Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS (2721 Views)

PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock / 10 APC Thugs In Edo Beat Man For Not Allowing Them Manipulate Voters Reg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by IGBOSON1: 1:52am On Jan 23, 2015
prinsessty:
How is this APC for God sake??

^^^I'm guessing the brooms they were carrying should have been a dead giveaway! Who else carries brooms about.......besides street-sweepers and witches that is!? wink
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by shigoslim(m): 4:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Sloan:
Oloriburku president! Why not a big gash on the fedora-hatted doofus called president? I mean okigbe level kind of gash??

Well, better he be voted out and sent back to his Otuekwe where his village witches will finish him themselves! Cursed president!

for u 2 call yo president oloriburuku, Then u must be omoale, ti o fe dagba. I don't think u can attain his level in life, omo eranko jati, jati.
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by gabriel212: 5:12am On Jan 23, 2015
I will not support violence no matter what. I want Buhari to come out at this time to call the youth to order for peace to reign.
n for those who are calling for their heads you remember Fayose started then. moreover, the issues is multiphase
it is eighteen it was stage to prospone the election or
The insecurity in the that state had cause the peoples to react violently.
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by gabriel212: 5:12am On Jan 23, 2015
I will not support violence no matter what. I want Buhari to come out at this time to call the youth to order for peace to reign.
n for those who are calling for their heads you remember Fayose started then. moreover, the issues is multiphase
it is either it was stage to prospone the election or
The insecurity in the that state had cause the peoples to react violently.
Re: President Jonathan’s DSS Bodyguards Hospitalized After Bauchi Attackby APC THUGS by cronus: 5:17am On Jan 23, 2015
The OP must think we're daft with this fake news. Have you seen the sort of guns carried by members of the President's security detail? Then you want us to believe youths with sticks and stones would dare face them? Those guys carry better weaponry than Nigerian soldiers sef and no crowd messes around with soldiers. The DSS Presidential security detail does not play o, leave all these stories. If it was that serious crowd or no crowd people for die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Expect Miracles When I Tackle Boko Haram – Buhari Tells Nigerians / The Sexy Governor! / This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.