Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,666 members, 7,851,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election (2386 Views)

PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Official: INEC may postpone Feb. 14 election if.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2015
There's gotta be a way to block evil spirits from infesting one's thread.
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by DeviIhimself: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Holy Ghost fire burn you to ashes!!! You dis Ekwensu. You better return to that Hell where you crawled out from coz Nigeria is tired of your boko haram blood-fest. You and your principal have failed!!!

I know God more than you

But Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Btw
Thunder fire your mama and papa Hopless son of a rabid dog

We shall see you Hopless nonentity bastard
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

I know God more than you

But Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Btw
Thunder fire your mama and papa Hopless son of a rabid dog

We shall see you Hopless nonentity bastard

**Sprinkles Holy water on this thread to drive away foul spirit(s)**
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by DeviIhimself: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
There's gotta be a way to block evil spirits from infesting one's thread.

By terminating your useless life
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by DeviIhimself: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

**Sprinkles Holy water on this thread to drive away foul spirit(s)**

To kill you just dey hungry me

Hopless bastard like you
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 4:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Reports reaching me from my sources within the PDP depict a deteriorating mood of despair within President Jonathan's camp.

As reported from same sources yesterday (and confirmed by today's Sun News Paper news report on Jonathan's men's bold endorsement/support for a postponement of the FeBuhari elections), the latest strategy within the president's camp is to push vigorously for a postponement of the elections (using the PVC collection argument as a pretext) in the hope that this would buy GEJ some time to enable him swing back the tide in his favor.

However, INEC boss Attahiru Jega is refusing to play along. This, my source reveals, is causing the Presidency a lot of distress.

More to come...
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 5:06am On Jan 24, 2015
If only the President had spent more time aggressively highlighting his achievements, like meeting personally with beneficiaries of his successes in the agric sector (the real grassroot folks), riding in the refurbished trains, meeting and socializing with SURE-P/YouWin beneficiaries, and shedding that timid image he's cultivated for himself since the inception of his administration, maybe, just maybe he would stand a better chance in this election.

Rather, he allowed FFK and his campaign team waste the last 3 weeks going after Buhari's certificate. But since that wild goose chase has resulted in futility, he now wants to bend the rules by asking for an extension to campaign on the real issues.

Fa Fa Fa Fowl!

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Said Buhari Will Take Us Back, Please Let Us Go Back / See The Town Where Chad Say Boko Haram Hide. - Real Satellite Picture Inside / Saraki Refuses To Be Docked - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.