Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt (30956 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wike Releases Yakubu Gowon Stadium To APC Free Of Charge For It Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by sixtuschimere: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2016
Rivers State Governor , Nyesom Ezenwo Wike attended the Deeper Life Christian Ministry Double Portion Crusade at the Yakubu Gowon Stadium in Port Harcourt on Saturday. The crusade was hosted by Pastor Kumuyi.Check out the massive crowd at the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/gov-wike-attends-deeper-life-double.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by sixtuschimere: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2016
Good.

3 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by babyfaceafrica: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2016
Its well

3 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by sixtuschimere: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
more

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2016
Church crusades have turned to campaign grounds for politicians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by MadeInTokyo: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2016
The crusade pull crowd pass political rally

64 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by dionma: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
One thing that irks me about the PDP is their tendency to mix religion and politics. It is a combustike mixture. There is no where it is stated that a religiius person automatically makes a good leader. More often, the show of religious fervou by politicians is a cover for faliure.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by wiseguy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
I hope he will be delivered from his killing spree?

12 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Victorvexz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
See crowd. Na wa oh. Pastors even pull more crowd than politicians

19 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Victorvexz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is the same man Nnamdi Kanu insulted just for been Yoruba, and ordered igbos in Aba not to attend his crusade.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Luckymay(f): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Politicians and pastors are....
Please someone should post that Zuma pix for me
BTW, why is wike's wife wearing earing.? I thought it's forbidden or has she been given special privilege as the special guest of honour?
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by CltrAltDel: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu and I-pork yoot wont like this at allgrin grin grin grin grin

I am proud to be called an Afonja......are you proud to be call an I-PORK

18 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by 93xtr33r: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Nnamdi Kanu and I-pork yoot wont like this at allgrin grin grin grin grin

I am proud to be called an Afonja......are you proud to be call an I-PORK

Frustrated IPOO tribalist alias Afonja, your attention is highly needed in this thread -

https://www.nairaland.com/3327779/what-southwest-contribution-fg-account/6

You're required to state the usefulness of your Afonja Group of Ab0ki Ass-lickers (AGAAL) to this country. Go and assist your fellow leeches in answering the 'Jamb' question as 'edeyhot'...

Good luck!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by CltrAltDel: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
93xtr33r:

Frustrated IPOO tribalist alias Afonja, your attention is highly needed in this thread -

https://www.nairaland.com/3327779/what-southwest-contribution-fg-account/6

You're required to state the usefulness of your Afonja Group of Ab0ki Ass-lickers (AGAAL) to this country. Go and assist your fellow leeches in answering the 'Jamb' question as 'edeyhot'...

Good luck!
[/s]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by 93xtr63r: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Sinkills: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Luckymay:
Politicians and pastors are....
Please someone should post that Zuma pix for me
BTW, why is wike's wife wearing earing.? I thought it's forbidden or has she been given special privilege as the special guest of honour?
Point of correction sir. Earrings are not forbidden in Deeper Life Bible Church as you wrongly thought. You and your wife, daughters and female friends can put them on and attend the Church service or program next time. You can start with tomorrow's Monday Bible Study in any Deeper Life Location by 6 pm. Pastor Kumuyi will also be teaching the Bible through satellite. You will surely be blessed.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Sinkills: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
lofty900:
Church crusades have turned to campaign grounds for politicians.
Not so sir. Every body was invited including the Governor and his wife. It is just a mark of courtesy to allow him address the massive gathering before the pastor gives his message. But you should trust pastor Kumuyi. He will not water down his message because of anybody no matter how highly placed.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thousands of Ibos sitting and waiting for an afonja to bless and pray them. grin

14 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Sinkills: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
The crusade pull crowd pass political rally
To God be the glory! I just pray the massive turnout translates into a better society of converted, corrupt-free, righteous, godly and heaven-minded people in Jesus' name, Amen.

15 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
I opened this thread with the expectation of seeing Wike and his wife kissing cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Politicians and the use of religion to deceive the political simpletons.

This was how the fedora doffing man was gallivanting from Winners to Redeemed in search of vote least year but alas he was sorely disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by LajaLaba: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Igbos!u fall my hand!

2 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Sinkills: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Victorvexz:
See crowd. Na wa oh. Pastors even pull more crowd than politicians
To God be the glory! I pray the massive turnout translates into a society of converted, corrupt-free, righteous, godly and heaven-minded people in Jesus' name, Amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sinkills:
Not so sir. Every body was invited including the Governor and his wife. It is just a mark of courtesy to allow him address the massive gathering before the pastor gives his message. But you should trust pastor Kumuyi. He will not water down his message because of anybody no matter how highly placed.
I trust kumuyi too

10 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by progress69: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
I wonder why politics have to be attached to everything. Looks like Kumuyi have been going round some states holding crusades. Its normal to pay a courtesy visit to the governor of that state and also do a formal invite. I think i have seen a pic of him even on APC states and the governors or a rep attending, even Osinbajo was in Abuja when he held a crusade there. It was on NL here. This is not about PDP mixing religion or any other political party mixing religion.

Make no mistake

I am an unrepentant and unapologetic APC supporter

6 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by ItzChinnex(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jesus. see crowd. oh my God

3 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by OgaSirAde(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pastor WF Kumuyi, a true Man of God

20 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by DaniDani(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Victorvexz:
This is the same man Nnamdi Kanu insulted just for been Yoruba, and ordered igbos in Aba not to attend his crusade.
I am from abia state, me and my likes hates Nnamdi Kalu for insulting and ridiculing men of God and citizens who are not hindering his biafran struggle. My able governor Okezie Ipkeazu did well by providing sir Kumuyi security and ensured his crusade in aba last year was successful .So chill and stop hating. one may support biafra or Igbo agenda and not support insulting and ridiculing others.

11 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ok...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by ALAYORMII: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Population of church goers and chronic sinners

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari / I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.