Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results (6863 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Etinosajay:

Dude, if you're talking 1967 things (civil war) then also remember that Isaac adaka Boro (jonathan's brother from rivers state) fought on the side of the NA against Biafra (igbo republic), so technically jonathan fought the ibos.
we had lots of saboteurs in biafraland and where are there today are there better off arent we all slaves to hausa people.
Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by midolian(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Seun:
What he scored in WAEC before GEJ was born doesn't matter. What matters is what he has in his head right now versus his opponent.
interestingly, I can sense some1 gradually defecting here..well, thanks for saying the truth and I hope soonest oda TANists will see things this way too
Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by otil1: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2015
bakila:

Your kind of thinking led to the embarrassment that PDP and GEJ received over the certificate issue. That you worked for P&T means you are old and very bitter. That you are out of the country all means that you do not know Nigerians very well. If you are in Nigeria you would know that what TANist like you wanted to sale will not fly.
The election is about what is in their head and who loves Nigeria more, that is what will be decided on Lovers day- love for Nigeria! Keep you divisive bitterness to yourself.

Love indeed. Tell me more about Buhari's love of country.

See good example below.

"....but regretted that Buhari was not a better alternative because as a life patron of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, he had never for once called to order, suspected ‘’Fulani herdsmen who had been rampaging through the Middle Belt, dispossessing our people of their land, raping women and killing without compunction.” - The ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt under the aegis of the Middle Belt Dialogue, MBD

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/m-belt-group-dumps-buhari-backs-jonathan/

Then add the popular "dog, baboon and blood" BBC statement: his most important message after "fellow nigerians" speech he used to truncate democracy Nigeria.

Much love bro.

Did you also join the army with recommendation from the emir and "will pass" testimonial from your school?

Correct these: I didn't make P&T (no emir recommendation). I am (live) in Nigeria, Abuja to be precise, Lokogoma Lingo Estate and there is light grin and it is fairly steady even though yesterday was an exception.
Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by warriiboguy: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2015
awodman:
Jarus you didn't address how he got an A1 in Igbo..so he did Hausa & Igbo together then? Thought its only one Nigerian Language?
that is not A1. That is a stroke (|) showing he did write dat subject. Take a second look at d result and thank me.

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by agabusta: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Jarus:
LAST BULLET:

If you think Buhari will forge result given what is at stake (including disqualification from contesting if found true), then your ignorance is pathetic.

If you think anyone would be stupid to release a fake document bearing Cambridge - of all places - in a matter of this criticality....

If you think PDP cannot be using this to deflect attention as a political gimmick...then you're the political ignoramus here.

Thank you Jarus for taking your time to reply all the liars.

I just find it difficult to comprehend why people instead of making use of the brain God has given them, has decided to have a 'herd mentality'of goats.

Cambridge University is there for the PDP, if they think the result is fake they should go there and gets their facts to nail the issue instead of one silly FFK doing computer analysis of a computer broadsheet.

Infact instead of going to the courts to ensure the courts disqualify GMB, why is the PDP calling for press conferences??

Does this not show that they are just trying to make this a media publicity issue and not the core issue it is supposed to be??

3 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by ofala(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2015
@Jarus, Nice one there but the FACT is that most of the "educated PhD" holders here won't be able to read through your write up, but we all know....

........the game plan is to distract/blackmail GMB and sway uninformed Nigerians but it is too late.

Buhari's victory will be so convincingly massive that it can't be rigged!

3 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by ThaOriginal: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Seun:
What he scored in WAEC before GEJ was born doesn't matter. What matters is what he has in his head right now versus his opponent.
Oga Seun, everybody know say the man GEJ got and empty head filled with cooked indomie.. Our amiable general is a strategist.. Vote Buhari oga Seun, Vote for Change!
Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by ThaOriginal: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2015
awodman:
Jarus you didn't address how he got an A1 in Igbo..so he did Hausa & Igbo together then? Thought its only one Nigerian Language?
no be A1 be dat sire.. It's just a straight line indicating he didn't sit for the subject..

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by organic973: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Please can some explain the possibility of one failing mathematics and yet went to military school. I thought maths and English are the basic or terminal subject?
Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by LeStylo: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Did Buhari also score A1 in typewriting, commerce and accounting? Common sense should tell you that is a slash, he didn't sit for those subject with the slash in front.

The biggest realisation here is that our supposed dizzying heights in general literacy level as not translated into "general common sense". How did we even get this low?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by bakila: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
W
otil1:

Love indeed. Tell me more about Buhari's love of country.

See good example below.

"....but regretted that Buhari was not a better alternative because as a life patron of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, he had never for once called to order, suspected ‘’Fulani herdsmen who had been rampaging through the Middle Belt, dispossessing our people of their land, raping women and killing without compunction.” - The ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt under the aegis of the Middle Belt Dialogue, MBD

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/m-belt-group-dumps-buhari-backs-jonathan/

Then add the popular "dog, baboon and blood" BBC statement: his most important message after "fellow nigerians" speech he used to truncate democracy Nigeria.

Much love bro.

Did you also join the army with recommendation from the emir and "will pass" testimonial from your school?

Correct these: I didn't make P&T (no emir recommendation). I am (live) in Nigeria, Abuja to be precise, Lokogoma Lingo Estate and there is light grin and it is fairly steady even though yesterday was an exception.
Did you apply for P&T in Kano or Lagos? The answer will show that you benefit from Buhari' brother or you are lying. Light or electricity? That one is old story, Nigerians will agree with you that having light is an exception always.
Just admit that Buhari loves this country more but as a beneficiary of TANism you love your pocket more and you don't care for the change that is preached. You know that the average cattle rearer cares for his cattle more than a HAUSA man since you have to wear a HAUSA cap to go to P&T interview at Enugu.
The change is not about Buhari's person but PDP and their ways. Thereafter we will deal with APC accordingly if they fail to perform.
Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by bakila: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
midolian:
interestingly, I can sense some1 gradually defecting here..well, thanks for saying the truth and I hope soonest oda TANists will see things this way too
Suen is not a TANist but he want to be sure that whoever will receive his vote loves Nigeria and will put his all to Nigeria. That thumb created nairaland and he will print it on the ballot in favour of Nairaland.
Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: In Defence Of Buhari's Statement Of Results by BERNIMOORE: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jarus:

Six, that the result reads “Mohammed Buhari”.

Well, maybe I should also throw away my WAEC-issued o’level certificate despite carrying my picture. After all, the name reads “Oyewale Tunji Surajudheen”, and my official name currently reads “Oyewale, Surajudeen Oyetunji”, which was the spelling I used when I wrote my UME in 2000, just few months after my WASSCE. It is the UME spelling that stuck till today.

@op I want to first take you on point six of your rebuttals

You easily diversified to someone telling you to throw away your waec cert, is that the issue here?

1, will you need an affidavit or newspaper advert to clarify that change of name from 'tunji' to 'olatunji' in an event of using The former to gain an admission for further studies? Yes or no note that buhari has no change of name from muhammadu to Mohammed in his affidavit or newspaper advert before inec till now I will paste the link to his affidavit later
2 will a bank teller be wrong to return a cheaque back you drawn with the name 'olatunji' but on the system before the teller you have tunji as the as acc name, yes or no? Just pick on before we proceed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) / UK Embassy In Nigeria Host Remembrance Sunday Service In Honor Of Nigerian Heros / INEC Warns Against Inciting Statements As Campaigns Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.