Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Jesus: Age 12-30 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: Age 12-30 (13113 Views)

Where Was Jesus Between 12-30 Years Of Age. / Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 / Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Bastage

You don't know what you are talking about.

[center]Alleged Victims & Witnesses Speak Out [/center]

- There is a[b] concentrated effort on the part of the US. Attorneys office and the Media to suppress the truth[/b]. Case and point: The prosecution's main witness, Habiba Washington has come forward to tell the truth. She made a several statements of affidavit. Even informed her own representing attorney, of the innocence of Rev. Malachi York and a 30 minute video taped statement where she not only affirms the innocence of Rev. York, but even continues as far as to explain the “conspiracy” and “reasons” behind the attack on Malachi York aka Dwight York. She tells the world how she was coerced, threatened, and pressured by law enforcement including Putnam County Sheriff, FBI agents, and the US. Attorney. She also explains Jacob York's vendetta against his father Malachi York and the entire plot to take him down. This video contains all of this and more, but[b] the media has swept it under the rug[/b]. Why? Well, we told you that[b] they all work together[/b]. Fox24 News stated that they have to get permission from Judge C. Ashley Royal before reporting it. That's nonsense! There is no federal rule or procedure to prevent the media from reporting or even showing the video. Habiba Washington herself appeared in court Friday during the restitution hearing ready to testify on behalf of Mr. York. Ms. Washington went to the media outside the courthouse after the hearing and the media refused to conduct an interview. This is why you don't see any pictures or video footage of Habiba Washington at the courthouse. The conspiracy is REAL and the news media is part of it. The news media had no problem quoting negative commentary from anyone, before and after the trial, making statements to further taint and damage Malachi York's presumption of innocence. They had no problem taking part in setting up a kangaroo court proceeding for the state case against Malachi York. There is no way that Malachi York can get a fair trial in the state of Georgia. The news media is very instrumental in making sure his presumption of innocence is destroyed. Now that the truth has come out and what we've been telling the world all along has been confirmed, the media is suppressing it. This has angered the witnesses and so-called alleged victims in the case to the point where they are now going to the media themselves. They want their voices heard. "This is a travesty against an innocent man, he never molested anyone" says Sakinah Wood, an[b] alleged victim [/b] in the case. We are creating our own media to get the truth out. The alleged victims and witnesses are teaming up and telling their side of the story. Judge C. Ashley Royal has sealed the transcripts from the public[b] to prevent the world from seeing all of the mistakes and violation on the part of the Judge himself and the prosecution[/b]. What are they trying to hide? This should be everyone's question. The public should demand a copy of the transcripts. Now that the truth is out - demand Malachi York's release!!! The witnesses and alleged victims are making a stand - Sakinah Wood, Hanan Merit, Ketura Lampkin, Ebony Henry-Richards, Suhaiyla Thomas, Saliyma Lampkin, Chandra Lampkin, Isa Johnson, Husna & Hasna Evans are all coming forward to tell their side of the story. The following links are provided so that you can hear their statements for yourself.
Habiba Washington - Prosecution's Main witness recants her testimony. She is the main witness because this whole case stands on Money Structuring which allowed the government to try the entire case. Now that she has recanted, the prosecution knows that their case is over, so they suppress the truth and rush through the hearings. Listen for yourself where she tells the entire story.
Farah Muhammad - She traveled with Habiba Washington and Jacob York on the South Beach Florida trip. She is an eye witness to the plot and conversations invloving the conspiracy to take Malachi York down. Her testimony was blocked by Judge C. Ashley Royal where she wanted to testify how Jacob York conspired to bring his father down and how Jacob tried forcing her to have sex with his friends and how he fondled and tried having sex with her while getting her drunk all when she was 17 years old. She also states how Jacob tried to recruit her for the take down.
Leah Mabry - Jacob York's sister who's testimony was also blocked by Judge C. Ashley Royal. She stated that Jacob came to her to recruit her and told her to go to the FBI and say that she was molested by her father, Malachi York. She also states how Jacob was on the payroll of the FBI and she didn't want any part of it.
Husna Evans - An alleged victim who stated she was NEVER molested. Twin sister to Hasna. She states that she doesn't need any restitution meaning money. No psychiatric help for anything. "I was NEVER molested" she constantly says.
Hasna Evans - An alleged victim who stated she was NEVER molested. Twin sister to Husna Evans. She states that she doesn't need any restitution meaning money. No psychiatric help for anything. "I was NEVER molested and I never saw anyone else being molested" she says.
All of the alleged victims have put out video and audios confirming the innocence of Rev. York. Would you believe it? With all of this proof our news media could not but wonder what exactly are they hiding?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Chris.

The guy has lost it. Go Google about this Malachi York character that Kuns worships.

He claims to be an alien from the planet Rizq in the Illyusm galaxy. He then claims our human ancestors originally came from the planet Rizq. They later moved to a planet called Kesiyl in the Orion constellation, then to Mars (the canals on Mars was said to have been built them), then to Pluto and finally to Earth. York says Earth has been "Visited By Scientifically Advanced Beings From Outer Space Who Taught Us Their Technology." Pharaoh Ramses II was an extraterrestrial.

Nothing but a fucking madman. Anyone who follows him is even more insane.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
blank
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by huxley(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2008
Kuns:

@Chrisbenogor  

We need to learn to love and respect ourselves first.

You don't overstand the reality of the situation that our nation and people are in.

People need to realise (see with your[b] real eyes[/b]) that the colonialist (slave) masters are not playing.

If this was a Jesus picture of a pale albino you will have no problem. And you can't show me a real Jesus picture.

Well, we need to overstand who the enemies of our people are first.

Begin to reason soundly reason, carry on with ignorance (religious, mental, spiritual), or else I have your medicine - to shock your sences into thinking soundly again.

Chrisbenogor, you better start talking if you have something reasonably worth saying.

All I want is the Fact beyond the shadow of belief or doubt. in all matter, not some.

This is pure and simple madness writ large.

For a start, what is wrong with the word "understand"?  Slavery, as bad as it was and is, has been a feature of all human history. Almost all nations have enslaved their neighbours/enemies, etc.  Black have colonised and enslaves blacks, Africans enslaved Africans,  European enslaved Europeans, etc, etc, etc.   Human are coming out of these dark periods of our history and striding ahead, forging communities for the betterment of humankind.   Incidentally many of the communities and institutions that work for the wealthfare of humankind are formed in Europ-centric countries, such as UN, UNICEF, WHO,  the concept of human rights,  ICJ, the plethera of charities, etc, etc.  Have you got a problem with these?

Man you are really deluded
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2008
Culture ([b] from the Latin cultura stemming from colere, meaning "to cultivate") generally refers to patterns of human activity and the symbolic structures that give such activities significance and importance.[quote][/quote]
I will call you out on every single word play.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by bindex(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2008
Kuns:

The only people who are under an evil hynotic spell are the believer (beliar).

English is the devil's laguage, so I have to break it down and shown you why words are derived.

Only a fool can't see this.

English is the devils language yet you use it daily to communicate by the way how does the devil look like and where does he live? Are you completely stupid? what a goon. Keep on be[b]lieing[/b] youself. Deluded freak.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2008
bindex:

English is the devils language yet you use it daily to communicate by the way how does the devil look like and where does he live? Are you completely stupid? what a goon. Keep on be[b]lieing[/b] youself. Deluded freak.

look guys, stop arguing with kuns, he is certifiably insane. He's driven by hatred for white folks.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2008
@huxley

This is pure and simple madness writ large.

For a start, what is wrong with the word "understand"?  Slavery, as bad as it was and is, has been a feature of all human history. Almost all nations have enslaved their neighbours/enemies, etc.  Black have colonised and enslaves blacks, Africans enslaved Africans,  European enslaved Europeans, etc, etc, etc.   Human are coming out of these dark periods of our history and striding ahead, forging communities for the betterment of humankind.   Incidentally many of the communities and institutions that work for the wealthfare of humankind are formed in Europ-centric countries, such as UN, UNICEF, WHO,  the concept of human rights,  ICJ, the plethera of charities, etc, etc.  Have you got a problem with these?

Man you are really deluded

Imagine, asking someone who is deluded a question?
So who is the real lunatic?

@All seeker of right knowledge (truth)

For a start, what is wrong with the word "understand"?  

So, everything has an under and an Over.

Understand: is to have an underview; to Overstand is to have an overview of a thing.

Understand is to be Under, to[b] not fully comprehend[/b]; Overstand is to fully comprehend.

Man and mortal stay under; Gods and Deities stay above or over, so they have an overstanding. [b]

@Martian & bindex

English is the devils language yet you use it daily to communicate   by the way how does the devil look like and where does he live? Are you completely stupid? what a goon. Keep on belieing youself. Deluded freak.

So how am I suppose to communicate with you?

What other languages do you speak? I can write in Yoruba, but I don't think everyone will be able to read it.

Hieroglyphic, Cuneiform, Nuwaupic pick an African language and let speak.

Slave mentality.

What, you lot are jokers, what you can't and don't want to believe your slave (colonial) master and his establishment can do you any wrong?

Carry on fooling your self.

@bindex

Remember, I don't have the time of the day of you, that hasn't change in the past two weeks. So don't fool yourself.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
We should not believe you kuns, we should check it out by ourselves, I checked it out and it says something else. Where are the facts I should believe.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2008
Are Nuwaubians crazy?

. . . If you do not believe as a Christian does, you are called crazy. I have debated with Christians many times in an open forum and all of their reasoning is the same, you are a cult if you believe outside of the bible. Thus, I use the bible as proof when I am debating with Christians. I show them what is written right in their bible in the languages they were originally revealed and they still can’t handle the facts.

I have said it before and will say it again. The bible is nothing more than an ancient soap opera. It is filled with hate, death, murder, prostitution, suicide and lust. Look at the many contradictions, errors and nonsense stories that are written in the bible. If you are a Christian, you will realize that you are the crazy person for believing in it, living by it and dying for it.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2008
Kuns I am not a christian, can we go on now?
How about we start from here, do you believe malcahi is from another planet?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2008
Well, I am a christian.

Hard-core christian, not like all the others.

Let's do what the Bible's say based on Facts not belief.

I'm also a Muslim = Mu (up) salim (peace); so when I say I am  a muslim I am a peacemaker. Mu-slim meaning up peacemakers.

Not like those islamic arabic muslim (Hindus) NO, but like the Muslims of Gambia, Ancient Sudan / Africa.

I am an Islamic Nubian Hebrew so what does this make me?

The facts is my way of life, not belief or believe. If I tell you I believe something it means I don't know. 
And to not know is ignorance. Because you can believe a thing as much as you like, and still be a 100% wrong.

We can still talk provided (about any subject under the face of the SUN) you have a sound reasoning mind, and want to know the truth (facts), of all these things.

Anything you want to talk about. I

No beliefs, please.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2008
Firstly, I couldn't give a shit about the white man and history. What's done is done. I bear my grudges but I don't let them rule my life. All I'm interested in is what happens now and what happens in the future. I get bleeped over, someone pays. It doesn't matter if they're white, black, yellow or green. Using photos of past shit to justify a cult headed by a pedophile is stupid. I don't forget history but those photos can stand on their own without the need to use them to justify some crazy motherfucker who thinks he's some sort of Egyptian alien who screws kids for a hobby.

To base a religious belief around the history of oppression is just bullshit. Even Christians have moved on. They remember their opression but at least they don't (in the main) play on it as the guiding force behind their religion.

Kuns is displaying the typical mindset of a cult follower. You got to remember, most cults are founded on personalities. They create the cult, they create it's doctrines, they create it's ideal of "truth". For Kuns to give up on Malachi York means that his whole house comes tumbling down. It means everything he believes in is either a lie or has to be examined again without York's influence. Guys been brainwashed and he doesn't know it. Refusing to recognise that fact means he just has to dig himself deeper into the lie that's been handed to him to protect himself. A shitty postion to be in but then, there are plenty who have fallen for crap like this one way or another.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2008
Ok kuns, I am an agnostic atheist. I guess you know what that means. Do you know for certain that there is a God? If there is can you define the properties of that God?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2008
He'll define the god that was given to him by a pedophile.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by mazaje(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2008
Kuns:

Well, I am a christian.

Hard-core christian, not like all the others.

Let's do what the Bible's say based on Facts not belief.

I'm also a Muslim = Mu (up) salim (peace); so when I say I am  a muslim I am a peacemaker. Mu-slim meaning up peacemakers.

Not like those islamic arabic muslim (Hindus) NO, but like the Muslims of Gambia, Ancient Sudan / Africa.

I am an Islamic Nubian Hebrew so what does this make me?

The facts is my way of life, not belief or believe. If I tell you I believe something it means I don't know.
And to not know is ignorance. Because you can believe a thing as much as you like, and still be a 100% wrong.

We can still talk provided (about any subject under the face of the SUN) you have a sound reasoning mind, and want to know the truth (facts), of all these things.

Anything you want to talk about. I

No beliefs, please.

what brand of weed do you smoke in your cult kuns? your child molester god really has you in line.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2008

Kuns is displaying the typical mindset of a cult follower. You got to remember, most cults are founded on personalities. They create the cult, they create it's doctrines, they create it's ideal of "truth". For Kuns to give up on Malachi York means that his whole house comes tumbling down.
Very true bro, the more reason why I am calm, he has a lot to loose. Cognitive dissonance says we always choose the path of less resistance and thats what we are seeing.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Chrisbenogor

Ok kuns, I am an agnostic atheist. I guess you know what that means. Do you know for certain that there is a God? If there is can you define the properties of that God?

You seem to be the most intelligent on the thread, I though this thread was about Jesus 2 - 30 (12 - 30).

No one has any worthwhile input since the thread started. And that's another problem with our people, a very short attention span.

Question: Do you know for certain that there is a God?

Answer: Yes. first we need to re-define the word God, because your understanding of the word (meaning) "God" is limited, so I will be limiting myself by accepting this limited meaning of the Word "God".

God (RE), Gods (deities) have attributes and Qualities. These quialities are inherent in Gods (creations, Children, offsprings etc, etc).

To really beginning to see where this God Concept is from we must go to the pre-historic era. You may wonder why?

Where does this word come from "God"? I want to show you where this word comes from, so work with me here.

Where was God first mention in the bible? Let's work from there, or whatever scriptures (Torah, Bible or the Quran) you are using? Let's see how this word was derived based of the original languages of the Bible. Then we (YOU) will re-translate the word into English? Then we will see what you get. And if it still means the same thing as in the English version.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2008
Unfortunately yes the thread has derailed and everybody thinks you are one neutron short of a synapse.
I want to really understand you so I am taking the pains.
With all due respect I think everything that was written in the bible is bull - the reason is that they are just the words of men why would I take their word for it?
So I am afraid we would not be doing any bible interpretation if that is what you were about to do, there is no need to stress on the name just tell me who and what God is, tell me about God's nature, tell me how you know as a fact that there is life after death.
You are getting slow kuns I am waiting.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2008
Unfortunately yes the thread has derailed and everybody thinks you are one neutron short of a synapse.
I want to really understand you so I am taking the pains.
With all due respect I think everything that was written in the bible is bull - the reason is that they are just the words of men why would I take their word for it?
So I am afraid we would not be doing any bible interpretation if that is what you were about to do, there is no need to stress on the name just tell me who and what God is, tell me about God's nature, tell me how you know as a fact that there is life after death.
You are getting slow kuns I am waiting. 

The mere fact that you are using the word "God" implies you have a religious background, because the word god is a religious word. Do you follow?

The understand anything you need to know the root of the thing.

The reward of patience is patience.

Different extraterrestrial beings are responsible for the creation of the different human species on the planet.

Those being who were responsible for the Nuwbun (Negroids, dark skin with woolly hair) are the Neteru, Anunnagi Aluhum, Nommos, Elul. Four sets of beings were responsible for the creation of homo-erectus.

Energy does not die, it is only converted (changed) in to another form of energy. Newton's law.

On the bases spirit is eternal, this life we are presently lifing is one of many countless lifes.

So the spirit is immortal, it never dies, this is where they get the reincarnation concept from.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2008
Kuns I used the word God because its generally understood I could have as well said supernatural being.
So here is my list of questions
1) What is the nature of these extraterrestial beings? Are they for instance omnimax beings?
2) Where is the evidence that these beings are responsible for the creation of the black race, remember we said facts here.
3) Define spirit, are you saying there is an after life because energy cannot be created or destroyed?
There's more just chew these now.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by IDINRETE: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2008
Abeg you people please leave my name sake alone ahba!

Kunle is grossly embittered towards the pale-skinned people ergo displaying his discomfort and annoyance in full force grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg let him be, mo ti ba bebe o ( please leave him alone )
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by PastorAIO: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2008
Ah ah!!  This is not fair o!!  You guys have been having all this fun without me.  To be honest, just going  by the title of the thread I would probably never have looked in here, but then I noticed that Chrisbenogor kept making contributions.  Well I've noticed that when that man is involved it is very difficult for the thread to be boring. That's what prompted me to open it o.  

Anyway sha, I beg mek una please continue.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by PastorAIO: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Kuns I used the word God because its generally understood I could have as well said supernatural being.
1) What is the nature of these extraterrestial beings? Are they for instance omnimax beings?
2) Where is the evidence that these beings are responsible for the creation of the black race, remember we said facts here.
3) Define spirit,  are you saying there is an after life because energy cannot be created or destroyed?

You know an interesting phrase that they use when they describe their conversion.  It goes something like: ' . . . at the meeting I was told to ask any question and they would answer.  I kept asking and they kept answering irrefutably until I ran out of questions.  They answered all my questions, I was at a loss about what to ask next', or words to that effect. 

You all know me when I hear of something religious I must go and look with my own two koro koro eyes.  Na so all of them just dey testify exactly the same way, that they ran out of questions.  I bumped into a friend and he said exactly the same thing in the same tone of voice and inflection.  Then I caught up with one of my sisters and she started telling me about the same thing and how she ran out of questions, again with exactly the same inflection in her voice.  Oh boy, I freaked.  I quickly lectured her  on cults and the effects of programming.  How comes every member came to the same conclusion?  Malachi Z Yorke can answer everything.  WITH FACTS.

Anyway, the reason that I brought this up is that I am so curious to hear what Kuns will answer to Chris' questions from his unlimited fund of Answers supplied by the Rev'd Dr.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Cayon(f): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ poster

Luke 2:51-52

51 Then he went down to Nazareth with them and was obedient to them. But his mother treasured all these things in her heart.

52 And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men

Based on the two verses, sounds like Jesus was living a normal liife like anyone of us and learned his father's trade (carpentry) from his dad.  

it seems as though, y'all want the Bible to say

verse 1 ANd Jesus saw a piece of wood
verse 2 Jesus hammered the nail
verse 3 Jesus got cut and was bleeding
verse 4 a piece of board fell on Jesus head (Mary and Joseph were laughing at him)

If the Bible depicted everything, I am sure we'll still be reading the Bible(like a never ending story)   God gave us wisdom and knowledge  so we can figure out what Jesus was doing between 12-30.  The problem is, some of us may know knowledge but doesn't have wisdom.

Peace
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2008
Pastor long time, I want to try my best again, nimshi used to help me with these cult issues. The last time we tried with a Jehova's witness we lost out and it was sad. I have a long write up on some thread about how these cults enslave people but that is for people who are about to join.
The psychological process in each cult is basically the same thing, at first I thought this was different because kuns was allowed to access information which most cults don't allow, it was just yesterday that it hit me. Kuns is actually not seeing any contrary information, everything different from what their master says has been put there by the white devils they loath if you get what I mean.
This malachi man must really be doing a good job, and his best trade mark is word play, for instance I can tell nairaland you are not really who you are;
PASTOR AIO meaning
PAS 'TOR' AIO and then go into some story of how TOR is a norwegian God.
Its gonna be one hell of a try but I am willing.
Plus I gave been wanting to tell you that I now kinda agree with what you said about mass illusion the last time we had a chat, although there are some grey lines I think I get your point generally.
@Idirenete
Long time oh, you just drop in and out, I suspect you read a lot of what's going on anyway.
Cheers guys.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by PastorAIO: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2008
I'm Pastor AIO. That means that I am greater than Tor. I Pass Tor AIO. The Aio part shows how thoroughly I've done it. From Alpha through every little Iota up until the Omega. I pass Tor from Alpha to Omega. Now to pass Tor which is lightening that means that I am a really fast guy. Fast and Thorough. That's my name in a nutshell.

@Chrisbenogor You couldn't find the link for the thread on Cults could you? Thanks

Plus I gave been wanting to tell you that I now kind of agree with what you said about mass illusion the last time we had a chat, although there are some grey lines I think I get your point generally.

This might sound terrible, but I have no recollection of this. What thread was it?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2008
@Good men

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 #93 on: Today at 09:49:28 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) Define spirit,  are you saying there is an after life because energy cannot be created or destroyed?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reason and your passion are the rudder and sails of your seafaring soul.

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30#94 on: Today at 09:50:14 PM »  

Abeg you people please leave my name sake alone ahba!          

Kunle is grossly embittered towards the pale-skinned people ergo displaying his discomfort and annoyance in full force              

abeg let him be, mo ti ba bebe o ( please leave him alone ).  

Question:  What is the nature of these extraterrestial beings? Are they for instance omnimax beings?

Answer: The are agreeable and disagreeable amongst them. Each of these beings breeded (mixed in with) homo-erectus for their own purposes.

The Neteru / Etherians are the children of the Igigi. They are the ones assigned by the Igigi as guardians of the universe.
In their pure form they appear as light energy or crystal essense. They can take on whatever form they wish. Thus they can be seen when they choose and personify at will. When the Neteru take on a physical human form they appear olive green to blue black / Dark Brown to Dark Reddish complexion. They are also from the 8th planet Riqz and range from 5 - 7 feet tall, they are humanoid in appearance, however, differ internally as far as organs, they have no Reptilian bred in with them in their energy form. They are such that you can sense something distance in their eyes.
They have agreeable and disagreeable amongst them. It isn't about good or bad amongst them, it is about providing for the universe and keeping it in order and maintaining balancement.

They were responsible for overseeing (conducting) experiments on earth that involved artifical insemination and breeding with Humim (dark skin wooly haired female). At Shimti they stimulated a genetic sub- species called Humim and other primitive workers.

Amongst the Neteru there exist a group called the Dinneer / Dingir - meaning the rightous ones of the rocket ship. They travel from world to world as teachers and keepers of all the records of events in the universes. These Dinneer / Dingir on Riqz are regarded as the Angelic Beings who chant to the Igigi on behalf of the Anunnaqi (Annunagi).

Under the guidance of the three high priest of Re; Atum-Re, Atun-Re and Amun-Re they reactivated a lab on Mars (Lumar) called Shimti and begin what is known as the Nun project, which was the project of seeding the germs of life on Earth by way of the Dolphin Project which led to the Rainbow project and later the 1stLulu projectas well as the Sphinx project.

All of this was headed by Atum-Re also known as Tehuti who gave his student Khnum the formular for cloning.

The Neteru lives in other galaxies mainly Illyuwn, Orion in English (Orunus in Greek, Orun in Yoruba), Sibtu "Sirius", and Eridanus "Eridu" one of many earths.

Note that we have the word 'Orunus' in the Bible Greek version, however, this is translated to heaven in the KJV, instead of Orion.

The Anunnaqi have also amongst them agreeable and disagreeable beings. The disagreeable have mixed (bred) in with a reptilian species.

The Anunagi are those who were sent down by Anu to earth in groups of 50. There are the ones responsible for the Adama project, 2nd Lulu Amelu project and later the[b] Kadmon Projects[/b] which were a continuation of the Nun, Rainbow, Sphinx Dolphin and 1st Lulu project which was done by their predecessors the Neteru.

There are not all from Riqz (the eighth planet in the nineteenth Galaxy), but instead made up of the inhabitant of the 19 planets located in Illyuwn.

Nommos are[b] law givers [/b].
The Nommos are a race of benevolent reptilians and also used the laboratory at Shimti and bred in with primitive man, teaching you the law. What was this law you ask? The law that the Nommos gave you was the Law of self preservation. This had to be taught to your species because you live by the law of self destruction. You abuse nature as well as eat,drink, watch things, read things and smoke things which you know are bad or destructive to your body and existence.

As a result of this destructive attitude you needed laws that would help to prevent you from destroying yourself.

ALL of these beings were jumping in on the evolution of primitive man for their own purposes. The Nommos (Nommo Singular) were amphibious creatures, known as the Reptilians. The word Nommos means of the water (this is where the Yorubas get Olokun), also called instructors or monitors who live in water. The Dogons of Mali record the landing of the Nommos of earth as the day of the Fish and the planet Nommo which came from within the Sirius star system is known as the earth as the day of the Fish, the Nommos landed in an Ark and this Ark landed on the earth to the North-eastern of Dogon country which is the direction of Egipt and the Middle East.

The Bushman of Nubia call them Dogri / Dogir "Ugly Water creatures".

The Dogons of Mali say came from Egipt originally before going to Mande land. The landing of Nommos took place 17, 250, 000 years ago.

Question: Where is the evidence that these beings are responsible for the creation of the black race, remember we said facts here.

Answer:
The records of the past as recorded on tablets, Papyrus and Walls, which birthed the scriptures namely the The book of the Dead (The Book of the coming forth by day), The Book of Amuduat, the Sacred Records of Atum-Re, Sacred tablets of Tamare, The Book of the Day, the Book of the Earth, the Book of the Gate, The book of  the Hidden Secrets, The book of the Night, the book of the Celetial Cow, the book of Heavens, the book of the Netherworld, the coffin text, the pyramid text, Litany of Re and the book of Carverns.

Sumeria tablet, Emuna Elish, Gilgamish Epic  - Evidence of the Anunnaqi (Anunnagi).
Found in the British Musemu (will be found in their archives) You can enquire.

Also many author have translated these ancient tablets of stone. You can get this in yourlocal bookstore, if you are in London Foyles and Waterstone bookstore sell these ancient documents re-translation.

Malachi Z York translation is the most credible from my observation and reading.

The Dogon tribe of Mali will provide concrete evidence of the Nommos and many archealogist, historians, researchers will verify this by travelling to see and meet the Dogon of Mali, west Africa.

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) are now confirming what the Ancient Egiptians were saying.
NASA are called the face and Pyramid on mars 'Cydonia'.

Google "Cydonia"
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/mgs_cydonia.html

Here's a good link for Star Constellations or heavens  http://www.coldwater.k12.mi.us/lms/planetarium/myth/index.html
Re-search (search again for more info),

Do some research Google "Pyramid / face on mars".

And Please Don't believe me o, check it out for yourself.

Question: Define spirit,  are you saying there is an after life because energy cannot be created or destroyed?

Answer: RNA is the abbreviation for Ribonucleic Acid which carries the inherited coded instructions within a cell for the cell's activities or assist in the decoding of these instruction.
are you saying there is an after life because energy cannot be created or destroyed?
Spirit is your personality.

are you saying there is an after life because energy cannot be created or destroyed?

Yes, you also live on through you offspring (children), after the physical body wear out, the person lives on as long as he / she is remember.

The spirit is energy and energy is changed from one form to the other and can not be destroyed. The spirit is immortal. Monotheistic and world religion grab this and tell you there is judgement after death. So if there is a judgement according to religious people that means the spirit does not die. Do you follow

Spirit/ energy/ matter cannot be destroy they only change form.

Just like Elvis for example you can't say Elvis doesn't live on because I have seen a Chinese, an English and American. Because we have all seen an Elvis impersonation. That's why they say Elvis lives. Do you follow?

So when you think of someone who has passed on, they live again through your thoughts. Do you follow?

@All I love all people regardless of their race.

But I love my own people the most, regards of how gullible and ignorant they may be.

The reason for those pictures is to show that you cannot trust the Pale man. You don't really know what you are dealing with. You can't believe the caucasian can harm you. so you need to see those picture.

Maybe this will create a genetic explosion within you. These serve to jolt your inituition and memory, which is dormant memory.

There are no winners in the race of racism.

The beginning.

[center]Pyramid and face on Mars[/center]

1 Share

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by mantraa: 1:36am On Dec 30, 2008
Here is an interesting video from some former nuwaubian members

Montel Show: CULT SURVIVORS SPEAK OUT

Kuns, bro you need to let it go. It seems like you are in serious denial.

There are still people who believe in the 'prophet' Jim Jones.

It takes time and i sincerely hope you can one day release yourself from the psychological chains you are in.

All this alien stuff is total nonsense.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by mantraa: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2008
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 2:02am On Dec 30, 2008
Montel is an uncle Sam.

Who sponsor this programme, do you know?

All the witnesses recanted the false allegations (testimonies).

Like I always say don't believe me, check this up for yourself.

His programme tried to equal Malachi York with your Jim Jones and the christian evangelist Jimmy Swaggart.

This was the aim of that Montel show
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 2:02am On Dec 30, 2008
Here's a link

http://apublicoutcry.com/Lists/Announcements/DispForm.aspx?ID=61&Source=http%3A%2F%2Fapublicoutcry%2Ecom%2Fdefault%2Easpx%3FPaged%3DTRUE%26p%5FID%3D64%26p%5FModified%3D20080430%252005%253a18%253a28%26View%3D%257b6B9A8AFC%252dAB08%252d40A2%252dA0A6%252dEECA8A0BB85A%257d%26PageFirstRow%3D27

So if someone molested you, do you go to that persons birthday afterwards?

Go into the word document on this link for picture of Paula Roger enjoying are self at Malachi York Birthday.

Does This Look Like A Person That Was Abused And Is Worried About Saving Children From A Child Molester

Despite Her false testimonies She Just Had To Come To The Annual Festival On TaMaRe

This is the festival that we had annually to celebrate our teachers’ … Malachi Z. York’s

Birthday …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying? / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.