Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247089 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by SirEsquire(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2015
Did anyone here get a text of a rescheduled date also? just got one shifting my date from 29th to 27th.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
Knash2:
yhh 30th precisely

time?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
Any particular dress code?
Must you be on a suit?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 11:17pm On May 23, 2015
SirEsquire:
Did anyone here get a text of a rescheduled date also? just got one shifting my date from 29th to 27th.
yea. My time was shifted from 1pm to 7am
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Knash2(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2015
just got a message frm them now shifting it to 29th,1.00pm. seriously i dont get it, 29th is democracy day, hopefully it wont affect negatively rather positively///speaking faith//
Ahumareze:

time?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by duoarc(m): 4:07am On May 24, 2015
For those scheduled on the 1st of June have any of you been informed that they might reschedule it? Apparently they might not be there on the 1st of june

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by UnimkeAk(m): 5:48am On May 24, 2015
I just got a text this morning saying "Your 2015 NDDC Foreign Scholarship interview has been rescheduled to 25/05/2015 by 1:00 P.M. position 163 at Hotel Presidential, Port Harcourt."

It was suppose to b on the 26th;
Some of us don't stay in PH

This kind of impromptu arrangement
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 5:51am On May 24, 2015
pipe:
the cutoff I gave was for M.Sc
OK.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by pipe(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2015
duoarc:
For those scheduled on the 1st of June have any of you been informed that they might reschedule it? Apparently they might not be there on the 1st of june
yea. my interview date was earlier scheduled for 1st of june but received an sms rescheduling it to 30th
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by weomet: 9:17am On May 24, 2015
Well I have had my interview. Like has been said earlier get all ur documents set with photocopies of each of them. All the documents required are listed in the text invite for the interview. If u don't have a first leaving school certificate (for people like me that didn't attend primary school,lol) then go with ur birth certificate and waec- they cover for the flsc. Errhm...dress well. Both ladies and guys. Heard dressing counts. Peps had to borrow jacket and ties sef. So carry ur own. The current affairs questions were really really really random. So were the technical questions too. My thought is that no technical reading will make any difference right now. On the average they seem to ask each applicants three or four questions.
Ehn ehn, the tfare is 5k not ten. I collect am like that sha.
Then based on some document I saw(as a sharp Delta guy) the interview and cbt both contribute to the final score. The interview has more weight tho.
The stuff is really competitive and a lot of things seem to be coincidental. So regardless of how the interview goes, don't loose hope. I no this sounds cliche but a bit of prayer should help.
Success peps!
I forgot to say this earlier. Two passports are needed.

7 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by chinkonese: 10:01am On May 24, 2015
Please how can i get guarantors letter...the one i used is from the liason office in lagos...my interview is on tuesday
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2015
SirEsquire:
ya
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 10:11am On May 24, 2015
SirEsquire:

I haven't gotten any text to that effect. Pls did u get ur invite recently or u were among d first set and was scheduled for 29th
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:57am On May 24, 2015
weomet:
Well I have had my interview. Like has been said earlier get all ur documents set with photocopies of each of them. All the documents required are listed in the text invite for the interview. If u don't have a first leaving school certificate (for people like me that didn't attend primary school,lol) then go with ur birth certificate and waec- they cover for the flsc. Errhm...dress well. Both ladies and guys. Heard dressing counts. Peps had to borrow jacket and ties sef. So carry ur own. The current affairs questions were really really really random. So were the technical questions too. My thought is that no technical reading will make any difference right now. On the average they seem to ask each applicants three or four questions.
Then based on some document I saw(as a sharp Delta guy) the interview and cbt both contribute to the final score. The interview has more weight tho.
The stuff is really competitive and a lot of things seem to be coincidental. So regardless of how the interview goes, don't loose hope. I no this sounds cliche but a bit of prayer should help.
Success peps!

What do you mean by no technical reading will help at this time? So we should not study?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dude04(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2015
Guys Am still yt to gt my admission letter what should I do
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by pipe(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2015
Dude04:
Guys Am still yt to gt my admission letter what should I do
if u have the requirements to study in one of these uk skools. just apply today and I bet u before Wednesday u must av secured admission.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ejb061286(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2015
weomet:
Then based on some document I saw(as a sharp Delta guy) the interview and cbt both contribute to the final score. <bold>The interview has more weight tho.</bold>
Success peps!
The CBT is 50 and the interview carries 50 marks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by wordychap: 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Dantidote post=34032310][/quote]
Questions related to your field of study
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 12:43pm On May 24, 2015
wordychap:

Questions related to your field of study

u mean intending course of study?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by wordychap: 1:00pm On May 24, 2015
Dantidote:

u mean intending course of study?
Your undergrad n intending course of study
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 1:11pm On May 24, 2015
wordychap:

Your undergrad n intending course of study

thanks man
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 2:50pm On May 24, 2015
weomet:
Success peps!
"(for people like me that didn't attend primary school,lol) " lol me I no get too. That time we didn't even finish primary school we skipped grade 6 n to secondary. Thanks for this man grin
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ladychinny: 3:37pm On May 24, 2015
weomet:
Success peps!
thanks for the information

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 3:44pm On May 24, 2015
With this fuel situation how will some of us make it to pH? Flights r being cancelled cry
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2015
vechris10:
With this fuel situation how will some of us make it to pH? Flights r being cancelled cry
hire witch..dem no dey use fuel to fly...lol...on a serious note..take a bus
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 3:58pm On May 24, 2015
faith2ogesco:
hire witch..dem no dey use fuel to fly...lol...on a serious note..take a bus
where u see bus ni....lol Lagos is grounded
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 24, 2015
Nuel1647:

That is not their issue, it is yours. After they pay the entire 19k to your school, you will need to find the remaining 9.5k before you even get visa.
My advice. Just go for the interview, if you are successful, find another school or even country where the course is cheaper.
How u go take tell ur people say u get scholarship, yet they need to help you raise £9500?. that one don reach to do five MSc for Nigeria.
I also had the same challenge and that is what I did.
geobukky, instead of geophysics, you fit do geoscience, petroleum geoscience or engineering geology, and do your project in something related to geophysics.
Thank you, kinda surprised u knw am a geophysicist...geoscience is expensive generally heriot Watt charges £26.5k imperial is £26k. Bt I av admission in petroleum engineering at coventry £13k guess I'll use it... Bt do dy allow such sha from Structural geology with Geophysics to petroleum engineering? .. .. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 24, 2015
weomet:
Success peps!
Thanks.... The waec, is nov/Dec acceptable?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by imoriafe: 4:37pm On May 24, 2015
weomet:
Success peps!

Was d guarantor letter requested?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by SirEsquire(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2015
Gaily04:

I haven't gotten any text to that effect. Pls did u get ur invite recently or u were among d first set and was scheduled for 29th

I got my invite recently.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2015
vechris10:
where u see bus ni....lol Lagos is grounded
choi shocked na witch things sure pass o

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 6:59pm On May 24, 2015
geobukky:

Thank you, kinda surprised u knw am a geophysicist...geoscience is expensive generally heriot Watt charges £26.5k imperial is £26k. Bt I av admission in petroleum engineering at coventry £13k guess I'll use it... Bt do dy allow such sha from Structural geology with Geophysics to petroleum engineering? .. .. Thanks

With a name like geobukky, and £21k school fees, if was not difficult, so no need to be surprised. Seem we share a lot in common as I am also a geoscientist with an MSc in petroleum.
My advice is this. contact me through email and I'll tell you what to do, if changing is what you want. however depending on your first degree, it could be risky. just contact me.
However there are schools where geoscience is cheep. Eg Keele University, £14k Bangor University, about £13k, I think Southampton is also within that range.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.