Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? (41809 Views)

"Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) / My Wife Has A Lump In Her Breast / ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by helphelp: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
mosedgreat:
Look for Dr D K OLUKOYA book or message Titled “PLACENTA BONDAGE” read it or Listen to it you will be shock about what you will discover. It will also tell you the best and proper way to dispose the PLACENTA

Just assist us by quoting what the book says.

Don't worry we will patronise your pastor book later
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by s3nn2x(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
femi4:
Haba, kilo le to yen.........African mentality, everybody is after their lives
Na you sabi....if you like when you give birth, you can use it to cook Okro soup and share it during the child's naming ceremony.
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by s3nn2x(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Infoay:

What do you do with the ashes?
It is actually worthless if you burn it well.
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by Tycike: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
I actually watched a show on dstv about this guy that travels all over American state trying out their food. on this particular episode he ate raw placenta of a cow that just gave birth. saying it's good for the health.
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by jamex93(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
cedaraustine:

'dangerful'.....'careful'.....i like your rhyme..lol

lwkmd
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
fuckerholic:

Careless mofo..better learn cos that's the original purpose of this forum forget all this tonto jim iyke flavour things
Dat may seem careless 2u. But spiritually am not. It is carelessness when u chose a wrong hospital 4ur wife 2 give birth in.
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ayomidegbenga1:

it concerns you! Coz if you are careless with it and Dog sees it and eat the placenta,then if your child now eventually grown up at maturity stage,he/she will be thirsty of having SEX all the time.GBAM!!!
U dat ur placenta was cooked and eaten, or burnt n buried, are u better of. Dog didn't eat urs but ur worse dan a dog!
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by fuckerholic(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
chuksfor13:

Dat may seem careless 2u. But spiritually am not. It is carelessness when u chose a wrong hospital 4ur wife 2 give birth in.
Ok wrong hospital how ?
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by Evanscoth(f): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pls don't bury it so u don't begin to have attachment to the spot where u did so. Maybe tomorrow u ll be tempted to show ur baby the spot when he / she is grown. Knowing the particular has a way of attacking them negatively
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by FarmTech(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pls, which kind of people will cook and eat it? Or are u joking?
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by ArcToyin(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bury it
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by lenids: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
U can cut it into tiny pieces with a sharp knife and flush it in d toilet,dat was how my husband disposed it wen i gave birth

1 Like

Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by ikorodureporta: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lets ask D.K. OLUKOYA grin
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by galapazygalarba: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
in the past our parents and grand parents would bury the umblical cord with a seed (say maybe orange,paw pineaple, pear etc) when it grows it will be known that it is your tree, planted with your umblical cord. its your tree for life.
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by zinkotop: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
Just bury it man. Or let the hospital dispose of it. It should be part of their duties Except you request otherwise

It is pretty risky to allow the Hospital dispose of it. People are fetish man, you can't imagine what power that stuff has.
There're usually two lids on a standard soakaway, one big one small. Try and open any -especially the small one and dispose of it inside. Buy a cup of cement and use your knife to seal it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by ahmanim: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
derrick333:
Canal tinz or bury it

dont put in canal please
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by ndcide(m): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2015
s3nn2x:
Under no condition should you bury the placenta or throw it away. I am talking from a Christian perspective. The one way to dispose it is to burn it. Pour dusting power on the placenta, and it would dry the blood, after that, pour petrol on it and born it, make sure you born it to ashes. Also make sure you handle the placenta by yourself. Don't trust anyone, not even your mother in law.....

Please can you tell how best to burn it with petrol in a controlled environment?

can one put it in a bucket or just on the floor outside to burn ? you know burning things may not be easy if you don't have space where you reside especially with petrol.

any one can add to the question
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by tpiander: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Onegai:
You can cook it and eat it (I know a couple who did), it's nutritious.

You can bury it and plant a tree beside it (in the past planting underneath plantain -tree symbolise protection or long-life).

Or you can burn it otherwise the witches and wizards in Africa who are waiting around the corner will get you! Those witches and demons left Western society a long time ago when they realised Westerners were willing to base their Faith on science and logic and would take responsibility for their actions and its consequences. Luckily, Africans aren't such strong thinkers or they would have been out of a job.

these witches and wizards dey immortal? They are always in the news for one thing or another.

besides, they've returned to the west from Africa sef, that's assuming they ever left.
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by tpiander: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
ikorodureporta:
Lets ask D.K. OLUKOYA grin

any particular reason?
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by meobizy(f): 12:49am On Nov 03, 2018
If it is not your placenta then wetin you wan use am do?
Feed it to pigs or a pet dog if you are confused on what to do.
Re: What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? by Allansmith: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tonyking:
My experience on this issue so far is this. Burn it and gathered the ash, and look for a specific place in the bible that replicate good wishes e.g. psalm 24:1-4. pray on it and be specific on what you want your child to be in life and blow it on air is a secret and mystery.

Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.