Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! (1410 Views)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / Help! Married Men Are Snatching/Deflowering Our Girls / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by realmindz: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am a young guy in my twenties, employed, have a car and a well furnished apartment and most interestingly, I'm handsome. (sango will visit u if u ask for proof or pishures)

I am still single and searching for the queen of my dreams (dat rounded fig 8, sexy legz, sexy lips, gentle, loving, beautiful, smart, hard working, funny, super hot shape, friendly, young etc)

But the problem is that I rarely have time to hunt for girls of my age bracket because most of the time, I tend to find mysef associating with ladies older than me and married.
I keep getting green lights from married ladies.

And itz like ive been jazzed these days cus every whr I go, I see ladies with wedding rings who give me seductive looks and smiles and these ladies are very hot looking and tempting.

I have some married ladies as close friends now and they buy me stuffs and are being so caring to me. Even at the office, the married ladies compete to catch my attention and this is really getting me worried because I have never done a married lady and don't want to fall inside hot soup.

yesterday, this very hot sweet looking married lady came to my office for official purpose and already shes invting me for a dinner dis friday.

with the way the pressue is coming from these married ladies, and I tell u, konji na bastarrd...I dnt want to fall oo

should I continue to day dream of my dream girl or should I take the chances I have now.

please jst advise no insult (I know I go still chop
insult sha)
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by ArchEnemy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Keep running Bro, Joseph ran and has remained a good example in d bible.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Spicylate(f): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
"I'm handsome. (sango will visit u if u ask for proof or pishures)" this part sure gave me a very good laugh.
and this you issue, are you sure you wont drop sango and run to God coz e no seem normal to me fah. start rebuking sharp sharp oo

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
only on nairaland, smh angry
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by MzzTega(f): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Keep running....cos if u stop,u r a gunner.
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by xynerise: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Seun should create a section for HInts magazine kinda stories
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thr is fire on d mountain run run run..
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by niggi4life(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls pls and pls, never ever date a married woman..... That's the fastest way to the grave. It's not worth the stress
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
niggi4life:
Pls pls and pls, never ever date a married woman..... That's the fastest way to the grave. It's not worth the stress
..... @Op, this is exactly the same words I wanted to type! This nigga above me took the words outta my mouth, pls for your future and your conscience, NEVER do a married woman! Half a word.......

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by izsmike: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Temple run nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Don't stop running cheesy
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Deejavuu(f): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Justin Timberlake in the building..lol.

See the qualities u want in a woman sef, only u hian...

Its not too difficult sha,just get clay and mould her...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by lozairio(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
@OP OYO. I think nd I know you know how to solve this problem
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by realmindz: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
modelmike7:
..... @Op, this is exactly the same words I wanted to type! This nigga above me took the words outta my mouth, pls for your future and your conscience, NEVER do a married woman! Half a word.......

words like this give some encouragements wen d temption is getting hot....

I never wud ve thought one day I'd start considering married ladies. ..I mean never

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by realmindz: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Deejavuu:
Justin Timberlake in the building..lol.

See the qualities u want in a woman sef, only u hian...

Its not too difficult sha,just get clay and mould her...

dnt rly mean it d way I sed it....I knw no girl can have it all....lool
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Tymax(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol. Just wondering how many ladies have sent PM. I like this your method.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by shizzle55(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hi be wise of your decisions and how to move with them
Add me up 331E9F79 let's chat n discuss
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Deejavuu(f): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2015

Lol,Thank God u know this...

Back to ur topic how sure are u that those married women want for a R/ship or s*x,ur mind might be playing tricks on u,u know...Take that thought outta ur mind..focus on other better things abeg...

Nuffsaid....

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by realmindz: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lol,Thank God u know this...

Back to ur topic how sure are u that those married women want for a R/ship or s*x,ur mind might be playing tricks on u,u know...Take that thought outta ur mind..focus on other better things abeg...

Nuffsaid....

I censored my story and cut it short....I'm sure u understd wat I mean
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Deejavuu(f): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
realmindz:

I censored my story and cut it short....I'm sure u understd wat I mean

Ok i get u...

But still dont fall in thier trap sha and goodluck on ur girl friend hunt... wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have similar issue here as well but mine is married and single ladies after me.

I show red card for the married ones and press green button for the REASONABLE single ladies.

Op don't do married ladies. D consequences are terrible.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by realmindz: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Deejavuu:

Ok i get u...

But still dont fall in thier trap sha and goodluck on ur girl friend hunt... wink

lol... real hunting
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by LewisO: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
izsmike:
Temple run nairaland

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by taiwo05(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
realmindz:
I am a young guy in my twenties, employed, have a car and a well furnished apartment and most interestingly, I'm handsome. (sango will visit u if u ask for proof or pishures)

I am still single and searching for the queen of my dreams (dat rounded fig 8, sexy legz, sexy lips, gentle, loving, beautiful, smart, hard working, funny, super hot shape, friendly, young etc)

But the problem is that I rarely have time to hunt for girls of my age bracket because most of the time, I tend to find mysef associating with ladies older than me and married.
I keep getting green lights from married ladies.

And itz like ive been jazzed these days cus every whr I go, I see ladies with wedding rings who give me seductive looks and smiles and these ladies are very hot looking and tempting.

I have some married ladies as close friends now and they buy me stuffs and are being so caring to me. Even at the office, the married ladies compete to catch my attention and this is really getting me worried because I have never done a married lady and don't want to fall inside hot soup.

yesterday, this very hot sweet looking married lady came to my office for official purpose and already shes invting me for a dinner dis friday.

with the way the pressue is coming from these married ladies, and I tell u, konji na bastarrd...I dnt want to fall oo

should I continue to day dream of my dream girl or should I take the chances I have now.

please jst advise no insult (I know I go still chop
insult sha)

lolsss, I said it, u a Christian? how will u pay tithe with ds. looking after Delilah lap
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
enjoy the ride while it lasts
Re: Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! by realmindz: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
taiwo05:

lolsss, I said it, u a Christian? how will u pay tithe with ds. looking after Delilah lap
lol, preach to me pastor

(1) (Reply)

Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love / Do You Remember The Feeling You First Felt? / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.