Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Lie I Told - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lie I Told (1357 Views)

I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lie I Told by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Was just reminiscing and I recalled my teenage years, a particular moment...
All my friends, at least most of the big gals had boyfriends and I always imagined my life to be acted like it is in the movies. I joined a chat forum and met a guy Steve. He was a cool guy. And because I wanted to belong, I did not hesitate to say yes when he asked me out. To make everything more 'movie-like' and impressive, I lied that I was attending one of the most expensive school in my state. He was also from thesame state, I told him I was a twin and other crazy stuffs. He would call me and I would make double voices, one 4 me and the other 4 my supposed twin. With time I got tired of the drama and wanted to end it. I called him and pretended to be my supposed twin and he fell for the trap and was 'cheating' on me. I later confronted him and told him he was unfaithful and does not deserve me.
Hmmm, wonder how I was able to pull that off. The next time I wanted to pull that off failed. There's just something sparkly about adolescence.
At the end, just be you, nothing beats that. And I know many of us have done crazy things that made us laugh, cry and all, but it doesn't change who you are.

N.B he knows the truth now and we are friends, a girl tried playing that on him and he got her. Guess at the end I made him stronger grin

1 Like

Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
So the dude was cheating on u with u. undecided no make me laff today abeg
Re: The Lie I Told by ArchEnemy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ohkay, dont do that next time o. Next
Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Zedric:
So the dude was cheating on u with u. undecided no make me laff today abeg
lol, exactly and trust me, it was rilly fun. Guys sha
Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
I think u r dramatic
Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I think u r dramatic
yea, a little drama here and there hurts no one right smiley wink
Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Like....seriously?
Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
divAnnie:
yea, a little drama here and there hurts no one right smiley wink
it does. I think ur dat typ of lady dat might hire another woman to test ur guy if he truely loves yu. And dat might turn out to be smth else. Such drama will only spoil things in d long run sha. Just sayn.

2 Likes

Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
it does. I think ur dat typ of lady dat might hire another woman to test ur guy if he truely loves yu. And dat might turn out to be smth else. Such drama will only spoil things in d long run sha. Just sayn.
Well...am kindda protective plus I've heard stories about things like that backfiring. Ok, lemme rephrase, I love small small drama not big big ones smiley the one you just mentioned is just huge
Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
divAnnie:
Well...am kindda protective plus I've heard stories about things like that backfiring. Ok, lemme rephrase, I love small small drama not big big ones smiley the one you just mentioned is just huge
lol small small drama is nice sha. At least it makes ur rship more interestn

1 Like

Re: The Lie I Told by Nutase: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
You had multiple personality disorder. Thank God you've been taking your drugs.
Re: The Lie I Told by OohMpa: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
divAnnie:
I told him I was a twin and other crazy stuffs. He would call me and I would make double voices, one 4 me

See as you resemble 3 people for your dp....
You be DVD? angry
Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nutase:
You had multiple personality disorder. Thank God you've been taking your drugs.
Lol, you've been a good doctor, thank you
Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
OohMpa:

See as you resemble 3 people for your dp....
You be DVD? angry
Lol, and how is DVD related to 3 people?? Thanks sha, at least u din't say VCD
Re: The Lie I Told by mirexxx(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
wat year was that which social ntwk plz?
Re: The Lie I Told by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
wat year was that which social ntwk plz?
it was a social service put up by zain, can't place the year
Re: The Lie I Told by mirexxx(f): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
divAnnie:
it was a social service put up by zain, can't place the year
okay i thought twas fb, 2go, grin
Re: The Lie I Told by Youngpo413: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
divAnnie:
lol, exactly and trust me, it was rilly fun. Guys sha
yeah mumu guys

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With His Friends And Not Hurt His Feelings? / Who Supports This Opinion? / Your Idea Of A Perfect Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.