Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS (2722 Views)

PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock / 10 APC Thugs In Edo Beat Man For Not Allowing Them Manipulate Voters Reg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by ige101(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Whistle earlier reported an attack on President Jonathan’s entourage in Bauchi thursday, as the President continues in his campaigns for the 2015 Presidential Elections. We have gathered that Six operatives of the Department of State Security, DSS attached to the President were hospitalized after sustaining varying degrees of injuries from the attack on the PDP Presidential campaign entourage with Jonathan in view.

The President met a hostile crowd, with brooms and stones both on the road and at the rally venue. As in our earlier report, the situation spiraled out of control as Jonathan’s convoy entered the Ibrahim Babangida Square for the rally, the hostile youths started throwing stones at the convoy. It took the intervention of security men on ground to chase the youths away and reduce the impact of their actions even though some vehicles in the convoy had little scars.

The violent youths who had been chased out by security men, made their way back inside as the President’s convoy was leaving the rally venue. They attacked the last bus on the convoy which contained the DSS operatives with a big stone which smashed the windscreen and caused injuries for the occupants. While four of them who only needed minor treatment were discharged immediately, another two, a lady and a man who had deep cuts on their heads were seriously injured and will be flown to abuja immediately for operations.

http://234prime..com/2015/01/six-of-president-jonathans-dss.html
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by slimfit1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Blame Buhari please i beg you please blame gmb

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by omaiyale: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
please let have peace in this country this is more reason the election should not be prosponed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by olamibobo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Haaaa.that is serious
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by Sloan: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oloriburku president! Why not a big gash on the fedora-hatted doofus called president? I mean okigbe level kind of gash??

Well, better he be voted out and sent back to his Otuekwe where his village witches will finish him themselves! Cursed president!

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by simplemach(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yet they say they signed a peace pact. Who is decieving who? APC is a party for the evil at heart take it or leave it. GEJ till Buhari graduates

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by gen2briz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Get well soon.... That's what you get when you associate yourself with the clueless one..

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by lacasa: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ, a president without the love of his people.

So sad.

You had 6years bt you made yourself a Failure

Nigerians are just tired.

We want change!

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by dahunsy(f): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
coughs***clears throat.....RIP
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by zimoni(f): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is bad.

Buhari was never attacked anywhere in South. So, why the attack on President Goodluck Jonathan?

Those mofos should take it easy, election hasn't started yet.

Jonah tried all he could to please this people with various juicy appointments, yet all they want is to send him back to Otueke next month.

So, Jonah, who are your enemies now?

You see your life outside?

Shiorrrrrrrrr.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by prinsessty(f): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
How is this APC for God sake??

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sloan:
Oloriburku president! Why not a big gash on the fedora-hatted doofus called president? I mean okigbe level kind of gash??

Well, better he be voted out and sent back to his Otuekwe where his village witches will finish him themselves! Cursed president!
thats harsh my brother,engage with decorum

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sloan:

thats harsh my brother,engage with decorum.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by talktimi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sloan:

na wa o undecided
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes, this is me mobilising votes for the Opposition, whoever your opposition is. 40 days to presidential elections. If you're votingremember this factors;1. The chibok Girls2. NNPC Scam3. Police pension fund4. Missing 20Billion5. $9million Arms deal6. Bomb Blasts7. Immigration job scam8. Petroleum pump price9. Devaluation of Naira10. Oil theft11. Power outage12. Selling of Nepa13. Selling of Refineries14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills15. ASUU & poly Strike16. Doctors Strike17. National Assembly tragedy19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam20. Kerosene subsidy--------------They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons againstBoko Haram,They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccinepreventable disease,They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE
Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by alaoeri: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Come to think of it PDP national chairman is from Bauchi & the Governor is also a PDP member yet GEJ received this kind of reception, isn't it obvious northerners are deceiving GEJ?
GMB all the way.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
omaiyale:
please let have peace in this country this is more reason the election should not be prosponed

Isaiah 57:21 - There is no peace, saith my Lord, to the wicked.

This is just a movie trailer; You better brace yourself for what is coming.

Nigeria Sai GMB!
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by Dannyset(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
My people don't let them deceive u. They are only looking for reason to postpone the election so that they can rig or agitate for interim govt of another 2 years. We are tired of Jonathan.
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
The APC and GMB doesn't support violence.
We urge the security agencies to do all the can to end this trend
Peace has no alternative
NB: the apc has nothing to do with the event in bauchi
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by OgologoDimkpa: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC is synonymous to electoon violence. Everbody knows that. No need of distancing themselves. ..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by OgologoDimkpa: 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
slimfit1:
Blame Buhari please i beg you please blame gmb
APC is responsible of course sad
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by awodman: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
So GEJ been called arna (unbeliever) and stoned is justifiable in the eyes of most of you on this thread? Seriously I need what you guys are smoking

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by lionduke(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
g
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ has not won the election yet and Buhari pple have started being violent already. What if he wins election?
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by nzeadachie: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Sloan:

LISTING AND LISTING CAREFULLY IF BUHARI LIKE LET THEM RECRUIT ALL THE ALMAJIRI IN THE NORTH THEY CAN NEVER STOP JONATHAN, IT'S JONATHAN OR NO NIGERIA
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by nzeadachie: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2015
alaoeri:
Come to think of it PDP national chairman is from Bauchi & the Governor is also a PDP member yet GEJ received this kind of reception, isn't it obvious northerners are deceiving GEJ?
GMB all the way.
YOU NEVER KNOW ALMAJIRI IF YOU GIVE THEM HALF PLATE OF RICE THEY WILL FIGHT FOR YOU, IF YOU PUT ONE POMO BY MISTAKE THEY WILL CARRY MARCHET, THEY LACK HOME TRAINING MOST OF THEM DON'T KNOW THEIR FATHER, THEY'RE BORN THROWAY BASTARDS, YOU NEED TO GO UP THERE AND SEE BY YOURSELF, NORTHERN NIGERIA HAVE BIG PROBLEM MY PRAYER LET GOD DIVIDE THAT COUNTRY LET THEM CARRY THEIR CROSS
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by coolhamid(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2015
zimoni:
This is bad.

Buhari was never attacked anywhere in South. So, why the attack on President Goodluck Jonathan?

Those mofos should take it easy, election hasn't started yet.

Jonah tried all he could to please this people with various juicy appointments, yet all they want is to send him back to Otueke next month.

So, Jonah, who are your enemies now?

You see your life outside?

Shiorrrrrrrrr.
I understand your point bro but come to think of it, don't you think GEJ is unfair to Northeasterners?? Many of this people have lost their loved ones and property due to boko haram ... GEJ who happens to be the President refused to protect this people... A leader should sympathize with his followers in difficult times, he refused to pay them visit but when election was approaching he realized that he needed their votes..

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by nzeadachie: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2015
No10:
GEJ has not won the election yet and Buhari pple have started being violent already. What if he wins election?
NOT IF GOODLUCK WINS, BUT AFTER GOODLUCK WINS THE ELECTION THEY WILL KILL THEMSELFS LIVE GOES ON, AFTER THEY WILL BLAME DOKUBO FOR CALLING THEM PARASITES
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by nzeadachie: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2015
coolhamid:
I understand your point bro but come to think of it, don't you think GEJ is unfair to Northeasterners?? Many of this people have lost their loved ones and property due to boko haram ... GEJ who happens to be the President refused to protect this people... A leader should sympathize with his followers in difficult times, he refused to pay them visit but when election was approaching he realized that he needed their votes..
WHO ARE BOKO HARAMS? IF I MAY ASK
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by baybeeboi: 12:28am On Jan 23, 2015
I long for a day Nigeria will be divided...let these barbarians have their own country,just tired of them
meanwhile....
i wonder what happens by the time Buhari looses this election
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by magaliyu(f): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2015
I think this attack has nothing to do with the opposition,the boys that commit those atrocities were PDP factional rivals between Gov.Yugada's boys,Minister Fct. Bala moh'd boys,and PDP national chairman Adam muazu's boys they are arch rival everybody knows that,
as they say("same matter cannot occupy same space at the same time ,is against the law of physics)
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=64pt]SOUTHERNERS LEAVE THIS NORTH BEFORE ELECTION APC IS A VIOLENCE PARRY BOKO.HARI IS A SCAM[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Sex Scandal: Involved Ex-commissioner Revealed / I Borrowed $75m Because PDP Looted The Treasury — Oshiomhole / Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer By London Doctors (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.