Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (70910 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by tmgtreasure(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
DeCritique:
I knew... I just knew it from the very beginning. He was filling in his form and he just put in the results of his WAEC and then tendered an affidavit!

He was asked to bring forward his certificate and it took him almost two weeks to present it.

He said he would hold a press conference on Wednesday 21st January 2015 at 9:00am but till 6:00pm, he was no where to be found.

Later in the wee hours of yesterday, forged documents that claimed to be his statement of result was awash on the net.

We know their tricks. Nigerians cannot be deceived!!

#GEJ till 2019!!
mumu, so you are tellng us there was no press conf.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by globalresource: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
FFK is an embarrassment to our great nation. He will suffer for his continuos propaganda. Jonathan laughing where he is right now. But they ve been put to shame. Watch out you are only making buhari more popular. pDP has no weapon but image assasination
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by DeCritique(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
tmgtreasure:
mumu, so you are tellng us there was no press conf.

Ignoramus of the highest order, yes, there was no press conference!! angry
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Mekateka: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
yemyem2:

You are myopically myopic....Do you guys have brain at all? Why dont u think for a second tthat pdp has nothing to offer but dancing around thrivial issues of certificate. Some of you referred to buhari an illiterate. A former head of state when johnathan was less than 30yrs old an illiterate? Have u travelled outside nigeria before and see why nigeria can be regatded as just a mere geographical location and not a nation.! No critical development since past 6yrs of gej administration or do u call cosmetic of airports and ancient railways system as real transformation as u called it? Pls. We nerd a change from status quo for thr sake of future generations. Please and please
Ajala travelled all over d world. please present your point without insults because you have shown it already that it is your best hobby. Justify the certificate of your master and leave insult alone

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Edywalex: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
I Swear i begin to dislike dis P dog party of a thing.Instead of campaigning national isue,u begin to campaign about buhari certificate.OBJ HAS SAID HE WAS ALLOW TO CONTEST IN 2007 because THEY FOUND OUT THAT HE HAD HIS RESULT WITH D ARMY.DNT BE DECEIVE WE NIGERIA AR CLAMOURING 4 CHANGE.THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT GMB TO WIN AR THOSE WHO WANT TO DISTROY DIS COUNTRY.UP GMP SAI BUHARI COME FEBUHARI 14 2015.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by NovusHomo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Flets:
Very valid observations. Its very obvious this certificate issue is far from over.

The key questions are:
If Buhari had a valid cert? Why swearing an affidavit when he could have received a copy from the school in less than 24hrs

Why did they let this issue linger for long?

Why the obvious superimpositions.

Tinubu the APC biggest chieftain obviously has a hand in all this as he is experienced in cert forgery.

Expect more revelations in the coming days

"Dr." GEJ wey no complete Ph.D. No wonder... undecided
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by HzRF(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
See as crowd gather dey watch General disgrace himself

How can a computer line look like a line rule by hand

APC threw it out to public not officially (I get the drift)
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by thewarrior72: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
All we know is that buhari is a BLOODY ILLITERATE

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by hesinbergx(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
the truth will soon reveal its self.
i have a strong feeling that the so call APC will change buhari as their president.
just watch and relax...
God bless nigeria
GOD bless me
GOD bless gej.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Eziachi: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
shizzle11:
what i understand by this statement is the acknowledgement of the fact that Buhari's certificate was forged, am i right sir?
It takes a forger to know a forgery is an idiom.
In Igbo we say that ''a child molester never allow his young kids to play outside by the moonlight because he thinks everybody outside is a danger to kid like he is''.
Those like Fani Kayode who has finally see a certificate and now shout forgery are expert forgers themselves, that why they know and busy expertly explaining what makes a forgery.
As I cannot remember any of them being forensic scientist until today.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
najoke:

Sorry to burst you PDP bubble

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056245_10943074101525457116077035655650199852998106n_jpege778defa7f303d000319150376d3ace4

What other evidence do you guys need .....his school uniform or the pen used to write the exam cos we get am grin grin grin grin grin

Another forged document

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
What can people and PDP believe?
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by marv1: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
blaezderek:
It's so funny.
The highest office in the country, all you need to be there is your First School Leaving Certificate, but ordinary in applying for a petrol pump attendant, NYSC discharge certificate will be needed. I thought Nigeria had gone past a country where ordinary o-level graduates could govern. I'm finished.
. Na you finish me l no go finish. Is it by certificate? With the phd oga at d top, has there been any difference? He just employed political jobbers like FFK and doyin okupe to be making noise here and there. A true working president would nt need people like that.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by adaybayor(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP should go to court and stop polluting our fresh air. what's this BS all about
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Sunbellar: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
A disgrace to the General!

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by adaybayor(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
kle4d:

Another forged document

yea, same way your brain was forged...idi.ot
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Philadelphia: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
AnanseK:

You must be illiterate.
You are very quick to spot an illiterate but too slow to spot the grammatical error in your post. Ride on "PROFESSOR" grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
An2elect2:

e pain u? e pain u o grin e b like say na u won die o. grin grin

Abeg Apc make una de do this una campaign suffry suffry o. Heart attack is real! grin grin grin
Shey dis one dey high on lipton weed ni?

Anyways... grin

saTAN shame on to you
all power belongs to Jesus
saTAN shame on to you ooo
all power belongs to our God

grin
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by osebe: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:
Hehehehehejeheh. Them been don think say them don get the last laugh

in that same 1961 he wrote hausa language and earned credit in it,a subject that was introduced into the curriculum in 1974 when the 6-3-3-4 educational system commenced.

shehu musa yaradua joined the army in 1959 but wrote wasc with buhari in 1961, did he also join the army with a recommendation letter?
Spot on!
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by blackandbold: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
santori:

oga shine your eye for the stamp. can't you see 21/01/2015 there
moomoo
I requested for my primary sch leaving certificate last year when I was about to apply for a post with the civil service..at the end I was given ..with a letter headed paper of the state ministry, a recent stamp qnd last year date and also my recent passport photogragh which was demanded for.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by ollyruffy: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
If PDP are still not happy with the certificate, they should go to court

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Go to court, to give you an out. NO NO NO, we will keep this front and center before Nigerians till election day. Your fraudster and no certificate major general has no place to hide. You people have not seen any torment yet. grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways... grin

saTAN shame on to you

grin
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Philadelphia: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
But wait o, WASSCE in 1961 was Nov/Dec and not May/June.
Also, I thought his name was "Muhammadu Buhari" and not "Mohamed Buhari". Abi the 2 na the same thing?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Descartes: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
...there should be a perpetual injunction restraining the "Toronto" General from parading himself as one.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by emeka2847: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
I thought this rogues would be providing evidence on the money that they stole; $20 billion (3,800,000,000,000 naira).
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by atlwireles: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Anyways... grin

saTAN shame on to you

grin

THE FORGER THAT PRODUCED YOUR OLUWOLE CERTIFICATE WAS HIGH ON LIPTON WEED.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Labayi96(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
D question is y did my General not clear d air when d issue was raised &wen d clamour was intense y he direct dem 2 d army & not his former school in katsina? I hope wen d dust settle we would ask through FOI Act
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by annibro(f): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
BonaVIta:

Sympathy ke!

Left for me he should be thrown into one of those prisons he built, for lying to his father-land.

Bonvita abi milo! I don't get u. Who lied?
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by shizzle11(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Eziachi:

It takes a forger to know a forgery is an idiom.
In Igbo we say that ''a child molester never allow his young kids to play outside by the moonlight because he thinks everybody outside is a danger to kid like he is''.
Those like Fani Kayode who has finally see a certificate and now shout forgery are expert forgers themselves, that why they know and busy expertly explaining what makes a forgery.
As I cannot remember any of them being forensic scientist until today.
I concur sir, invariably we are saying thesame thing. Lets agree that fani kayode is an export forger like you alluded, and has now 'detected' that Buhari's cert was forged, we can now assume his claim to be true until Buhari proves otherwise...

Cheers sir!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by mustymatic(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Igbo Internet thugs who campaign for
Goodluck Jonathan are an utter disgrace to
humankind. They are, indeed, a strange species
of homo sapiens. Maybe, they are a hybrid of
homo erectus and home sapiens!
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Philadelphia: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
beopened:
PDP is peopled by very insane individuals.......chief amongst is Femi Fani Kayode

Pls go to court if you feel Buhari released result is FAKE

Go to court! At least by so doing Buhari will be permanently disgraced and put to shame.....yet they refused to do what is the simple and correct thing to do

Are you serious? @bolded shocked. Where is your certificate? undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by ayindejimmy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
You fellas can shove your proof in a hole. As for US, that propaganda is dead, buried and forgotten. We moving on to FeBuhari 14th

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.