Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Jesus: Age 12-30 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: Age 12-30 (13136 Views)

Where Was Jesus Between 12-30 Years Of Age. / Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 / Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by duduspace(m): 1:40am On Jan 02, 2009
Martian:

The dude is highly dusturbed.
Man, yu're right and I can't even begin to quantify how much but on a scale of 1-10; I'll give him a score of 20.
The line between insanity and genius they say is very thin, Kuns might just be a living proof of that assertion.

Martian:

The truth is no one knows for certain about anything and that's my reason for being anti-religion. If you ever have a chance, look into a clear night sky with night vision googles and see just how many stars you can see.
We can't be alone out here and the religions' belief in the inerrancy of their holy books is just too small minded.

True word, a big pity they are either too stupid, fearful, greedy or hypocritical to see it or admit it.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

@martian
I am not certain, I said don't hold your breath because the probability that we will be contacted is very very small. Plus what is the probability that those life forms developed like us?
I am not certain there is no life there is a high probability there is, but for now kuns is a lunatic.

I agree with you, "they" probably levitate and whatnot. As for Kuns, shocked, he hasn't posted anything in a while, I hope he hasn't been abducted by my fellow Martians smiley
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by KunleOshob(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2009
Martian:

The dude is highly dusturbed.
I disagree, the universe is too vast for us to be the only intelligent life forms. We probably won't ever make contact with them, but "they" are probably thinking the same thing out there. The truth is no one knows for certain about anything and that's my reason for being anti-religion. If you ever have a chance, look into a clear night sky with night vision googles and see just how many stars you can see.
We can't be alone out here and the religions' belief in the inerrancy of their holy books is just too small minded.

On the contrary a lot of religious belief systems have records of extraterresstrila phenomena, The only problem is that they described it in a way different to how we describe it today hence we don't see it that way. The bible for instance is full of UFOs / extraterrestrial phenomena it was just recorded in a way the people of that time could understand. mFor more understanding on this issue i suggest you visit http://www.bibleufo.com/ which i suggested earlier. It promises to make very interesting reading. The propblem is a lot of religious belief systems have been adulterated and corrupted over the centuries and have ended up being entirely different from what was originally practised or taught.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2009
To all the doubters and swearers, I haven't got time to waste in this new year.

At the end of the day, we are going towards 2010 and there still is no sign of Jesus no-where.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion ,  my opinion is that Duduspace and co and under a spell of leviathan (ignorance, sleep, believe).

Imagine, your God doesn't even look like you. This is mentally and spiritual slavery.

Many of our people are nothing more than modern day slaves ,  slaves of the 21st century.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Horus(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Martian: What was he doing and where was he?

He was in Egypt
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Horus(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Martian:

You got more info about the Egipt of the West place?

Yes, see video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaUNv_YBeYY

Tama-Re: Egipt Of The West

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Christian To Be Using Internet Cheat? / Why Should Artistes Leave Church For Stardom? / When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.