaded, you have only confirmed what has been severally mentioned - the East -North section of Nigeria Railways rehabilitation is making progress. That's what your pictures are saying.

There are quite a lot of work done, yet so much to be done. Correcting the damages and rots inflicted on our infrastructure by a deluge of clueless and inept military junta from Buhari to Abacha is a huge task. It can't be done overnight.

This is the more reason why we should cast our votes for GEJ who has shown the maturity to continue projects started by those before him. We know the antecedent of people like Buhari, they don't continue good projects (like Metroline for Lagos), Buhari actually cancelled them even at great financial and opportunity loss. GEJ is the man that have brought our rail system this far, he's the one who will take it further!

Again, thanks for the update, we need people like you to continue to put the government on it's toes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by PointB: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Abagworo:

They deserve no compensation for deliberately building on rail line.

That's debatable. For all you know, the rail line is their ancestral home!
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by Chigold101(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:
Below are some of the pictures I took in Makurdi. In the state on an official assignment and it happens that the President's campaign trail is billed to make a stop in the town today. The usual suspects then scrambled to put some "transformation" touches to the rail lines passing through the Makurdi metropolis and make them look good enough to show to the world just how "transformed" and "world classly" the administration has made our rail sector.

Enjoy!!

No matter how you promote lies it will be FailBuhari on February 14th 2015
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by holatin(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Cc: koboko69, passingshot, Unibenstudent, holatin, LRNZH.
back from ban
lemme read
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by blacksta(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
What a scam
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by eposho: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
PointB:

Congratulation for using your camera. Proceed to the bank for your payment, but first show that:

1. The pictures are not from Chad or Niger Republic
2. There is no on-going construction, as evident from the freshly cut trees.
And explain what is wrong with construction even as the president visits?
on going construction my yansh.
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by maryamsexyok: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love the fact that Nigerians are seeing everything that President Goodluck has done and still doing. So, I will continue to enjoy and celebrate Him. #iwishyougoodluck
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2015
maryamsexyok:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love the fact that Nigerians are seeing everything that President Goodluck has done and still doing. So, I will continue to enjoy and celebrate Him. #iwishyougoodluck
How's your enjoyment bro?? cheesy
Re: Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. by omenka(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
So this thread was eventually restored to the politics section. I'm sure it was that shameless bigot called Ngwakwe that took it to the travel section back then. cheesy

How time flies. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) / You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) / Did Anyone See The Inverted Cross On Paris Bomblast Funeral Right Now On CNN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.