Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247055 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by auroraborealis: 10:19am On May 23, 2015
Ahumareze:
Also must you come with the school you filled the form with or can you come with another university's admission letter but the same course/

Personal advice: come with both and tender the one closest to your first degree discipline.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 10:25am On May 23, 2015
auroraborealis:

Personal advice: come with both and tender the one closest to your first degree discipline.
thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Desander: 10:56am On May 23, 2015
Abeg is it true we are up to 3000 people being interviewed for about 200 slots? Asin after cbt we're still up to 3000 candidates?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2015
Desander:
Abeg is it true we are up to 3000 people being interviewed for about 200 slots? Asin after cbt we're still up to 3000 candidates?
if it's for u you'll get it, d number of people not withstanding.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 12:33pm On May 23, 2015
wordychap:

They asked for it in this interview so it'll be wise to go with it
was anyone disqualified because of it? Cos its impossible to get to mine. Will present what I have.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by chime4u2: 1:00pm On May 23, 2015
I scored 31 from IMO going for Engineering, l'm yet to receive the interview invitation. Any hope for me?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 23, 2015
vechris10:

Sup. Reply NY pm pls
cc
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 23, 2015
chime4u2:
I scored 31 from IMO going for Engineering, l'm yet to receive the interview invitation. Any hope for me?
Hmmm. It seems they r done snding invites.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 2:21pm On May 23, 2015
pipe:

cut-off for abia is 30 and 35 for rivers
A FRIEND SCORED 31 FROM ABIA PHD ENGR AND WAS TOLD HE DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT OFF BY MARG. CONSULTANT.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by pipe(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2015
toprealman:
A FRIEND SCORED 31 FROM ABIA PHD ENGR AND WAS TOLD HE DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT OFF BY MARG. CONSULTANT.
the cutoff I gave was for M.Sc
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by kokegbe(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
Jagabanthelion:

Bro,pls do u know if those without Int'l passport were allowed to do the interview? Mine is still being processed and might not be ready before my date of interview. Btw,were u asked y u wanted to do the MSC abroad instead of Nigeria?

Yes, you can do the interview without international passport. I was not asked why I wanted to do msc abroad, questions are asked based on your field of study and current affairs.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by PrinceJason: 3:30pm On May 23, 2015
I scored 35 from Imo and has just received an invite.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 23, 2015
please when you say field of study do you mean B.Sc or the proposed Msc field. for example i studied Industrial Chemistry and I have an offer for Msc Chemical Engineering. are the questions basics or in depth? will they ask you to calculate anything?
kokegbe:

Yes, you can do the interview without international passport. I was not asked why I wanted to do msc abroad, questions are asked based on your field of study and current affairs.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by wordychap: 3:41pm On May 23, 2015
vechris10:
was anyone disqualified because of it? Cos its impossible to get to mine. Will present what I have.
well if u can explain yourself through, but expect some delays that's if you're allowed to.
All in all, go for your interview, I know of someone who didn't come with nysc cert. n he was able to explain himself through n b interviewed.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2015
kokegbe:

oga hafa na..any show?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 4:56pm On May 23, 2015
wordychap:

well if u can explain yourself through, but expect some delays that's if you're allowed to.
All in all, go for your interview, I know of someone who didn't come with nysc cert. n he was able to explain himself through n b interviewed.
if am allowed to? They didn't ask for it during application. They didn't ask for it in text msg they sent....n they won't allow me because of primary school certificate? Looool. Na them sabi. Ofcos I will go n present what I have n play MIMD games with them. Who asks for that sef. Might as well tell me to come with junior waec too... angry

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 5:46pm On May 23, 2015
auroraborealis:

Hmmm...the quatum leap abi quatum jump guy
Coincidentally, This was one of the question I was asked. what is quantum leap?, and for physics na quantum jump my lecturer call am.

House e b like say this auroraborealis (whose name is actually an astrophysical phenomenon) na the interviewer when interview me, this one when she don dey know hidden details.

On the brighter side, two of my delta brothers and fellow niaralanders don make me proud, e b like say they carry my coded congratulations anointing.
one say they tell am, "go and start packing your load" another said they tell am, "go and start preparing". They tell me say body sweet them infact e still they sweet them.

Sorry for the pidgin, na our leagua franka for Delta.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by wordychap: 5:56pm On May 23, 2015
vechris10:
if am allowed to? They didn't ask for it during application. They didn't ask for it in text msg they sent....n they won't allow me because of primary school certificate? Looool. Na them sabi. Ofcos I will go n present what I have n play MIMD games with them. Who asks for that sef. Might as well tell me to come with junior waec too... angry
wish u luck
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 23, 2015
Pls guys that hav bin interviewed. Did they have issues with the fee cos my tuition alone with a £21k and scholarship is £19....
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 23, 2015
vechris10:
Me plan to go with report card and testimonial ni oo
Dats hw we got to NIS interview, dy start asking junior waec + fslc and there was mark for each doc

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 6:24pm On May 23, 2015
geobukky:
Pls guys that hav bin interviewed. Did they have issues with the fee cos my tuition alone with a £21k and scholarship is £19....
That is not their issue, it is yours. After they pay the entire 19k to your school, you will need to find the remaining 9.5k before you even get visa.
My advice. Just go for the interview, if you are successful, find another school or even country where the course is cheaper.
How u go take tell ur people say u get scholarship, yet they need to help you raise £9500?. that one don reach to do five MSc for Nigeria.
I also had the same challenge and that is what I did.
geobukky, instead of geophysics, you fit do geoscience, petroleum geoscience or engineering geology, and do your project in something related to geophysics.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jagabanthelion: 6:59pm On May 23, 2015
kokegbe:

Thanks man.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by freshniqqa(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
What question where the chemical engineers asked... jst curious tho
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 7:38pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=wordychap]

bro...pls can u hint me on the nature of the interview for medical field..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 7:46pm On May 23, 2015
Nuel1647:

That is not their issue, it is yours. After they pay the entire 19k to your school, you will need to find the remaining 9.5k before you even get visa.
My advice. Just go for the interview, if you are successful, find another school or even country where the course is cheaper.
How u go take tell ur people say u get scholarship, yet they need to help you raise £9500?. that one don reach to do five MSc for Nigeria.
I also had the same challenge and that is what I did.
geobukky, instead of geophysics, you fit do geoscience, petroleum geoscience or engineering geology, and do your project in something related to geophysics.
so once u can find the remaining money u are OK then? Or will they ask u to change?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by sylvo: 7:51pm On May 23, 2015
I just did mine today.....When going there Pls make photocopies of your documents....birth certificate Waec. School certificate internet print out, lg letter of I'd, discharge cert, admission letter, and 2 passport photograph and means of I'd, guarantor letter.....

Try and not forget any of these and photocopies....making copies and printing in that hotek is expensive....
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 8:31pm On May 23, 2015
sylvo:
I just did mine today.....When going there Pls make photocopies of your documents....birth certificate Waec. School certificate internet print out, lg letter of I'd, discharge cert, admission letter, and 2 passport photograph and means of I'd, guarantor letter.....

Try and not forget any of these and photocopies....making copies and printing in that hotek is expensive....

how many copies
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by sylvo: 8:58pm On May 23, 2015
[At least one copy each....is enough

quote author=Ahumareze post=34033682]

how many copies
[/quote]
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 9:34pm On May 23, 2015
vechris10:
so once u can find the remaining money u are OK then? Or will they ask u to change?
Nobody will ask you to do anything. At that point, its entirely up to you.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
Please has any one with environmental science as a field been interviewed?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Knash2(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2015
yhh 30th precisely
Ahumareze:
Please has any one with environmental science as a field been interviewed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.