Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) (41059 Views)

Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nollywood Stars And Nigerian Singers Campaign Against Domestic Abuse(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by holicalpha(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
ice prince sex isnt good..... abi ur abuna no dey work well.?? when i was younger.... i prayed to GOD for those beautiful aunties in my compound to molest me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Nihilist: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by johnadeck: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
B

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Vikkie14: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Time to advocate against child abuse and molestation
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
See all of them forming rape...awon oniranu oshi
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
holicalpha:
ice prince sex isnt good..... abi ur abuna no dey work well.?? when i was younger.... i prayed to GOD for those beautiful aunties in my compound to molest me. grin

Lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
But these people are not popular now.
Tell me you just want to make them popular by doing this.... Period!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
I don't know why I was not lucky to be molested,I for gbadun the preeek well well.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
na so! All of them making up stuff!! op you forgot Eva Alordiah, molested by her uncle lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by onyigirl26: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sexual molestation is not a good experience for anyone so if their stories are real or fake,i only thank God that they are over it and have become very successful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
ŦĦЄY ÂĿĿ ЄИJØYЄÐ ĪŦ ÐĪÐИŦ ŦĦЄY ?
But as someone said above, those days we were always eager and happy to see one of those aunties in our compound molest us grin. It was a pleasant experience you know. Who no like sweet thing ?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by 989900: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
holicalpha:

ROFLMAO! grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by osholuamhe: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
I need a young, beautiful and succulent girl to sexually molest me. She go gree!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
ŦĦЄY ÂĿĿ ЄИJØYЄÐ ĪŦ ÐĪÐИŦ ŦĦЄY ?
But as someone said above, those days we were always eager and happy to see one of those aunties in our compound molest us grin. It was a pleasant experience you know. Who no like sweet thing ?

You'd be okay with your sister molesting your son?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by lion042(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
I wish they will abuse me with S...X oooooo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
prettyjo:
*spreads long mat*
for those that would love to join me
Abeg let me join u dear............and to tell u am the one dat do the fin with ice-prince (for my dream) if anyone help me see the guy,pls tell him I love him.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by mediachirps(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
celebrities and lies.. even ice prince.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by 50calibre(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Stupi*d talk from a bunch of Hollywood wannabes.. They are now adopting the western madness of labelling every little thing as "abuse"

When I was a kid, I used to have my willy dangled by some of my big aunts & cousins, was I abused too?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
D truth is weneva a celeb brings up a story, d odas too follows! now, all of em were molested..mtcheewww..who cares?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by eazydon(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
prettyjo:
*spreads long mat*

Mami I dey come. Spread well o grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
@Ice Prince and Ben Okonkwo, sad story guys.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eeyah pity.. Such is life anyway, its a good thing they outgrew all of the molestation.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by cbrass(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
prettyjo:
*spreads long mat*

Shift small make I join you joh. I won't molest you grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Abiagirl777:
It's so sad when ppl make light of these stories, it can Mek one traumatised for lyf.
On 4 diff occasions I was sexually molwsted by a cousin, neighbour, a workmate and a pastor.
When Ese Walter's story came up here, I just sawmy llife being replayed.
Mind you, i am an introvert, do not make up, always kept to myself or immersed in my books, dont wear trouser or tight clothing b4 some ppl will say i seduced them.
Till today,I only told my husband. cry cry crysad memories

I am so sorry
(hugs)
You may need therapy.....from a trained psychologist....if you are still traumatised about it
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by cbrass(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Missmossy:
Eeyah pity.. Such is life anyway, its a good thing they outgrew all of the molestation.

What's that white showing in your top
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by MadCow1: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Many NIGERIANS have been molested as kids... both male and female.

I was.. I didn't even know what I was doing until I was way older. I can't speak much about it because I was naive at the time. And it was by two females that lived with us as kids.

In my secondary school, a girl was molested by 13 boys.. I can never forget that experience. It was horrific. Everyone just kept taking turns with the girl inside the toilet. We were in SS1 at the time. I remember how my friend and I had to go buy pure water for the girl. She just stood in the toilet with no skirt nor panties on in tears waiting on the next guy to come in. That image haunted me for a long time. She is still a friend of mine till date and looks to be doing just fine.

Another friend was raped by robbers in their house.

Life is really filled with some gut wrenching experiences. My heart goes out to everyone who has experienced such and whose lives have been altered by it,
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Rashidaabdullah(f): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi And Her Sisters Childhood Photos / Femi Kuti Takes His Son To His Grandparent's Grave Side In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.