Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For (2166 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
wristwatch:
I met this lady when I was traveling. We had little chat, exchange contact and all that. The next 3days she told me how much she loves and adore me. To me she sounds so cheap to me that even d atom of feeling I have for her disappear.

Becos she was becomin a constant pain in my ass, I put her call on diverts, remove her frm BBM, block her on FB, etc. Abeg her wahala too much.
Seems ur gut level attraction was too strong for her to ignore,as in she was attracted to u.na so
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by briantext(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Typing...
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by luigiajah(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Aaaaarghmed:
Guy u funny no be small

Na so e be nah .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Take Note Of This For You Own Good(photo) / Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] / Ladies And Their Strange Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.