Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle (1158 Views)

Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by XKZ(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
The Lagos State governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Akinwunmi Ambode, has promised to build a world-class stadium for residents of Ajegunle, a surburb in the Ajeromi-Ifelodun Local Government Area of the state.

He said if voted into power, he would help to develop young talents in the area by providing enabling social amenities and infrastructure.

Ambode, who spoke during a rally on Thursday, said he had lived and worked in the area as a local government worker and understood the needs of the people.

He added that he would continue from where the state Governor, Babatunde Fashola, stopped.

He said, “I have worked and lived here before. I know what you want and I am going to do it for you. I have learnt from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Fashola; I am better than other governorship candidates and I am going to complete all ongoing projects by the state governor.

“We have great entertainers and footballers here, why can’t we produce world champions from here? We are going to construct a stadium for you here that will look like the Maracana stadium and also encourage the artistes to become world class.”

He also pledged to ensure that upcoming artistes were given due recognition and empowered to compete on the international stage.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/ambode-promises-to-build-world-class.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by Firefire(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2015
This guy called Ambode can lie, where bhim go get the space to build the world stadium, he would destroy the whole AJ City to build houses for Tinubu abi? eee don fail already.

A wa o ko yen je ni Ajegunle ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by Redoil: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Ambode and fash came to ajegunle yesterday to spew lies as usual and the people started shouting na lie while some were shouting you demolish our houses and abgero and thieves wahala too much. After all said and done they started throwing money which led to serious fight among the Ajegunle APC touts who cease the opportunity to shoot each other passerby who were caught in action were robbed and beating to stuppor.
Police who were drafted from ajeromi police station where been driven back by APC touts wielding superior fire arms and chams. In the process of trying to take some pissure with my android fone some APC touts pointed a long cutlass at me and collected the fone. People houses arround iyalode ojora mba and big baale street were broken into with no help from the security agencies.
After the fracas i counted 5 dead bodies with uncountable injuries.
APC change.
Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by bamidele029: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:
This guy called Ambode can lie, where bhim go get the space to build the world stadium, he would destroy the whole AJ City to build houses for Tinubu abi? eee don fail already.

A wa o ko yen je ni Ajegunle ooooooooooo

Pay by post mumu, you mean there is no government land in Ajegunle? Ode

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by Redoil: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2015
bamidele029:

Pay by post mumu, you mean there is no government land in Ajegunle? Ode
where in ajegunle? Abi you want to mention tolu complex that tinubu have sold and bougt?
Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by slimfit1(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2015
We need workd class schools and hospitals mr man not stadium get your priorities right mr man please.
Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by baybeeboi: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2015
He can do that as an Individual while Jimi Agbaje is the Governor.....it's not too much for one person.
David mark has done it while Suswam is Governor
vote ......
GeJ till 2019
Prof. Ben Ayade for Governor......Cross River State
Jimi Agbaje for Governor................Lagos state
Transformation and Innovation are inevitable at this point.
Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by Bruteforce1o1: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
Redoil:
Ambode and fash came to ajegunle yesterday to spew lies as usual and the people started shouting na lie while some were shouting you demolish our houses and abgero and thieves wahala too much. After all said and done they started throwing money which led to serious fight among the Ajegunle APC touts who cease the opportunity to shoot each other passerby who were caught in action were robbed and beating to stuppor.
Police who were drafted from ajeromi police station where been driven back by APC touts wielding superior fire arms and chams. In the process of trying to take some pissure with my android fone some APC touts pointed a long cutlass at me and collected the fone. People houses arround iyalode ojora mba and big baale street were broken into with no help from the security agencies.
After the fracas i counted 5 dead bodies with uncountable injuries.
APC change.
[/s]

Here is another nairaland mansion owner that live at Ajegunle. Lmaoooo. God go dey catch una one by one....

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by Redoil: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Here is another nairaland mansion owner that live at Ajegunle. Lmaoooo. God go dey catch una one by one....
claw mark face how far
Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by KanwuliaJara: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Alaye governor! kiss
Na STADIUM touts go chop? cheesy
Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by adaweezy(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2015
sporting facilities are needed for youth development in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by Bruteforce1o1: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Redoil:
claw mark face how far

Akpu eating infested little kid, How are you? Lekki mansion owner.... Only fools take you people serious here, Ajegunle tout. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by KINGTELLER: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2015
Stadium with tax payers money.... Fabu
Re: Ambode Promises To Build 'world Class Stadium' In Ajegunle by oluvick(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Not, that one is a BIG fat lie!

Maracana ko, marajegunle ni.

(1) (Reply)

Did Buhari Actually Say He Would Stabilize Oil Price? / Breaking News- Iran Offers To Help Nigeria Fight Boko Haram / Boy Of Seven Years Hanged Himself (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.