Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (55936 Views)

Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by hensben(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
onatisi:
go n die on top mama peace tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Misogynist2014(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
motherlode:
Dr. Patient well done ooo, I thank God i wasn't watching it life if not I might just be the first Nigerian to kill himself by laughing! grin
It is not llfe, its live. It is not 'kill himself by laughing', it is 'be killed by laughter'. wink
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
hensben:
go n die on top mama peace tongue
kai another gbagun. Ur moniker should be hensbrain not hensben. Read what u just wrote again!!!! All ur posts on this thread are full of serious grammatical errors . Are u mentally balanced at all?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by hensben(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
onatisi:
u need brain transplant grin...na me u wan take cover mama peace(ur mentor) gbaguan.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Shaw007(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Office of the first lady angry
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by okokhaerat(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
One milliorms and u r d one that got through? Chaii, u r better discharged into a condom
DeCritique:

And you're nothing but a magnified mugu... Shut da hell up!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by onatisi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
hensben:
u need brain transplant grin...na me u wan take cover mama peace(ur mentor) gbaguan.
small boy, face ur studies,pass ur waec and don't be like buhari . Leave nairaland politics section and don't waste ur valuable time here . Believe me ur education needs brushing up.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by wildikeman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
alaoeri:
This got me cracking cheesy grin 'I was riding with the incumbent coming governor' Patience won't kill person with laughter cheesy , eyah we are going to miss her comic relief as from May 29.
Sai Buhari.
even buhari no sabi English. She get Doctorate, Buhari is still struggling with waec. Come to think of it. The amount of illiterate that would amount when GMB takes over would be tremendous. Waec would be the highest qualification as university would be scrapped. True true sai Buhari

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by ray2Dmond(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
is it a must for this woman to talk........she's a disgrace to all first ladies cheesy

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by wildikeman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
freeboy604:
OP Don't go and look for better things to better your life, you are not in anyway better than her and if you have a job to do I'm not sure you would have time to type this nonsense.
no be Jonah Paypay fault. Wey hin no give am work
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by free2ryhme: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
jaybee3:
You can never sideline Mama peace... trust her to make a grand entrance

.... And also a grand disgrace
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Deapexboy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proxy001:
whether we laugh at her or not she is still more qualified than brew Harry!! at least she has legitimate certificates/degrees. And all those girls laughing at our Dame , tell me how many responsible relationships not to talk of husband your so called polished English has won you. indeed its synanymous with the phrase " ugly girls dey wed while the fine ones they do ashoebi".. intact, if with polished grammar all these ladies laughing at her cannot get married to a street councillor then you leave me with no choice than say "shame on you"

haba..cam down na!! Abi na so d tin don pain u reach....u no go shame 4 urself if u b graduate dey speak dos bomb!grin!!!

4get her position now and accpt her mistakes...some of us will b greater dan her tommorro..who knws?

With all this bomb cuming out from her mouth..who sure say she no forge her resulttongue or base on sorting

Kpele

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Locapito(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
AmucheJane:
And so? She is a super woman because it was only in her regime that women were giving the opportunity to come into government. Some of you fools insulting her, your mother can't even make a sentence. I want to use this opportunity to thank our president, he is indeed a man, not minding the way his wife speaks, his still proud of her and gives her her respect. Make una mama come be first lady make I see, fools. If you have a good mother that trained you well, you won't insult someone's mother. undecided
ur own mama nko? She no go come be first lady? Eewu like u.

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by hensben(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=onatisi post=30060371][/quote]Same with you bro for you to say buhari said senatores instead of senators like he(buhari) held a pen with his mouth while speaking...tell me, is there sense in what you mentioned huh grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by great664(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
[img]

I personally watched it and it was so hilarious grin grin the worst part is that wike introduced her HAS Dr 'patient' jonaTAN

incumbent incoming govanor

chei diaris godu oooo grin

This English you are spoken grin

Can your Mother speak better than her? Even if she can't speak fluently like many Ladies who grow up and master Pidgin nd their native language. Can your Mother talk boldly like that in Public and on Camera? Even if she has to use pidgin.

You that is above mistake and Perfect check your blunder too.

"I personally watched it and it was so hilarious grin grin the worst part is that wike introduced her has Dr 'patient' jonaTAN"

Introduce her has, or as?
No hate, but hate if your mother can do better than her
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by DaJulee(f): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-iG9oC0DEWdM/VMFY4kpFeDI/AAAAAAAEWyU/v0OJPg67YnI/s1600/4.png[/img]

I personally watched it and it was so hilarious grin grin the worst part is that wike introduced her has Dr 'patient' jonaTAN

[img]http://4.bp..com/-i8mn1KP4KNI/VMFY5ZhdX3I/AAAAAAAEWyc/cZoAOom77pw/s1600/5.png[/img]

incumbent incoming govanor

chei diaris godu oooo grin

This English you are spoken grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gspH9MQ8_Kk/VMFY5tC6ApI/AAAAAAAEWyg/rjH91yBGaXE/s1600/6.png[/img]

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/01/some-of-things-mama-peace-allegedly.html?m=1

Yet u the poster is worse "" Introduced her has Dr. Patience....

Stop trying to do as if we are perfect. @ GMB poster.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by great664(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tabh:
Illiterate woman married to the most clueless man ever liveth...
Yet your useless father pray to reach his height and ur ugly Mother keep envying her and blaming your silly father for being a failure?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by simdam500(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Leobreezy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
RichDad1:

Chaiii so e pain reach that level?
You made my day *rofl* 😄

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
RichDad1:
This Woman is nothing but Piss

Show some respect will you? What type of this now! #intivmantongue
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
freeboy604:
OP Don't go and look for better things to better your life, you are not in anyway better than her and if you have a job to do I'm not sure you would have time to type this nonsense.
brother , it is not about the OP. This is about the first lady. it is better for her to keep mum , feb is near , these kind of statements limits Gej chances
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Anyone making reference to GMB's certificate again is just an idi-ot.
There are thousands of ignorant people criticizing him who have not also collected their original certificates from the West African Examinations Council or from their respective secondary schools since they graduated. And these ignorant "mofos" can never be admitted into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) without secondary school certificate.
The NDA was established in January 1964 as a reformation of the British run Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC).
http://www.nda.edu.ng/

Many of the PDP idi-ots here can never qualify for the NDA and many of them have only 3rd class degree and can never qualify for the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington in India and the US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America where General Muhammad Buhari (retd) shined. And many of their parents are non-entities who will never achieve half of what GMB has achieved, because they never even saw the class room of any secondary school.

While these non-entities are here wasting their quality time over a non-issue, Nigerians In USA have endorse Buhari For President after the endorsement of my popular Nigerians Report Online circulated worldwide.

Transparent Democracy and Good Government for Nigeria (TransDGGN), a not-for-profit organization based in the United States of America, has endorsed General Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), for the presidency at next month’s election.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/22/nigerians-usa-endorse-buhari-president
[/size]

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by kavey10(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wale112:
English was invented in England improved in Ghana Misunderstood in south Africa Corrupted in China and just murdered in Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by eminent007(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proxy001:
whether we laugh at her or not she is still more qualified than brew Harry!! at least she has legitimate certificates/degrees. And all those girls laughing at our Dame , tell me how many responsible relationships not to talk of husband your so called polished English has won you. indeed its synanymous with the phrase " ugly girls dey wed while the fine ones they do ashoebi".. loooooools

ON POINT!!!!! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by RichDad1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
bellychiz:

Show some respect will you? What type of this now! #intivmantongue
I will Quote your Signature "lol What is that" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
DaJulee:

Yet u the poster is worse "" Introduced her has Dr. Patience....

Stop trying to do as if we are perfect. @ GMB poster.

go and die grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Ekebe1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
I personally watched it and it was so hilarious grin grin the worst part is that wike introduced her has Dr 'patient' jonaTAN''

"incumbent incoming govanor"

"This English you are spoken grin "

imagine your grammatical blunders Mr poster, you can't even speak well, cos it shows in your write up. and you may be claiming graduate. kick your scoll.
and if i may ask, can your mother speak?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by neocortex: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
teemanbastos:
Why didnt d PDP also find a better job than tackling certificate instead of Issues?
Yet she has a doctorate degree o..hehehe

Are you saying that using a fake certificate is not serious enough to warrant Nigerians attention ?

It baffles me how people can suspend their logical resources just to follow a semi-literate "general"
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Bamz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
alaoeri:
This got me cracking cheesy grin 'I was riding with the incumbent coming governor' Patience won't kill person with laughter cheesy , eyah we are going to miss her comic relief as from May 29.
Sai Buhari.

Your sarcasm is so attractive. embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by reezee: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
freeboy604:

She is an elderly woman living her life comfortably, when i hear young people mimic her it pains me because instead of the young ones to find something important to better their life they are busy mimicking somebody who has made it in her life and will never suffer again.
she is an elderly woman who is meant to be the role model for the upcoming women
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
neocortex:

Are you saying that using a fake certificate is not serious enough to warrant Nigerians attention ?

It baffles me how people can suspend their logical resources just to follow a semi-literate "general"

Having a semi-literate general is better than having a PHD holder who s clueless with zero direction.

And its a pity that people like u still exist.

U talking about logic and i cant see "L" in ur own reasoning
God help Nigeria
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by ihatesycophant(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
freeboy604:
Are you also sure you have job or too less occupied by replying to his comment.

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria / Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49