Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247625 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by pipe(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2015
MacMaster01:

there was an accreditation form then, if any document wasn't on d list they'll tell u to go.. without being interviewed n without signing out for d Tfare. As for me I didn't have discharge cert, even those finishing in june then weren't interviewed.

But that was then sha.. maybe it'll be different this year
the God we serve will surely make dem take a different path this year ijn
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2015
bos101:
what did you score in CBT
look up.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chujor: 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
Suddenly they've invited all the peeps that were hitherto complaining on this thread, about how they had high scores and had not been invited for orals, and no one's here to share with us?

Please any one with an idea of cut off for all the nddc states should help share it here so some peeps that are still hopeful would know what to do. No guess work please.
I need facts! Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by pipe(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2015
Chujor:
Suddenly they've invited all the peeps that were hitherto complaining on this thread, about how they had high scores and had not been invited for orals, and no one's here to share with us?

Please any one with an idea of cut off for all the nddc states should help share it here so some peeps that are still hopeful would know what to do. No guess work please.
I need facts! Thanks
cut-off for abia is 30 and 35 for rivers
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by saxoholic1(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2015
pipe:

Who told u d cut off point!?How do u now know did cut off plz!! I have a friend with 29 rivers state and he was invited and I 39 have not been invited yet!! Please reply
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 22, 2015
they didnt give you the money because you had a 2.2?
MacMaster01:

they are lucky now, wen I attempted d interview last year when I was serving, they didn't even give us the 10k, to an extent NDDC is strict with their requirements.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chujor: 9:09pm On May 22, 2015
pipe:

No facts!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Emasel(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2015
saxoholic1:
Pls wen is river state candidate having their interview!! I applied for Masters, I scored 41 but no Sms yet..
saxoholic1:

Who told u d cut off point!?How do u now know did cut off plz!! I have a friend with 29 rivers state and he was invited and I 39 have not been invited yet!! Please reply
saxoholic1:
Pls wen is river state candidate having their interview!! I applied for Masters, I scored 41 but no Sms yet..

How come you have two scores

13 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by pipe(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2015
Chujor:

No facts!
I have facts to backup my claim.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2015
OtseD:
they didnt give you the money because you had a 2.2?
no because I was serving, I dunno about the 2.2 process tho
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by olugbode: 9:36pm On May 22, 2015
ciscon:
Who can please help to confirm if the interview scheduled for tomorrow will still hold owing to the fact that elections would be holding tomorrow in Rivers state.
Urgent reply please.
From a very reliable source, all candidate for tomoro interview shud arrive before 9a.m when restriction of movement will start, Including dose who wil av theirs in d afternoon as d interview will still hold n dere wud b no excuse because of election. Infact the source said all candidates 4 tomoro shud b told.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 9:39pm On May 22, 2015
Well thank God the SMS said nothing about that first school leaving certificate. I don't think I ever went bk to my primary school after I left for JS1 I wonder magic I wld av performed to get that.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 22, 2015
Emasel:

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 22, 2015
vechris10:
Well thank God the SMS said nothing about that first school leaving certificate. I don't think I ever went bk to my primary school after I left for JS1 I wonder magic I wld av performed to get that.

Please go with ur first school leaving certificate o..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 10:34pm On May 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:

Please go with ur first school leaving certificate o..
Well if Na dat one they go use disqualify me. Well there's nothing much I can do at this point. No one had ever asked me of DAT. Ever
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 22, 2015
vechris10:
Well if Na dat one they go use disqualify me. Well there's nothing much I can do at this point. No one had ever asked me of DAT. Ever

It was part of the requirements last year when I wrote. Dunno about this year. But if you can get it, try and get it o. I just walked into my primary school and asked for mine last year and to my greatest surprise, it was available. May be u should try urs.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Arnaal: 10:58pm On May 22, 2015
Nuel1647:

This information is false, I knew people with 90 and some with 51 in the CBT that got the award. seems like only the orals was used or the oral interview has more weight (after all someone can guess n score higher than normal). My point is the purpose of the oral interview is to differentiate people that guessed or giraffe to pass from people that passed with their own head. if not they would have just awarded the scholarship based on the CBT like PTDF.

Anyway, luck counts too, like me I answered every question I was asked correctly and I was even congratulated by the panelists after the interview.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Arnaal: 10:59pm On May 22, 2015
Nuel1647:

This information is false, I knew people with 90 and some with 51 in the CBT that got the award. seems like only the orals was used or the oral interview has more weight (after all someone can guess n score higher than normal). My point is the purpose of the oral interview is to differentiate people that guessed or giraffe to pass from people that passed with their own head. if not they would have just awarded the scholarship based on the CBT like PTDF.

Anyway, luck counts too, like me I answered every question I was asked correctly and I was even congratulated by the panelists after the interview.

Did u get the nddc scholarship after being congratulated?

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 11:17pm On May 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:

It was part of the requirements last year when I wrote. Dunno about this year. But if you can get it, try and get it o. I just walked into my primary school and asked for mine last year and to my greatest surprise, it was available. May be u should try urs.
well it wasn't part of what we uploaded while applying and theybdidnt mention it in the text message. I only heard it here. I have everything they asked for. So will leave that out. I don't think it will be that important.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 11:45pm On May 22, 2015
Arnaal:

Did u get the nddc scholarship after being congratulated?
Which one do you want, congratulations or scholarship.

Yes I did.
But more importantly it shows that they only reach a decision concerning you after the interview. If they allocated 24/50 to everybody, then there was no need for the interview, as the outcome will be completely identical to the CBT.

back to your question. Were you congratulated during this current exercise? if no, there were others that weren't congratulated that still got the award.

Congratulations requires a lot of coincidence, some of which are, at least 2:1, Come from Bayesla, Delta, Akwa Ibom or Rivers in that order, have at least 70% in the CBT, have all your documentation, don't bring admission letter to read aerospace engineering, etc. Finally, be lucky to answer all the questions you were asked correctly. Even if na you, you no go congratulate this kind of candidate.

My sister or brother, the congratulations dey sweet wela, almost as sweet as the award.
LOL.

They no tell me congratulations oh, na code they take talk am. see wetin they tell me.
"Get ready to take your leap of faith".
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by duoarc(m): 5:00am On May 23, 2015
djbiskit:
Its a multinational company that have an office in London, but they are have very slim recuritment chance in the UK for international staffs. this is my career job and gives me foreign exposure. I only just resumed and hence cant even collect a study leave. I guess i might abandon dis interview and focus on my job. I already have a msters in UNILAG and a PGD with an American Institute.

Let me gather my experience now

Thanks mate, your words came handy

@djbiskit, I will suggest go for interview. If you get the scholarship, you can postpone it till next year. By then you should hv qualified for study leave from work. I hv a friend who had 2 scholarships at the same time, including nddc. She ask to defer her nddc scholarship n admission n will be running them this year.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by duoarc(m): 5:07am On May 23, 2015
I got invited for 1st of June. From Abia for phd engineering,scored 41 in test.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 7:14am On May 23, 2015
Nuel1647:

Yes I did.
But more importantly it shows that they only reach a decision concerning you after the interview. If they allocated 24/50 to everybody, then there was no need for the interview, as the outcome will be completely identical to the CBT.

back to your question. Were you congratulated during this current exercise? if no, there were others that weren't congratulated that still got the award.

Congratulations requires a lot of coincidence, some of which are, at least 2:1, Come from Bayesla, Delta, Akwa Ibom or Rivers in that order, have at least 70% in the CBT, have all your documentation, don't bring admission letter to read aerospace engineering, etc. Finally, be lucky to answer all the questions you were asked correctly. Even if na you, you no go congratulate this kind of candidate.

My sister or brother, the congratulations dey sweet wela, almost as sweet as the award.
LOL.

They no tell me congratulations oh, na code they take talk am. see wetin they tell me.
just dont get overconfident. Na naija we dey. Be humble n know anything can change. I bet u people felt like the way u did when they saw 44/50 during the test n expected to b called for interview only for people with way lower scores to b called first. U don't know what they tell others after their own interviews. So just keep calm n know anything thing is possible. This one there's no score to see n nothing to fight with. I suggest be humble n pray than being over confident. At end of the day it might not be what u think they use to choose. Unless u get Abraham in NDDC then u can be......lol
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 7:28am On May 23, 2015
vechris10:
just dont get overconfident. Na naija we dey. Be humble n know anything can change. I bet u people felt like the way u did when they saw 44/50 during the test n expected to b called for interview only for people with way lower scores to b called first. U don't know what they tell others after their own interviews. So just keep calm n know anything thing is possible. This one there's no score to see n nothing to fight with. I suggest be humble n pray than being over confident. At end of the day it might not be what u think they use to choose. Unless u get Abraham in NDDC then u can be......lol

My guy if you were following this thread from page 29 you will know that this advice does not apply to me. I was just describing how I felt last year. And Yes, I am a current scholar.
Today, my DELTA people starts their own interview. Abeg make una do well con join me.

And truly, I don't know what they told others, but I knew what I was told and it felt so good. Which one be humility after interview. If you did well, go and top it up with prayer, praise and thanksgiving, its faith you need.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 8:23am On May 23, 2015
Nuel1647:

My guy if you were following this thread from page 29 you will know that this advice does not apply to me. I was just describing how I felt last year. And Yes, I am a current scholar.
Today, my DELTA people starts their own interview. Abeg make una do well con join me.

And truly, I don't know what they told others, but I knew what I was told and it felt so good. Which one be humility after interview. If you did well, go and top it up with prayer, praise and thanksgiving, its faith you need.
oh that explains it. I was wondering y someone this year would sound so confident just after am interview. Meanwhile I noticed u no write IMO that means other states have higher priority abi. Or do u know how many from each state was allocated from last year?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 8:35am On May 23, 2015
Morning,
Please has anyone been interviewed for M.Sc Environmental Assessment and Management
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by pipe(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2015
Collineno:
. I hope its different this year cos one can't just pay over 10k for tfare and don't get interviewed... Its less dan 38 days for batch B corpers to pass out now. I hope dey consider batch B's
what date n time was scheduled for ur interview?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by snoop1(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2015
From the way everyone is speaking does it mean 1 will be sidelined even if he or she did very well in d test and interview if he or she graduated with a 2.2
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by saxoholic1(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2015
Emasel:

Typo error!! My score is 41
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by wordychap: 9:42am On May 23, 2015
vechris10:
They asked for it in this interview so it'll be wise to go with it
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 9:47am On May 23, 2015
Also must you come with the school you filled the form with or can you come with another university's admission letter but the same course/
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by auroraborealis: 10:17am On May 23, 2015
Nuel1647:

Yes I did.

LOL.

Hmmm...the quatum leap abi quatum jump guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.