Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247005 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
doncharlso:

Most pple are jst trying 2 prove their points(that i didn't get invite) with theories that are not consistent, remembr this not mathematics in other words 1 + 1 in this game is not always equal 2 neither is X * X always equal X squared.
I only felt like letting u guys knw so that u pple wil knw what's going on; but since u guys refused 2 blv let's leave it at that then at the end we shall know.
Nobody is trying to prove anything.
IT IS YOU THAT NEED TO PROVE YOU GOT AN INVITE.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
doncharlso:

Most pple are jst trying 2 prove their points(that i didn't get invite) with theories that are not consistent, remembr this not mathematics in other words 1 + 1 in this game is not always equal 2 neither is X * X always equal X squared.
I only felt like letting u guys knw so that u pple wil knw what's going on; but since u guys refused 2 blv let's leave it at that then at the end we shall know.
I have no problem with u being a special candidate. My problem wit u is coming here acting like u got it the normal process, which u did not. This means there is no date yet for any briefing just that yeah u scaled through being a special candidate. Which is fine but don't make others feel like they didn't make it while in fact they still have a chamce. U are not playing with kids here. Like u said this is naija we can smell bullshit from a mile away. To me u still haven't proved u got anyninvite. But since ur saying ur connection has worked good for u. But those of us without connection wait in peace.....
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
donchariso and ellacity, you guys don't seem like liars, i prefer to celebrate with those that celebrate instead of being envious, congrats guys!! more celebrations to come

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by gr8nes: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
doncharlso:

It's hard to bliv u knw? u got an invite 2wks ago 4 d briefing n till date uve nt bn briefed....was der any date/venue 4 ur briefing? From d look of tins, d ansa shld b a No.....if u re a special candidate, tnk God 4 u bt if u went tru d process like odas did, u nid to verify d authenticity of dat invite....Put ursef in oda pple's shoe, u sef no go bliv ursef.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ellacity: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
For record purposes, this is the text I got
You are invited to attend briefing/orientation for the 2015 NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship on the ............., 2015 @ .............. Hotel, Port Harcourt. Time: .......am. Please come along with the following requirements: 1. Photocopies of Credentials. 2. Photocopy of data page. 3. 2 Passport Photos. 4. Identification. 5. LGA Identification. 6. Birth Certificate 7. Guarantor letter. Thank you. Signed Mgt

I look forward to seeing all of us

Cheers
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Emasel(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ellacity:
You are invited to attend briefing/orientation for the 2015 NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship on the ............., 2015 @ .............. Hotel, Port Harcourt. Time: .......am. Please come along with the following requirements: 1. Photocopies of Credentials. 2. Photocopy of data page. 3. 2 Passport Photos. 4. Identification. 5. LGA Identification. 6. Birth Certificate 7. Guarantor letter. Thank you. Signed Mgt

Cheers

This is official from me Emasel,

Congratulations bro,

I tap into your success, I look forward to seeing you too.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by gr8nes: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ellacity:

Cheers
Ella...congrats bt pls ansa ds question....d briefing will b in 2wks or a mths time or wat? u don't av to state d date.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by gr8nes: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
cos I can as well type ds....so do ansa d question, it wnt take ur briefing invite from u.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by blessedotiz: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ellacity:

Cheers

Please you are not the only special candidate here. I know a guy who was allocated the slot due to one of the state directors and he's certain to get it but no invite so if you have nothing to do with your time just go and download 2go and let us be. Who on earth sends a text message and writes "signed management" na email?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by blessedotiz: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ellacity:

Cheers

And what are they thanking you for biko?? For sponsoring yourself and other candidates?? Abeg those of us with sense should stop encouraging pple like this guy who I'm guessing is just bored to frustration.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ellacity:

Cheers

Nuel1647:
You are invited to attend briefing/orientation for the 2014 NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship on the 5th November, 2014 @ Landmark Hotel, Port Harcourt. Time: 9am. Please come along with the following requirements: 1. Photocopies of Credentials. 2. Photocopy of data page. 3. 2 Passport Photos. 4. Identification. 5. LGA Identification. 6. Birth Certificate. Thank you. Sign MGT.

They have started calling. Just received mine.

So it took u two weeks to locate my 2014 post, edit it, remove some details n paste it as evidence, very clever.
I am 100% sure that when the SMS or email finally arrive, its structure will be different from what you posted. So at least we now have some evidence to call of your bluff when that time comes.

Where are you from, so I can avoid people from your town.
mind you there is no need for guarantor letter at this stage, just your photograph and documents, the most important of which is your admission letter. At this point your scholarship letter is already ready and it will take some minor miracle for anyone to disqualify you.

This Ellacity is a classic case of the decadence in Nigerian Society. He is not a special candidate, in fact he might not even be a candidate at all.
We know nothing about him, his state, his CBT score, the day he did his interview, nothing whatsoever.
We also know that NDDC has not started inviting, I placed a call to the staff in charge of documentation in the education dept and he said nothing yet, in fact the Director of Education has not being in office for the past one week as at Friday.
Someone even asked the merge education guy n he said nothing yet.
So why waste your time over this unrepentant fellow.

When they start calling, everyone will know, it is not a hidden thing. By everyone I mean all the staffs in NDDC, including the security. This Ellacity guy or babe is fake, pls ignore him/her.

to those of you that did well keep praying, pray for increase in slots, pray for increase in the scholarship amount and of course pray to be included in the final mini- short list. for those of you that have doubts, pray for a miracle.
Let's keep waiting patiently and remain hopeful.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Arnaal: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
I believe some ppl r allergic to orderliness. How can one or two persons go about carrying rumours of nddc briefing blah blah blah. These r perceived potential masters or phd scholars. I simply say wow to u guys.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
....Xo determined to confuse everybody.... biko..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pls who would be nice enough to direct me to landmark/ Presidential hotel. I want to book a date for my wedding and I don't want the date to clash with nddc briefing

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
cabayes:
Pls who would be nice enough to direct me to landmark/ Presidential hotel. I want to book a date for my wedding and I don't want the date to clash with nddc briefing
I think I remembered you from last year.
Guy you no want make nairalanders chop free lunch? haba you know say no be everybody fit pay for hotel food.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nuel1647:

I think I remembered you from last year.
Guy you no want make nairalanders chop free lunch? haba you know say no be everybody fit pay for hotel food.

I want to make use of both venues for my wedding receptions since them no ready send invite for briefing. Lol
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Chimene: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2015
new here tho....got word from a reliable source that messages have been sent tho I've not gotten mine
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chimene:
new here tho....got word from a reliable source that messages have been sent tho I've not gotten mine
n this happens to be ur first and only comment since 2007.....how convinent. Reliable source
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
vechris10:
n this happens to be ur first and only comment since 2007.....how convinent. Reliable source

I wonder!!!! shocked
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
This briefing mail or text is causing serious issues. I mean why all this confusion? when it was time for the CBT and interview people freely pasted any info that was gotten. Now its just a handful of people who are withholding information. Showing a screen shot of your invite would end everything. I mean even if u put all exact details, you cannot just gate crash the venue.

I think everyone is looking for verified information but i think we should all be patient, sooner or later the truth will definitely come out one way or the other.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ahumareze:
This briefing mail or text is causing serious issues. I mean why all this confusion? when it was time for the CBT and interview people freely pasted any info that was gotten. Now its just a handful of people who are withholding information. Showing a screen shot of your invite would end everything. I mean even if u put all exact details, you cannot just gate crash the venue.

I think everyone is looking for verified information but i think we should all be patient, sooner or later the truth will definitely come out one way or the other.
But no one agreed to post the questions they were asked during interview.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chimene:

Person deceiving the people (PDP)
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
... and will ur briefing be snatched if you post it undecided..
doncharlso:

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
doncharlso:

Why would you share your questions? to allow the person do better than you? I was not even in support of the one who posted the CBT questions either. Posting the invite is completely different, all your doing is passing information, all tests have been conducted, you cannot gate crash and demand the award, you cannot steal the award either so hiding the details achieves what exactly?

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by regalregal2: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
doncharlso:

if that is your reason for refusing to show us a screenshot then you ought to have celebrated childrens day. Probably ur invyt is for 2016 childrens day
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
laidback:

Good, now someone is thinking. I think it can be rented at very short notice though.

Guys please ignore these children on here talking about how they've got 'invites' and stuff. They are mostly jobless peeps. Serious, matured people with something at stake can't behave like that. Your responding to them only serves their diversionary purpose.

they must book ahead of time. As it stands they have not booked. I just confirmed from both hotels

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ahumareze:

Why would you share your questions? to allow the person do better than you? I was not even in support of the one who posted the CBT questions either. Posting the invite is completely different, all your doing is passing information, all tests have been conducted, you cannot gate crash and demand the award, you cannot steal the award either so hiding the details achieves what exactly?
there is nothing to post. That date time and venue have not been set. U cannot tell me u got an invite on the 5th if June and this is 16th of June almost 2 weeks and u have not attended the briefing. Either d guy na pure scam or na special candidate that never had any test or interview. The way things are, the former might b d case
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
...probably a kid sef for even thinking in that manner comparing questions to invites... Dats d lamest idea on the thread so far
... If the guy is mature he would have kept quiet even if he is saying the truth...
regalregal2:

if that is your reason for refusing to show us a screenshot then you ought to have celebrated childrens day. Probably ur invyt is for 2016 childrens day
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Bethiano(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Guys !

Rumours are spreading so fast. Worst of it all fake news.

Hey, if you were invited 2 weeks ago, plz keep it to ur sef. We don't want to know again .
Stop spreading this untrue news.
Imagine someone called me and said one of his friend told him that a friend's friend said that one of his friends have gotten invite.

Its now dem say dem say. Pls avoid rumour.

Stop the spread of this disease. Let's be civil.

For those waiting for the genuine invite, God will favour us all.

And as for miscreants and unscrupulous elements, who do not know when to end a joke, that high blood pressure they are causing ppl will be their own in 7 folds.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Bethiano(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Guys !

Hey, if you were invited 2 weeks ago, plz keep it to ur sef. We don't want to know again .
Imagine someone called me and said one of his friend told him that a friend's friend said that one of his friends have gotten invite.

And as for miscreants and unscrupulous elements, who do not know when to end a joke, that high blood pressure they are causing ppl, they will see it.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Offshorexpert: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
doncharlso:

Dude quickly help urself by arresting urself 2 a psychiatric for ur sake. U r going psycho....haba!!!!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bethiano:
Guys !

And as for miscreants and unscrupulous elements, who do not know when to end a joke, that high blood pressure they are causing ppl will be their own in 7 folds.

*'Imagine someone called me and said one of his friend told him that a friend's friend said that one of his friends have gotten invite'
This is hilarious. People are great

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.