Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (55971 Views)

Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by patrickmuf(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
freeboy604:

She is an elderly woman living her life comfortably, when i hear young people mimic her it pains me because instead of the young ones to find something important to better their life they are busy mimicking somebody who has made it in her life and will never suffer again.
If stealing is not corruption, then mimicking is not an insult...My humble opinion though...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Louislewis: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=24pt]She is better than a candidate who could not get WAEC result since 1961 till date and can't pronounce words correctly.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by experimentist: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
100Cents:
Incumbent incoming governor grin
Mek I follow u open teeth small grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by experimentist: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=24pt]She is better than a candidate who could not get WAEC result since 1961 till date and can't pronounce words correctly.[/size]
grin e dey pain dis idi---at!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by boujaye: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
@OP what are you trying to achieve by your fraudulent post like the fraudulent school cert result of your father Buhari. Am not surprise anyway, they say like father like son ...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nickymezor(f): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Madam P, the funniest firstlady ever!!!smileycheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
this is actually stale
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by hensben(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
onatisi:
don't mind them. She communicated with the people in the way and manner they will understand,she made her points clear and loud and her people understood all that she said. When the elections results comes out and pdp wins rivers state all those laughing here now will be the same people that will be crying that pdp has won .
So 'incumbent governor' na pidgin english too. smh 4 u..wait! how much all this politician dey pay una self wey make una dey join them to destroy naija more n more

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Riclord001(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
freeboy604:
OP Don't go and look for better things to better your life, you are not in anyway better than her and if you have a job to do I'm not sure you would have time to type this nonsense.
so those wu have a job dont catch fun?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by hensben(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
All of you that are mocking our First Lady are silly. Is English her mother tongue? You that can speak Queen's English, where has it gotten you. Jealousy.
Many heads of state in non-English speaking countries address his/her citizens in their languages for easy comprehension. Patience is even trying. Tell the French or Saudi Arabian presidents to speak English and you'll see what I mean. Up First Lady.
But same people dey claim say buhari na illiterate say him nor fit rule naija cos him nor get waec cert.
Talk about double standard.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by boujaye: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
sammyj:
SHEPOPOTEMUS sorry Patience is a disgrace to this clueless government, the clueless one and the entire Country!!! First Lady indeed, Diaris God oooo. All I want to say in conclusion is Vote wise, Vote right, Vote Change, Vote for the peoples general with his humble wife for change this coming election by clicking likes for GMB and share for GEJ

have you considered your father Buhari is a big disgrace,a big scam, a big fraud. common school cert he has not ... you are here making fool of yourself about PEJ. shay bi breeze don blow fowl yash open, we don see the craw craw way e dey e yash.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Duru1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
onatisi:
believe me ,that woman is a born leader and she is supporting her husband through the thick and thin.many of those making fun of her here have wives who will not even support them with 500 naira at home. This woman has taken the battle to amaechi state ,she is there to make sure her husband wins that state by all means. Amaechi himself knows that whenever pej is around things aren't rosy for him. The combination of pej and wike will make rivers state almost impossible for amaechi to win. All those making fun of her don't know the power this woman wields within pdp and the nation. And she is setting an example for nigerian women to stand up and support their husbands in whatever he is doing regardless of negative comments or negative criticisms. Despite her poor english ,she has risen above her peers that have and had better education and she is an example that with determination you can be whatever u want to be. One thing I have noticed about her is the ferocity and determination she exhibits when it comes to helping and defending her husband.

Only a fool of Nigerian descent will give a finger about her poor English language. She is very natural in her approach.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by BotherMleeper(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
alaoeri:
This got me cracking cheesy grin 'I was riding with the incumbent coming governor' Patience won't kill person with laughter cheesy , eyah we are going to miss her comic relief as from May 29.
Sai Buhari.

and they say buhari is illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by tempest69: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
alaoeri:
This got me cracking cheesy grin 'I was riding with the incumbent coming governor' Patience won't kill person with laughter cheesy , eyah we are going to miss her comic relief as from May 29.
Sai Buhari.

She fit join AY Show" grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
jahbiz:
Who can beat this

woman in this game?

Eyes have not seen it neither the

ears heard it and I

doubt we can ever

have any 1st lady that will beat

this woman in the history of

Nigeria.
keep celebrating mediocrity, whr you go rank Stella OBJ?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proxy001:
whether we laugh at her or not she is still more qualified than brew Harry!! at least she has legitimate certificates/degrees. And all those girls laughing at our Dame , tell me how many responsible relationships not to talk of husband your so called polished English has won you. indeed its synanymous with the phrase " ugly girls dey wed while the fine ones they do ashoebi".. intact, if with polished grammar all these ladies laughing at her cannot get married to a street councillor then you leave me with no choice than say "shame on you"

Call a spade a spade...Acquiring all the certificates in this world does not make a literate. Mental literacy speaks volumes than formal literacy. Can u allow your daughter to make Patience her Mentor. If not do us a Favor and stfu

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Pharmtj: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proxy001:
whether we laugh at her or not she is still more qualified than brew Harry!! at least she has legitimate certificates/degrees. And all those girls laughing at our Dame , tell me how many responsible relationships not to talk of husband your so called polished English has won you. indeed its synanymous with the phrase " ugly girls dey wed while the fine ones they do ashoebi".. intact, if with polished grammar all these ladies laughing at her cannot get married to a street councillor then you leave me with no choice than say "shame on you"
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by maryhaam(f): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proxy001:
painment,u taking it personal
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by ZionJay(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
jahbiz:
Who can beat this

woman in this game

Eyes have not seen it neither the

ears heard it and I

doubt we can ever

have any 1st lady that will beat

this woman in the history of

Nigeria.

I bet you no first lady will want to beat her stupidity
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
[b]
hensben:
join them to detsroy naija more n more
[/b]you are even worse than the woman you are making jest of. So that is the correct spelling of destroy according your apc dictionary ,abi?well done
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
FotherMucker:

and they say buhari is illiterate.

So buhari pronunciation of senatores instead of senators is correct abi? So if he should become our president and go on to make such silly mistake infront of the global community. Una Well done.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
4stylz:
It's not funny because English is not our own! Can any of you speak germán or french..

Some world president don't speak english. They still translate for them when they are on world summit.

Typical words of a mediocre. Most of these world leaders u claim speak english but will reather speak their language for the pride of it. Plus everyone speaks their lingua franca.... English is our lingua Franca, how come a graduate like patience cannot speak right? What is bad is bad, enough with all these mediocre nonsense when we can have better.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
4stylz:
It's not funny because English is not our own! Can any of you speak germán or french..

Some world president don't speak english. They still translate for them when they are on world summit.

Typical words of a mediocre. Most of these world leaders u claim speak english but will rather speak their language for the pride of it. Plus everyone speaks their lingua franca.... English is our lingua Franca, how come a graduate like patience cannot speak right? What is bad is bad, enough with all these mediocre nonsense when we can have better.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Chris710: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mama Peace, always making me laugh.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Paschalp(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proxy001:
...... np be fight bros... calm down ... don't take things too seriously.. for life is short
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by hensben(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
onatisi:
[b][/b]you are even worse than the woman you are making jest of. So that is the correct spelling of destroy according your apc dictionary ,abi?well done
stfup na typo. error which is normal, even media dey make mistake.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Duru1:

Only a fool of Nigerian descent will give a finger about her poor English language. She is very natural in her approach.
u dey mind dem. Regardless of her poor english skills ,she is moving on and she is making her life better. I really envy her courage and I must say it is challengingand it only proves a point that in life no matter how poorly equipped you may be what matters most is ur determination to make it in life. Don't listen to back bitters or back stabbers because they will always be at ur back. And if people criticise u and make fun of u ,don't get discourage just stay focussed. She made those grammtical errors ,but the message she wanted to pass across ,she passed .I know amaechi and co won't be focussing on her errors but rather on the message and orders she is passing across. It is only mundane minds that will be dwelling on those errors while losing focus on what she is doing.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by stayblack: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
IS GEJ BETTER..BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
hensben:
stfup na typo. error which is normal, even media dey make mistake.
shaaaraaaap compound eediot. It is now that u know u made an error.even read what u wrote just now ,is that correct? “Media dey make mistake” olodo oshi
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by jamesbridget13(f): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
crownprince102:
Na wao, Seun, abeg make this thread unviewable to foreigners, we are use to it at home. This is a national disgrace. If I hear say AIT trasmitted it live, chai! Nigeria own don...... grin
i watched it on nta. it was a mess
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by jahbiz: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
franciskaine:
keep celebrating mediocrity, whr you go rank Stella OBJ?
U need to read in between lines.....
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by juman(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
What she said was good enough.

I think patience jonathan was a science student in secondary school, that might contributed to her not so much knowledge of english language.

But she should improve herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights / Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.