Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,182 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video (1253 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Buhari Visits Brigadier-Genera Aliyul In A Hospital At Berlin Germany (Photo) / President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by ketekete: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Members of TAN rally in support of Nigeria’s president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on the 20th of January 2015. The event was covered by afrobizgermany. Video and Photos after the cut..

“The President is taking Nigerians in Diaspora especially those in Germany very serious. He sent his greetings, and he wants to let you know that your voice have been counted that is why he has appointed some of the Diasporans into his previous cabinet and which he is still going to do again. The Chairman has said it all I don’t need to repeat that we have new universities in Nigeria today, the Niger bridge is coming (that’s a change), the road between Lagos and Benin is now realized (that’s changed)… With President Goodluck Jonathan, I can only say that more good things will come. So on behalf of Mr. President, I say that you for your supports.” – Hon. Kenneth Gbandi

SOURCE: http://ketekete.com/pro-goodluck-jonathan-campaign-rally-berlin-germany/
Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by ketekete: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2015

Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by ketekete: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by ketekete: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by Kororugged: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Old men coming back from night shift at factory work and shouting GEJ because of €20 each

Chai God punish devil

3 Likes

Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by RichDad1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Paid Goons is all i see. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by elantraceey(f): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
That can't help him.

1 Like

Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by dhardline(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Although there are many reasons why i'll vote president Jonathan again,there is one that is specially close to my heart that had a tremendous effect on my life...the story goes thus
I remember the year 2011 vividly like it was yesterday cause that was the year i was mobilised for service,when i got to the camp my whole intention was just to stay the 3 weeks in camp and head back home as i knew it was practically impossible for me to cope with the paltry 8000 or 9000 naira thereabout that was being paid corpers.Then on one faithful morning our state coordinator stood on the podium and announced that our allawee has been increased to 19800 naira monthly by the Fg under presidents Gej rule,the cheers and chants from the corpers on the parade ground was so much i almost wept out of joy.I was so filled with joy knowing that now i would complete my youth service in the state as the 19800naira would go a long way in keeping body and soul together and at the same time save something to jobhunt with after service.Thank you once again President Goodluck Jonathan and may God continue to bless and protect you.Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
I know this rally is not a freewill of the campaigners....they were paid 2 do dhis.

Nd again wat's d purpose of the campaign? Are u sayin those in berlin will com down here 2 vote 4 jonathan com feb 14? Abi na wetin.

Whether u like it or not na Buhari go win. If u like go space go campaign, Buhari all d way

1 Like

Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Why not. When they're far away from Boko Haram. Jobless people. Smh
Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by jingh(f): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
money can truly buy anybody

2 Likes

Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by biafranqueen: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhardline:
Although there are many reasons why i'll vote president Jonathan again,there is one that is specially close to my heart that had a tremendous effect on my life...the story goes thus
I remember the year 2011 vividly like it was yesterday cause that was the year i was mobilised for service,when i got to the camp my whole intention was just to stay the 3 weeks in camp and head back home as i knew it was practically impossible for me to cope with the paltry 8000 or 9000 naira thereabout that was being paid corpers.Then on one faithful morning our state coordinator stood on the podium and announced that our allawee has been increased to 19800 naira monthly by the Fg under presidents Gej rule,the cheers and chants from the corpers on the parade ground was so much i almost wept out of joy.I was so filled with joy knowing that now i would complete my youth service in the state as the 19800naira would go a long way in keeping body and soul together and at the same time save something to jobhunt with after service.Thank you once again President Goodluck Jonathan and may God continue to bless and protect you.Amen
really please create a thread and tag me in it!
Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhardline:

sir, is dhat the only thing u can attribute Jonathan of all his said Transformation agenda?

If we look at it critically, 19800 is very small for wat d corpers re doin 4 d country, nd i commend Jonathan 4 dhat. But dhat dosen't mean he is elegible for president.

Am sure if you vote Buhari, he going 2 do more dan that cos he's the man of the people, buh jonathan, he's the man of his people.

Vote Buhari for February....VOTE feBUHARI

1 Like

Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
And dat means Toni Kroos, shurrle, marco reus, philip lahm dem go stil comes 14 february. Kai! Dis vote don mak sense finish..
Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by dahunsy(f): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by dhardline(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
2undexy:

sir, is dhat the only thing u can attribute Jonathan of all his said Transformation agenda?

If we look at it critically, 19800 is very small for wat d corpers re doin 4 d country, nd i commend Jonathan 4 dhat. But dhat dosen't mean he is elegible for president.

Am sure if you vote Buhari, he going 2 do more dan that cos he's the man of the people, buh jonathan, he's the man of his people.

Vote Buhari for February....VOTE feBUHARI

I clearly stated that there were many reasons and that was the one closest to my heart.Do you know how long it took before it was finally increased?all those years didnt we have presidents?
Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by benosky(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
i dnt have anything against those still clamouring for jonathan re-election even wen its obvious dat he has repeatedly failed d masses for d past 6yrs. Since d pro-jonathan group is contempted wit d way he has ruled nigeria nd his result so far, my simple prayer is dat may d Almighty God rule ur lives nd handle ur case d way jonathan has handle dis country. Click share to say amen, bt click like if u want change.

1 Like

Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by jaytee01(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhardline:

I clearly stated that there were many reasons and that was the one closest to my heart.Do you know how long it took before it was finally increased?all those years didnt we have presidents?
Was he the first president that increased corpers allowances?

Are you aware that even OBJ increased allowances for corpers? Soorry excuse!
Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
dhardline:

all those presidents we had before are all under the umbrella party nd Jonathan is nt an exception. Apart frm dhat, Nigeria is not progressing under Jonathan, all our sectors are dwindling.
We need Change, we re tired of his government

1 Like

Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by jaytee01(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Meanwhile, how many people did I count at this so called "rally"?
Re: Pro Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Berlin Germany - Photos/video by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
ketekete:
Members of TAN rally in support of Nigeria’s president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on the 20th of January 2015. The event was covered by afrobizgermany. Video and Photos after the cut..

“The President is taking Nigerians in Diaspora especially those in Germany very serious. He sent his greetings, and he wants to let you know that your voice have been counted that is why he has appointed some of the Diasporans into his previous cabinet and which he is still going to do again. The Chairman has said it all I don’t need to repeat that we have new universities in Nigeria today, the Niger bridge is coming (that’s a change), the road between Lagos and Benin is now realized (that’s changed)… With President Goodluck Jonathan, I can only say that more good things will come. So on behalf of Mr. President, I say that you for your supports.” – Hon. Kenneth Gbandi

SOURCE: http://ketekete.com/pro-goodluck-jonathan-campaign-rally-berlin-germany/
Tell me, what's the difference between the above speech and propaganda Squealer used to feed the Animals in 'Animal Farm'?

(1) (Reply)

Jega To Tell C.O.S He Is Ready For Elections, But Military Are Nt Cooperating / My Letter To Buhari Supporters / Throwback:Ghanaian Names Jonathan Amongst The 5 Worst African Elected Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.