Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike (968 Views)

‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by egift(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
While addressing the crowd in a PDP Gubernatorial campaign rally in Okirika, Wike said no woman should tie wrapper to the poll. He said they all must wear jeans.

On NTA.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
lol that is so cool. I like that lol. Nigeria is moving forward.
Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by Ilekeh(f): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
So my 85+ years old grandma should be wearing jeans to the poll abi?
Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by ishiamu(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

LoL
Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by delishpot: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ha ha ha. With the way this poll thing dey waka, abeg make una hold una 85 years old grand ma for house o. if gra gra enter, dem go trample those mama dem o.
This is a sneaky way of saying expect katakata and prepare to run.
Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by UniqueGem(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ilekeh:
you should be more concerned about ur 85+ granny still going out to queue for vote, Not yelling about what they've asked them to wear.
Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by Ilekeh(f): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
UniqueGem:
you should be more concerned about ur 85+ granny still going out to queue for vote, Not yelling about what they've asked them to wear.

Why should I be concerned?
Is she not a citizen of Nigeria?
At what age are voting rights stripped from eligible voters in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by Ilekeh(f): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha ha. With the way this poll thing dey waka, abeg make una hold una 85 years old grand ma for house o. if gra gra enter, dem go trample those mama dem o.
This is a sneaky way of saying expect katakata and prepare to run.

She's a fast runner.
Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by UniqueGem(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why should I be concerned?
Is she not a citizen of Nigeria?
At what age are voting rights stripped from eligible voters in Nigeria?
Not talking about voting right being stripped here. Anyways, your choice, but I woudn't allow my granny queue under the sun 2 vote 4 corrupt mofos. Same ppl who'll have their 20year old children in dubai that same day, then my 85year old mother will queue in the sun to vote them in. It doesn't work that way bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by delishpot: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

She's a fast runner.

Ok o.
Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wike the great fool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wear Jeans To The Polls - Wike by babslamin: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
egift:
While addressing the crowd in a PDP Gubernatorial campaign rally in Okirika, Wike said no woman should tie wrapper to the poll. He said they all must wear jeans.

On NTA.
Hmm... Fayose of d south done speak oh'
If d men carry gun dey form Rambo na so the women go carry ballots box turn Usain bolt for am. I dey expect jesus of okirika to wear jeans too.
Election observers have to take note of these political touts calling for violence. We have to protest let's amend d constitution to remove Immunity clause for governors and president

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US: Nigeria’s Election Must Hold as Scheduled / On President Goodluck Jonathan’s Visit To Canaanland Ota / Postponement Of Elections In Nigeria - U S Department Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.