Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari (24735 Views)

Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Nigeria2015: ‘believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Denies Dumping Jonathan For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Kororugged: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Everybody is tired of clueless Jonathan

He even promised Nigerians more unemployment

chai Kai Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by magicalmykel(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello nairalanders this is an urgent plea for your support. We need your votes to take our cutie OLAJIDE NATHANIEL ALUFA to the final 10 of the cussons baby moments competition. Click the link below
www.cussonsbabymoments.com/top20
Click the like button UNDER his picture not above pls. We have just 3 days to deadline. Pls ladies and gentlemen it will take you 2 minutes to vote for him. Thanks as you vote.‎
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by TRADELYN: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by sCun: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Who ever knew of the existence of such a group?
Next please..

1 Like

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by seangy4konji: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ghen Ghen. Lorile odi GOBE
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by bondingman: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC keep d lies going
Come failbuhari d truth will be revealed

2 Likes

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by justdivine: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by vision2050: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
The wind of a positive change id blowing across the country.
Buhari oyoyoooooo
#ihavedecidedtovoteGMB#
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by chimchim1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

Obasanjo, who was reacting to the controversies generated over the school certificate of General Buhari said: “I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they
are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp.

But a General is always a General… “

The former President said the truth of the matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is qualified to contest for President election but that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007.

Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him.

Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan.

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”

1 Like

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Apc and fallacy, i believe this is another falsehood that will be bursted tommorow. Buharetardians must u peddle falsehood to support your paymaster?

1 Like

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Gr8emmy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari no fit confuse us oo, EBELE till 2019
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Change is Inevitable come FeBuhari!

1 Like

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by barbstee(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
I guess they've seen the writn on d wall.their support makes no diff anyway change is imminent.
GMB all the way!

1 Like

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by NAJALYN: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ will sail thro without their support.
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Xb4Real: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
I no even kw wetin des pple dey yan.

My question is; if took Buhari 2 good weeks to present his FORGED CERTIFICATE, how many decades is it going to take him to fix the problem of Nigeria?
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by ayoola2002(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
monomania. Since it happened i started looking
for all my certificate. Infact i have safely kept the
receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture
notes, textbook, photos infact my signing out
white vest too. Who knows anybody may request
for it. If someone who schooled before
independence can be asked to present his
certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to
still have your secondary school uniform and
sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless
person can ask for it.

1 Like

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
hazyfm1:

I PITY U NA

BUT WE BUHARI FANS DON'T NEED THEIR SUPPORT

them join usooo or them no join usooo! - it makes no difference! the train is on top speed - destination - great positive CHANGE 2015!

FeBUHARI 14 IS OUR VALENTINE! kiss
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by magicalmykel(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ all the way
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Sparklesebony: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Xb4Real:
I no even kw wetin des pple dey yan.

My question is; if took Buhari 2 good weeks to present his FORGED CERTIFICATE, how many decades is it going to take him to fix the problem of Nigeria?

Lol.
GEJ till Nigeria provides a better candidate than GMB.
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Kingblingz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
You all shouting SAI BUHARI nd Screaming CHANGE up nd down! What did he do when he was president?? What did he change?? Probably he didn't have change that time?? What legacy did he create?? Cos all I remember is him trying 2 Bring in Sharia into the country which unfortunately didn't work out except in the north! Make una Vote am come Febuary 14 nd from that day onward una social life won't remain the same! Think Positively,bcoz I don't knw what type of CHANGE u are expecting from a man at 72
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by magicalmykel(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello nairalanders this is an urgent plea for your support. We need your votes to take our cutie OLAJIDE NATHANIEL ALUFA to the final 10 of the cussons baby moments competition. Click the link below
www.cussonsbabymoments.com/top20
Click the like button UNDER his picture not above pls. We have just 3 days to deadline. Pls ladies and gentlemen it will take you 2 minutes to vote for him. Thanks as you vote.‎
Thank you
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Has he changed name 4rm EBELE to EBOLA?...why's evryone avoiding him?...#change2015!

1 Like

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by VoteWisely: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigeria has reduced its food imports by over 40% as of 2013, moving the country closer to self sufficiency in agriculture. #VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by munex007(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by VoteWisely: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Women in politics have been given more prominent roles in the current President Goodluck Jonathan administration. A large number of the federal appointees of the Goodluck Jonathan administration are women. #GEJ #VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by eaglechild: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
A pro-Jonathan group, ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’, which has a strong grassroots support across the country, especially in the North, has concluded plans to finally dump the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan for the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Oh they are still planning.

I see similarities with this

Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by mightyleks(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Say NO to one religion

And yes to freedom of WORSHIP.......
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Boss13: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Are all these people struggling for 65million people
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=beopened post=30029302][/quote]...hmmm
M, i dey laugh ooooo...lolz
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
We don't support Buhari because of money we support him because we need change. Its only a foolish man that will not embrace change. As for me and my entire households we belong and believe in change.
Re: ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Gboliwe: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sam Nda and his leadership newspaper lies. Who reads this rubbish paper? McheeeeeeeeEeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Convene Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen / EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials / Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.