Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (26364 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Walexsammy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
zicky:
that will not put food on your table
the guy sounds deluded
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kei144:

[size=14pt]Senior academics write test? Scam![/size]

any one that qualify shouldn't have to worry. Its just a computer based test that they would have to register with scratch card 1K and then view their score online.

The school is making use of technology to the fullest.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by clemz88(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
100Cents:

And to be a President, you dont even need WAEC.
you are right my g. Double tuale to u
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Wuuworld(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Linqsz:

You're wrong bro.
Am not wrong,am referring to d school as a farm.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by excel001(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Am not partisan but just speaking the reality on ground, Prof. Hillary Edeoga who is a friend to GEJ is the worst thing that happened to MOUAU.This young man took over from a renowned academic giant Prof ikenna onyido just because he was a friend to the man at the top during their days at the university of portharcourt. he ascended this post despite all odds and even said the wife didn't believe he could make it in one of his inauguration speech at Pius Anyim Auditorium. This is what this imposter changed our school to.
1. School fees from 22000 to 33500 and fifty sth for year ones.
2. Acceptance fee from 8000 to 15000
3. Hostel fee from 7000 to 60000 compulsory for yr ones
4. Selling of test books which was prohibited now compulsory by most lecturers
5. everything is now online and requires scratch cards.
6. NUC accreditation from 29 to 76 (still counting) yet we've 4 pointers everywhere with empty brains because of sorting.
7. Ready to bounce on any opposition and recently threatened to nullify the admission of some year ones he couldn't give hostel who came protesting.
The MOUAU we used to be proud of, where dull brains fly to nearby schools for degree has now become a breeding ground for pinging girls and cultists. Anyway I just have few months to leave the school.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by excel001(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wuuworld:
Am not wrong,am referring to d school as a farm.
I was born in Benin and we came back 1993 when MKO Abiola's election was annulled (though very small then sha ) in I998 i went back to Benin to continue my schooling until i finally came back to east. u claim to be a graduate of uniben where my aunt owns a canteen, what's so special about the school that should warrant you call umudike the only university of agriculture in south east a bush? do you know the last NANS convention was held in MOUAU? you're just myopic in sight and allowing an old glory to becloud your sense of judgment.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Wuuworld(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
excel001:

I was born in Benin and we came back 1993 when MKO Abiola's election was annulled (though very small then sha ) in I998 i went back to Benin to continue my schooling until i finally came back to east. u claim to be a graduate of uniben where my aunt owns a canteen, what's so special about the school that should warrant you call umudike the only university of agriculture in south east a bush? do you know the last NANS convention was held in MOUAU? you're just myopic in sight and allowing an old glory to becloud your sense of judgment.
when was the last time u took ur medications?....u need to be operate on.....who told u am from uniben?......chaaii!!!,this guy have gone mad again!!!
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by butanep(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2015
zicky:
that will not put food on your table
Its already putting more than food on my table.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by zicky(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
butanep:
Its already putting more than food on my table.
same way my mouau certificate is putting much more on my table
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by ifyonuoha(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
One tin in nigeria is dat the school you attended or u r attending does not matter.... I am civil engineering student at MOUAU and my uncle is a senior surveyor at julius berger and a friend with the minster of works in nigeria..... a first class civil engineering student from UI, FUTA, FUTO, FUTminna, UNILORIN etc may find it difficult to get the least of jobs at julius berger but my case is just to finish my studies , even with a pass, am still dia........its just like buhari who doesn't have a legitimate certificate contesting with goodluck jonathan whose certificates are authentic.....so for some fools who boost of their schools, u guys still have a long way to go in life
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by excel001(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
ifyonuoha:
One tin in nigeria is dat the school you attended or u r attending does not matter.... I am civil engineering student at MOUAU and my uncle is a senior surveyor at julius berger and a friend with the minster of works in nigeria..... a first class civil engineering student from UI, FUTA, FUTO, FUTminna, UNILORIN etc may find it difficult to get the least of jobs at julius berger but my case is just to finish my studies , even with a pass, am still dia........its just like buhari who doesn't have a legitimate certificate contesting with goodluck jonathan whose certificates are authentic.....so for some fools who boost of their schools, u guys still have a long way to go in life
Tell those short sighted fools, how many Uniben graduates are employed.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by excel001(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wuuworld:
when was the last time u took ur medications?....u need to be operate on.....who told u am from uniben?......chaaii!!!,this guy have gone mad again!!!
I was referring to the uniben graduate, you sound like someone who never saw the wall of any higher institution

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Wuuworld(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
excel001:

I was referring to the uniben graduate, you sound like someone who never saw the wall of any higher institution
The last time that I checked,I don't remember exchanging words with uncultured billy goats like u......collect middle finger for all I care
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by patwilly(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2015
I thought Prof Onyido is still the VC of the university. I actually liked him for the job. A good man he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) / Nigeria Police Release Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.