Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) (40446 Views)

Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Godmother(f): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
abanicool:
truely an african woman....................very gorgeous,attractive, humble nd lovely

How do you know she's humble?
You got that just by looking at her pix grin
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Help oh pls who knows the where about of holyeye oh
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by simdam500(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Looking beautiful ..........

By the way. What does marriage legalization mean? shocked
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by simdam500(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
bellychiz: Help oh pls who knows the where about of holyeye oh

Dunno ooo... last seen is last year .. just noticed too
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Moheat(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Happy for them anyway LEST I FORGET: I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
SAGA. Since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. In fact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes,
textbook, photos in fact my signing out white vest too. Who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be
asked to present his certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it.

So anybody who schooled after independence should not have a certificate? The likes of Awolowo, Azikiwe etc all schooled in the 1950's not to mention someone who schooled in the 1960's when technology has even advanced! I don't know what's wrong with we youths of nowadays, we have allowed sentiments and ethno-religion to becloud our sense of reasoning! Is there anything wrong with asking anybody to present his/her certificate?
I pity those that queue up here post after post to endorse either GEJ or GMB. GMB is just an older version of GEJ...same wine in a different bottle.
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Creamychic(f): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tapout:
Paul's expression in the 3rd pics be like " I hope I won't regret this" grin

# modified : now this is on fp, let me use dis medium to break this news.... this accident occurred at 3rd mainland bridge. pics attached below...so so sad
cry cry
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Creamychic(f): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tapout:

# modified : now this is on fp, let me use dis medium to break this news.... this accident occurred at 3rd mainland bridge. pics attached below...so so sad
cry cry

lol

1 Like

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Moheat:

So anybody who schooled after independence should not have a certificate? The likes of Awolowo, Azikiwe etc all schooled in the 1950's not to mention someone who schooled in the 1960's when technology has even advanced! I don't know what's wrong with we youths of nowadays, we have allowed sentiments and ethno-religion to becloud our sense of reasoning! Is there anything wrong with asking anybody to present his/her certificate?
I pity those that queue up here post after post to endorse either GEJ or GMB. GMB is just an older version of GEJ...same wine in a different bottle.
Why dd u take it personal...Na joke i dey joke nah.. Na wah to you ooo
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by twerkjack: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Larrey:
Am beginning to love dis lady,she's just too simple. Love her simple make up
U CALL DAT SIMPLE WAIT TILL U SEE THE PROCESSESS.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Onyiido: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tapout:

cry cry
Guy u no well oo, see as u just make my mind skip. Na only u dey inhabit all the accident victim?
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by tpiascope: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Happy for them anyway LEST I FORGET: I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
SAGA. Since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. In fact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes,
textbook, photos in fact my signing out white vest too. Who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be
asked to present his certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it.

dont worry, people are checking all your certificates for you.

you dont even have to be there or know who they are.
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Chazzyboy: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
mirexxx:
beautiful. her neck tho...smiley
her neck wetin?
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Larrey:
Am beginning to love dis lady,she's just too simple. Love her simple make up
so simple, yet 2 people made her face up
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by francizy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

OBJ is a shameless, barbaric and demonic crook! He should be ashamed of himself for all the mess he helped put Nigeria thru/into. Now he's presenting another failure just because he and his former boy have misunderstanding.

That man is gravely irritating and disgusting!
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Olivers2J(f): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sexy & Classy too.... her marriage is safe ..... Child or no Child no woman can manipulate her husband & take her position. She is now married #Aminluvwifher ........ Igbo man feel say e b oyibo shocked : shocked shocked shocked c as woman take use luv scatter ur head u go sign life imprisonment. Anywy cngrts because it's now 4 beta 4 worse or even worst sharing properties #Anitatoosmartjara
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Must they all pose in front of that archaic sign board? Can't someone modernize it for them, decorate an area for this purpose if they so like people to pose there? undecided
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Larrey(f): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
xtervaganza:
so simple, yet 2 people made her face up
yet still simple, which I like so much
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chazzyboy:
her neck wetin?
na ur neck i talk abt
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by francizy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
MrCork:
....worse of all..those twins can't spek English. Even those home base road side mechanic spek English berrrrra! (no. Offense) angry

You displaying hatred for successful people won't do you any good bro. You expect them to speak English fluently? Are they from England? Did they obtain B.Sc. degrees? Please structure your critisms appropriately so that you sound sensible next time.
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Onyiido:
Guy u no well oo, see as u just make my mind skip. Na only u dey inhabit all the accident victim?

lol...u don see am na grin
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by MrCork: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
francizy:

You displaying hatred for successful people won't do you any good bro. You expect them to speak English fluently? Are they from England? Did they obtain B.Sc. degrees? Please structure your critisms appropriately so that you sound sensible next time.

...clearly u can't come pare our London pekam to that yor Enugu wher u spek English upside down....plis quit tryin to derailleur the the topic...p squr is a dis grace and can't Spec English and gues wot?... The wife not light skin!! angry

1 Like

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by MrCork: 12:00am On Jan 23, 2015
...the boy muss clearly desparate wit no taste () angry

1 Like

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by francizy(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:

...clearly u can't come pare our London pekam to that yor Enugu wher u spek English upside down....plis quit tryin to derailleur the the topic...p squr is a dis grace and can't Spec English and gues wot?... The wife not light skin!! angry

And your spellings says it all bro. Am pretty much sure you don't speak English language better than those guys. Also, try speaking Igbo language better than they do, cause that's their native dialect.

Fake arsse Nigerian claiming to have a white arsse...

Look for better things to say boy..
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Alexpetra: 1:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Tapout:
Paul's expression in the 3rd pics be like " I hope I won't regret this"

cry cry
ma hear say d driver survive oo.
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by eyinjuege: 3:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by aniagoluaustin(m): 5:51am On Jan 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Wats d whole essence of d court wedding ish
is that a court wedding
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by aniagoluaustin(m): 5:52am On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:

....very ugly ting...she ain't light skin! angry
were ur own wife angry
MrCork:

....very ugly ting...she ain't light skin! angry
were ur own wife
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by aniagoluaustin(m): 5:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Too fine
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Better!
I can't stand stuffy WHITE WEDDINGS and messy, over-crowded reception parties!
Way to go!
Lots of money saved!
Smart couple!
No need to waste time and money feeding NONENTITIES! kiss
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by yettiepweety(f): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Simple nd beautiful always
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by MrCork: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2015
aniagoluaustin:
were ur own wife angry were ur own wife

...see yor head like baby Donkey. ..bro..u cant comepare any of ma pekam chicks to this P squr wife that look like Ghana house gyal..truss me....Bro may I remind u that I date light skin feales, half cast females and white females.

QUESTION & PLIS DO NOT LIE: ...hav u ever date light skin female in yor life? ....NOPE...then I rest ma case (no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Slams Naira Marley’s Friends For “Faking” His Release / Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.