Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) (40712 Views)

Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by slap1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Court marriage? Hope it has no expiry date?
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by M4gunners: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
End of beauty
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
She looks gud
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by veronokoh(f): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
God bless their marriage
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nneka123 . Analysis biko.
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
lovely
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Post pic of you and your girl, until then...stop being MrCorky grin
MrCork:

....very ugly ting...she ain't light skin! angry

1 Like

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by mya1: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Wats d whole essence of d court wedding ish

Don't you read? To legalize their marriage!

So that she'd been seen as his only official and bonafide spouse both traditionally and lawfully.

Anita is so pretty. GOD bless their union!
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by MrCork: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
comradeodunze:
Post pic of you and your girl, until then...stop being MrCorky grin

...bro am very hand some..truss me! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by tellwisdom: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
So what does this mean to me?? sad

1 Like

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
MrCork:

....very ugly ting...she ain't light skin! angry
you're colour blind bagger! This isn't light skinned enough for your mushin brain? angry
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by anonimi: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

You Association of Pretending Crooks, APC people are becoming more DESPERATE by the day as sure failure stares your "perpetually unelectable" pensioner in the face shocked

Why you nor provide link to your FAKE website that tries to pass itself off as the more credible Punch

http://www.newspunch.org/obasanjo-buharill-win-this-election-we-covered-jonathan-he-didnt-complete-his-phd/

From your pastor running mate posting Reinhard Bonnke revival crowd as their Kano rally crowd to the fabricated "1961 Cambridge result" of the semi-illiterate that is being packaged by the Thief'nuibu CABAL now to Obasanjo on fake punch online. How much LOWER will you people go before you realise the game is up.

We are WISER now!
This is not 1998 when the "bastard" was able to pass himself off as Awo's son.

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by MrCork: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Booqee2:
you're colour blind bagger! This isn't light skinned enough for your mushin brain? angry

...sweery can't u see how ugly she look?... Is this wot u people call light skin in that Nigeria?... U kiddin me right?

....she ain't ugly??... Loook her face!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by MrCork: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
....worse of all..those twins can't spek English. Even those home base road side mechanic spek English berrrrra! (no. Offense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by lawalt01(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Happy for them anyway LEST I FORGET: I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
SAGA. Since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. In fact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes,
textbook, photos in fact my signing out white vest too. Who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be
asked to present his certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it.
...lolz!!!...you almost killed me with this your comment!!!...lolz!!!...you're just to hilarious...
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by RaeMystix: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maybe she is pregnant with baby #2
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by GEJman: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
this paul okoye dress sef..hios trouser looks like he's going broke
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Crixina(f): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Happy for them anyway LEST I FORGET: I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
SAGA. Since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. In fact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes,
textbook, photos in fact my signing out white vest too. Who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be
asked to present his certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it.
guy Na true talk be that o.
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by arusoncd(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by okonelfg(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
keep on disgracin ursef,i worn u again dis habit is takin u n ur failbuhari no where.sipin my coffee
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by okonelfg(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
MrCork:
....worse of all..those twins can't spek English. Even those home base road side mechanic spek English berrrrra! (no. Offense) angry
and it pains u
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by creepsyme(f): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
But these two did their traditional marriage last year! wat is the legalisation again? or is traditional not legal?
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Waste of time joor

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
http://Konga.com/sweatfree
It's our job to see you dry
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
slap1:
Court marriage? Hope it has no expiry date?

Nah, no expiry date. grin
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
The NOSE on Peter Okoye thO.....Lol

.............i saw this info on FB thO........

happyMarriedLife. #fynGeh
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by mezebel(f): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
My future husband snatcher!!!
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
GEJman:
this paul okoye dress sef..hios trouser looks like he's going broke

LOL cheesy, I NEVA KNEW THAT THE KIND OF TROUSER A GUY WEARS ON HIS WEDDING DAY SHOWS HOW BROKE HE IS.
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by showby: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
What?
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by koyyess: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
I thought they did that a long time ago. They should face their marriage squarely biko.
Re: Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) by simdam500(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
musb92yahooco: Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

Must u show how stupid you are here!

Politics section never do abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.