Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger (41996 Views)

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid / Suspected Rapist Jumps Into River Niger / Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by bebe2(f): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Later guys go say women are materialistic.

Shey na because of fisherman, woman go this extent?

She come jump into river,
as fish wey she be na...

grin grin

my first lol of the day.

tnk u

1 Like

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Foolishness is when you pour acid on someone and jumps into the river. Between the two of them who beta pass now? A living cockroach is beta than a dead lion.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by prettyjo(f): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
nawaoooo.
things dey happen oo
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Side effects of wandering p3nis:
Why didn't she pour it on the dude priick instead.
That would have been better.
So that he will learn to respect his matrimonial home and not bring different women into it.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
undecided this exactly why i don't wanna marry. marriage is very bad
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by jingh(f): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Balkan:
This are the kind of stories we see in nightmares now
happening in real life.

still GEJ till Buhari Shows his certificate
maybe buhari until those chibok girls are found
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Robertbh(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell!
Smh for any1 believing this poo
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by DNBCrew: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Read RUTH on DNB now. www.danwrites90..com
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by henryutd(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Febup:
booked

Penciled.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by jingh(f): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Onozboy:
Just passing

and remember

vote GEJ
you this kid never stop fooling yaself on public forum
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by jingh(f): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
tundeayo2020:
blood of mary. The heart of man is desperately wicked....

Indeed illiteracy is the worst disease
really ?? so na educated woman wey no dey jealous or run amok
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by jingh(f): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
lilprinze:
Women and jealous are just like bread and butter
man too dey jealous and na man own worse pass
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by onasa28(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Direct ticket for her in HELL FIRE.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by GentleNaaz(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by free2ryhme: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dis is what a fellow woman did to her own sex. Woman thou art wicked from the days of adam till today
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
funmilayoB:
undecided this exactly why i don't wanna marry. marriage is very bad
for real? Lolssss

"All die na die" a friend usually tell me
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
for real? Lolssss

"All die na die" a friend usually tell me

nobody wan die early because of marriage
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by jeje123(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
What benefit does she derived from dis now?
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by spymybox: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tragedy every where hmm!!!! see what happen to a nigeria business man in china http://www.chinnko.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/24/tragedy-in-guangzhou-china

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by MARKone(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
So that he will learn to respect his matrimonial home and not bring different women into it.

I believe you saw where it was stated that the woman sometimes attacks the husband with dangerous weapons. Which sane wife attacks her husband with dangerous weapon. The wandering priick was obviously caused by the woman's unruly behaviour, so please don't blame the man.

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Orikinla(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Perfect treatment for a Nollywood movie and jumping into the river Niger is awesome.
This is a thriller.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by akinsadeez(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
cococandy:

if she pours it on his priick, what will she be left to enjoy in the marriage?

if you are blaming the man for having a wandering peniis, what about the other woman who agreed to date d man despite knowing that he was married?

Besides, is it the man's fault that he is a famous fisherman? A celebrity in that community that women find irresistible?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by CharlesPhc: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Who saw that woman jump into River Niger? The woman don cross into Anambra State to hide until the heat cools off. Study has shown that though an angry woman can summon courage to carryout a crime when provoked but can't summon courage to take her own life. She can only escape to safety out of fear of being caught
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Misogynist2014(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Women and violence are best of friends.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Pain(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
She has gone to be with her fellow mammy water (mermaids). BeLIEve

I once met one on the banks of river kabala. I still have her right ear ring with me.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by ABEngine(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
She jumped into the Niger for a "famous" fisherman, getting him on the headline and making his fame obvious. cry

That was really thoughtful of her to end up as buffet for fishes. Don't worry Oga will catch those tilapias that fed fat on you and get more famous.

R.I.P jare
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin. I never read the post but the headline too dey funny .

Okay straight face now make I read am angry

Modified: grin I don read am,the story still dey funny grin that guy must be one helluva fisherman,persin wen invent that talk of say "there are more fishes in the sea" no lie.and must be a fisherman
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
funmilayoB:

nobody wan die early because of marriage
Only foolish people die early because of marriage. As a woman, if your hubby is a serial cheat, you have the option of
1. To endure with him or
2. Remain in his house and start your own secret affair or
3. Pack out of his house and move on.

If you attack his misstress, you end up in jail or ...
If you attack him, same fate befalls you.
If you get too emotional, you die untimely death.

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by AJOT99(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by olajosy: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30057284][/quote] Lesson 4d unmarried... Pls shine ur face and define ur wedding 2d extent of aving 2nd wify! I talk my own oooo.....
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Jerrick(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Useless women.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Temidayo9(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Are they living beside the River?....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town / Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.