Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,955 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) (24979 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by okestev: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
The northern people are only deceiving GEJ. They are voting massively for GMB.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Dannyset(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Deceit
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
pdp
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Dayg88(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
You mean the campaign in which he was stoned?
I fear for JBOY oo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Onedolar: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
cnt stoo laughing
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by prince2blinks(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
all dis polithifcians should just go to hell.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by brosdoncome(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
2011...Buhari and Pastor Tunde Bakare...2015 Buhari and Pastor Osinbajo,...2019 Buhari and Cardinal Okogie,....2023 Buhari and Bible

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by DTaj: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Is this pictures from a councillorship rally?

see crowd indeed

I wonder... These up-close pictures appear the rally held in a secondary school football field!

Compared to the crowd at APC rallies in the North (with close-up and distant pictures shown), this PDP rally 'crowd' is nothing.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Fishout(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Omo see d crowd. In fact, GEJ carry d Day. MUMU continue deceiving urself.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by pittoilet(f): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by jumas(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
don't forget the 5000 security men in that place
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Fishout(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Omo see d crowd. In fact, GEJ carry d Day. MUMU continue deceiving urself.!!!
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by skak(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am a witness of what really happened in Bauchi PDP presidential campaign.

There was a crowd (In thousands) most of them holding brooms along Kobi street, they were saying "bamayi" meaning we don't want and others were saying "chanji dole" meaning Change is most.

As GEJ and convoy approach the street, securities started to fire teargas to the crowds in order to keep them out of sight of GEJ. This is the time youths started to throw stones to GEJ's convoy as a result of which wind glasses of the convoys were destroyed.

Beside this, there was another incident inside IBB squire while FCT Minister, Bala Muhd (Kauran Bauchi) was delivering his speech people throw tablewater and they successfully hit him in his chest.

Remember! National Chairman of PDP Ahmed Adamu Muazu and FCT Minister Bala Muhd are all from Bauchi state but they couldn't be able to mobilize people of Bauchi despite having a PDP governor (Isa Yuguda) in state.

Most of the people inside the squire were imported from Plateur State for that purpose. they were arriving since 7am and that was another thing that prostrated youths of Bauchi because thay want GEJ to know their true stands as citizens so they emerged themselves in thousands and head toward the squire but securities personnel did not allow them to enter the squire because they were holding brooms and shouting sai Buhari.

PDP was humiliated in front of the PDP National Chairman, Ahmed Adamu Muazu, FCT Minister, Bala Muhd and Governorate Isa Yuguda who are all from Bauchi state. They cannot do anything and they cannot change anything (as they think they could).

As usual, PDP has fail once again in Bauchi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Jecintakia: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
jumas:
don't forget the 5000 security men in that place

Liar!
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Adelebadmos(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Ride on till the waterloo on FeBuhari 14!!!!

Sai Buhari/PYO!!!
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by appini: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
I see Buhari contesting again against Sule Lamido in 2019, probably from another political platform.

Having unregistered youths shouting for change is different from having a credible and solid structures to win an election.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by pendusky(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
boombay:
Jonathan is corrupt
buhari is corrupt also
I wonder what you people gain voting these scum bags into power
what I think Nigeria needs now is a military regime
a military officer who is ready to bring Nigeria into light..
I marvel atimes when I see civilians embezzling money that they didn't work for...
government officials spending money as if money is being printed in their room...

democratic state won't help Nigeria at this stage...

-Boombay
I schooled in france

who send u?
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by myola777(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
boombay:
Jonathan is corrupt
buhari is corrupt also
I wonder what you people gain voting these scum bags into power
what I think Nigeria needs now is a military regime
a military officer who is ready to bring Nigeria into light..
I marvel atimes when I see civilians embezzling money that they didn't work for...
government officials spending money as if money is being printed in their room...

democratic state won't help Nigeria at this stage...

-Boombay
I schooled in france
military again! you are talking out of sense. no insult pls
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by dorofine(f): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
korel9:
Right now I don't care who wins as long as the nation doesn't go thru what it went thru in 2011 (but I'm afraid APC is toeing that foot path again) cos

1. Buhari thinking he has the automatic cure to the Boko Haram menace is a joke except he has a hand in it. GEJ has an upper hand in finding a permanent solution to it

2. Buhari "can pight kwaropshun" sth GEJ is slow in defeating but his measures are still commendable

3. If GEJ wins, the animals up ***th may rise again and if GMB wins the ones in the ***ks will definitely spring up

4. For GMB to "stabilize global oil price" grin remains a mirage but GEJ and his team sure has the stabilizing of the economy on their hands now

5. The north, I'm sorry to say, aren't fair players as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria. They let their selfish leaders push them into violence to protect the leaders' and not the citizens' interests

6. The north place religion ahead of anything which is what makes them gullible #smh for them tyns

7. The west, having felt betrayed by GEJ's political appointments, feel supporting GMB will get them some posts in d government

8. GMB has an ambition not known to anyone and so does OBJ and his western cohorts. The mumu S/E shouting sai Buhari will regret when these people achieve their ambitions

9. Amaechi has spread bitterness amongst d people which has blinded them to facts. A political appointment is all he's after and not the interest of the S/S

10. For God's sake; what is 4yrs that the north can't wait for? Why does it have to be Buhari? Why must you shed innocent blood to achieve it (including making the N/E succeptible to BH invasions)? Why do they think they must be in government before Nigeria can be great? Why can't they learn to live in harmony with other Nigerians?

So with all these questions in my head why should I care who wins?

NB Quote me and die angry
undecided
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by eluquenson(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
I can only see PDP members, I think the time is ticking for this man to leave
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Clerverly:
wow

Uncontrollable crowd grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
skak:
I am a witness of what really happened in Bauchi PDP presidential campaign.

There was a crowd (In thousands) most of them holding brooms along Kobi street, they were saying "bamayi" meaning we don't want and others were saying "chanji dole" meaning Change is most.

As GEJ and convoy approach the street, securities started to fire teargas to the crowds in order to keep them out of sight of GEJ. This is the time youths started to throw stones to GEJ's convoy as a result of which wind glasses of the convoys were destroyed.

Beside this, there was another incident inside IBB squire while FCT Minister, Bala Muhd (Kauran Bauchi) was delivering his speech people throw tablewater and they successfully hit him in his chest.

Remember! National Chairman of PDP Ahmed Adamu Muazu and FCT Minister Bala Muhd are all from Bauchi state but they couldn't be able to mobilize people of Bauchi despite having a PDP governor (Isa Yuguda) in state.

Most of the people inside the squire were imported from Plateur State for that purpose. they were arriving since 7am and that was another thing that prostrated youths of Bauchi because thay want GEJ to know their true stands as citizens so they emerged themselves in thousands and head toward the squire but securities personnel did not allow them to enter the squire because they were holding brooms and shouting sai Buhari.

PDP was humiliated in front of the PDP National Chairman, Ahmed Adamu Muazu, FCT Minister, Bala Muhd and Governorate Isa Yuguda who are all from Bauchi state. They cannot do anything and they cannot change anything (as they think they could).

As usual, PDP has fail once again in Bauchi.

Please can you open a thread for this?

Jona is gone grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Harrisonn:
GEJ TILL 2019

This is a moronic product of an education system run by people like Patience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by sirfemoz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

see crowd indeed
We are not bothered about crowed, we are bothered about winning the 2015 Election. If crowed should be the criteria of winning an Election, NGIGE should have been the Governor of Anambra State.

#February14
#GEJWins_2015
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Wahala90: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
yayitifury:
President's men: FEMI FANI-KAYODE (media director presidential campaign, awaiting trial for money laundering); AYO FAYOSE (Previously impeached governor, a death wish proponent, poultry scam kingpin, reputed to have beaten a high court judge); DIEZANI ALISON- MADUEKWE (known for 10billion naira private jet scandal, kerosene subsidy fraud, missing $20billion oil revenue); BURUJI KASHAMU(chairman, PDP south west mobilization and senatorial candidate. Wanted in the US for heroine related offences and identity fraud); CHIEF BODE GEORGE (South west PDP leader, Jimi Agbaje's godfather and eX-prisoner(conviction later overturned); STELLA ODUAH (remembered for inflation of airport contract and buying 2 bullet proof cars for 255million naira) DSP ALAMISEIGHA (Alams, as he is notorious called, ex-convict now pardoned by GEJ); TOMPOLO EKPEMUPOLO (notorious militant, he currently serves as a contractor with the Navy under GEJ);ASARI DOKUBO (militant and Mr President's confidant); IYIOLA OMISORE (detained over the killing of Bola Ige and National Honour recipient under GEJ). BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM

[size=14pt]and who killed Ogedengbe?[/size]
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Alphonsocapone(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Harrisonn:
GEJ TILL 2019
Mtscheeeew! stupidity at the highest order. this is wat I called 1 way comparism. what of gej's children? who told u they are in nigeria? nigeria sai buhari.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Akpan107(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

see crowd indeed
You sound as if you are panicking.

You guys intially said GEJ cant compaign in the North, but now, he is not only compaigning, but he is walking around MAJESTICALLY.

Omo, na GEJ till 2019.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by mamajohn(f): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Adamu Muazu, Isa Yuguda and FCT minister Mohammed must be made to refund GEJ'S money, afterall they collected billions of naira to hire crowds to the venue of the rally, Lol, don't deceive this man again, Nigerians have rejected him, Let him go and rest, you can even see that he is tired, please let him go and rest in Otuoke with Shepopo his wife, I don talk my own o!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by nkenu(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ Campaign team was stonned today in Bauchi.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Main looking at our President rally at bauchi, it appear that buhari is out for negative change not for the benefit of Nigeria but for his lack of speeches,

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Goodluck is good because He does not discriminate like so called buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) by championeh(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
This one na rally or dem wan commission Shalanga grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Govt Incurs N57b Petrol Subsidy Debt -PUNCH / Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) / Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.