Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

To The Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys (8262 Views)

How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Guys by ggrin(f): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
no ur not nice wit dat, ur just bein greedy. Ur so not romantic!!
grin
Ur tekn it personal sad
Re: To The Guys by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
ggrin:
grin
Ur tekn it personal sad
lol at least u could be a lil nuttier to iceberylin dan playin d role of a rev sister. Hian
Re: To The Guys by Deejavuu(f): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehe...make I just tell you now.

If this kyn guy slap you,,you're simply on your own!

No even near me grin

cry cry cry sad

tongue who want make u help me fight sef.....*yimu*

1 Like

Re: To The Guys by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2015
ggrin:
nah tongue
you wicked oo. cheesy
Re: To The Guys by naijaboiy: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Deejavuu:

cry cry cry sad

tongue who want make u help me fight sef.....*yimu*

angry
Re: To The Guys by Deejavuu(f): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: To The Guys by Bigcake: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Pr0ton:

That's what not I meant. Your duty to protect her is to some extent. Na you born her? undecided

Lemme illustrate it this way: lets say these Boko haram guys kidnapped your girlfriend. Let's say they announced that they would kill her five minutes later. Let's say they also announced that they would release her before five minutes only IF someone would make himself a substitute by dying in her stead. Would you his boyfriend lay down your life for her to live
ThankGod you said ''lets say'',.... Obviously this will not happen because i refuse to take that your lets say of a thing. In this scenerio where the huge guy wants to intimidate your girl and render you unfit to be with her. You must arise and bring back your ego. That's what makes a man. Even if the said girl is not your girlfriend, and you know that she didnt offend the guy in anyway, ethiquets demands that you fight and protect the weaker creature. Am so against female brutality.
Re: To The Guys by ernecy(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Bigcake:
I can't take that shiit. Fight the guy from a distance, use stones to finish him. Obviously he is too heavy and can't run. Nobody should intimidate your partner no matter the size. Always protect your partner and stand by her at all times. It's your duty to do so.
guy u sure for dis thing wey u write here,,,,ok, calm down, jus scroll up n take a good look at d man in d picture, and as u are doin that apply u creative mind of imagination, assuming the two of u are locked in dsame room!!!! My guy talk true o!!! grin grin grin
Re: To The Guys by Blayze007(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
Take her to hospital grin grin

Good point..
Re: To The Guys by ggrin(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol at least u could be a lil nuttier to iceberylin dan playin d role of a rev sister. Hian
grin
Re: To The Guys by ggrin(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2015
samflexxy:
you wicked oo. cheesy
grin
Re: To The Guys by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Bigcake:
I can't take that shiit. Fight the guy from a distance, use stones to finish him. Obviously he is too heavy and can't run. Nobody should intimidate your partner no matter the size. Always protect your partner and stand by her at all times. It's your duty to do so.
na 1 blow ten die u wan throw stone at.......i pity u
Re: To The Guys by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
taa. Afteral wat matters is dat I killed d dude and dat would mk her fall in love wit me deeply
in jail?
Re: To The Guys by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
ggrin:
my guy is an ex boxer wink
I HOPE HE KNWS AW TO RECEIVE A PUNCH OF LIFE
Re: To The Guys by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Pr0ton:

That's what not I meant. Your duty to protect her is to some extent. Na you born her? undecided

Lemme illustrate it this way: lets say these Boko haram guys kidnapped your girlfriend. Let's say they announced that they would kill her five minutes later. Let's say they also announced that they would release her before five minutes only IF someone would make himself a substitute by dying in her stead. Would you his boyfriend lay down your life for her to live
I RESEMBLE TITANIC.......,my name is habeeb nt romeo
Re: To The Guys by iceberylin(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
loooooooooooooooool so d love wey him get for you na jackie chan? grin. Urm I realy dnt think d iceberylin I knw wil take a fight for u..
Brø yøu dønt knøw me shocked
Re: To The Guys by Bigcake: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2015
ernecy:
guy u sure for dis thing wey u write here,,,,ok, calm down, jus scroll up n take a good look at d man in d picture, and as u are doin that apply u creative mind of imagination, assuming the two of u are locked in dsame room!!!! My guy talk true o!!! grin grin grin
i said fight from a distance. Hurl him with good stones. David and Goliath is a case study.
Re: To The Guys by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

so u would fight for a gurl ryt?
Re: To The Guys by LewisO: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2015
ernecy:
Guys!!! Who notice d size of dis man's arm!!!! For where, me near dis kind person, when I nva wan die for babe matter!!

Btw I won't even believe her, Bcuz if this kind person slap u or infact slap a lady she suppose dey unconcious for lyk 3days, when she finally wake up, she suppose dey suffer from memory lose

Now imagine sai this same hulk's punch land on my fragile head,,na RIP go b my case.

6 month later, after I don die go, another guy go come dey kpansh her!!!
Funny dude! grin
Re: To The Guys by iceberylin(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
so u would fight for a gurl ryt?

I'll fight før my wøman brø
Re: To The Guys by iceberylin(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2015
ggrin:
a peck will do wink
Trust me cheesy
Sø persøn gø die cause øf Peck undecided
Re: To The Guys by LewisO: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2015
ernecy:
I swear if this guy actual slap her, she no go recognise u, why Bcuz her brain go reformat
grin
Re: To The Guys by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

I'll fight før my wøman brø
u mean for Ggrin ? grin
Re: To The Guys by HizMissy(f): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2015
masterpiecer:
Give another slap for reporting it to me angry

there r sometins u just have to keep to urself
lolz ... na dirty secret be dis.
Re: To The Guys by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

see you. She was like yu are her man and she would gv u a peck after fightin for her
Re: To The Guys by HizMissy(f): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
ernecy:
Guys!!! Who notice d size of dis man's arm!!!! For where, me near dis kind person, when I nva wan die for babe matter!!

Btw I won't even believe her, Bcuz if this kind person slap u or infact slap a lady she suppose dey unconcious for lyk 3days, when she finally wake up, she suppose dey suffer from memory lose

Now imagine sai this same hulk's punch land on my fragile head,,na RIP go b my case.

6 month later, after I don die go, another guy go come dey kpansh her!!!

Guy you funny die!
Re: To The Guys by iceberylin(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
see you. She was like yu are her man and she would gv u a peck after fightin for her
After fighting that nigga i'll need a burial rather... angry
Re: To The Guys by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

After fighting that nigga i'll need a burial rather... angry
would def come and chop burial chicken.. tongue
Re: To The Guys by ggrin(f): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
duduhemit36:

I HOPE HE KNWS AW TO RECEIVE A PUNCH OF LIFE
iceberylin
Ice baby come and ans him kiss
Re: To The Guys by ggrin(f): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

die ke
Not @ll wink

kiss
Re: To The Guys by ggrin(f): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

that's my baby cheesy
Oshe jackie chan grin
Re: To The Guys by iceberylin(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2015
ggrin:
die ke
Not @ll wink

kiss
U think say my name na DAvid undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) / How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.