Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid (32262 Views)

Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Islie: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
A jealous housewife (names withheld) in Okpanam community near Asaba, Delta State, has allegedly bathed a girlfriend of her husband with substance suspected to be acid water.

It was gathered that the incident which occurred on Sunday morning while the victim was on her way to the church, had been generating serious ripples within the people on Okpanam Community who described the action of the house wife as “Barbaric” and wicked.

Although, the police in the area had confirmed the arrest and subsequent detention of the suspect, but her husband who spoke to Journalists yesterday in the area on condition of anonymity, denied relationship with the victim, saying that the victim most times as neighbor calls him father. He said, “I cannot date a small girl who calls me her father my wife acted in errors, she should face the music.”

Expectedly, the suspect allegedly brought acid and poured it into water can and proceeded to the gate of the church (name withheld) in the area, and unknown to the victim who hails from Oleh town and had been living with her parents in Okpanam bathed her.

The suspect was said to have tried to escape, unfortunately for her, she was nabbed by the on looker church members who later handed her over to the police. Speaking to our reporter the pastor of the church where the victim worships, pastor John Ikubor confirmed that the victim after the alleged acid attack, was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Asaba where she is currently responding to treatment.

At the FMC, Journalists were prevented in taking her picture rather to speak with her. The victim who managed to speak to Journalists said; “my attacker is a liar, I never dated her husband, she hated me and wanted to kill me, My Lord will expose her.”

In a swift reaction, the police Image Maker in the state, Mr. Andrew Aniamaka confirmed that investigation was on going, adding that the suspect would be charged to court on completion of investigation.

https://dailytimes.ng/crime/delta-housewife-bathes-husbands-girlfriend-acid/amp/

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Bowwow11(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
most sad news dis days is emanating from delta state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by doublewisdom: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Delta my Delta. So so bad things. grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by NwaAmaikpe: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na wa..

Did she use sponge in bathing her? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Nina4u(f): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Were do u get all this acid from? U guys can just buy acid in the store?? Here that is impossible

4 Likes

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by olu77(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
So uneccessary. Inferiority complex is the reason why we have a lot of crimes of passion. Can't she divorce the cheat and move on? Must everything result to jungle justice? In the animals kingdom, they must be ashamed of how low we have brought ourselves.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2017
What did she gain now, Now she has involve herself into Gobe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by superior494(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2017
chai
Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Evablizin(f): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2017
My Lord,assumption and cheating is for the weak.
Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Amberon11: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2017
What is the meaning of this nonsense? Why do wives who are being cheated on pour all their venom on the mistress instead of their own husbands?

So many people blaming only the girl as if the man isn't equally at fault. I don't understand how some people reason. In the case of any infidelity, the cheating spouse should take 70% of the blame, not the other way round.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Ola2njee: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
What's it with jealous spouses and acid water na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by peculiar3(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
...harsh decisions usually ends with painful regrets

3 Likes

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
This is terrible... Bad market for the lady flocking with another man's husband

8 Likes

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by KKKWHITE(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Young girls will never stay clear from married men

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Gaddeeeeemmm...they need to arrest her chemistry teacher too...Diluted acid in water (still dangerous)

grin grin grin grin
Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Wickedness!
She didn't have to do that at all.

KKKWHITE:
Young girls will never stay clear from married men
Married men will never steer clear from young girls?

Amberon11:
What is the meaning of this nonsense? Why do wives who are being cheated on pour all their venom on the mistress instead of their own husbands?

They have been taught the enemy is the mistress, she is the one trying snatch her husband and break their home. She'll land in jail now and her community husband will continue with his life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Kellibae(f): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Nawao

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by YelloweWest: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Good one.

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by sarahade(f): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin girls leave married men alone they have nothing to offer except their used kondo and small change.
If you work hard you won't need their change.

11 Likes

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Abradek(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Warning to all slay mamas... And side chicks

4 Likes

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
PaperLace:
Wickedness!
She didn't have to do that at all.
Married men will never steer clear from young girls?

Madam the madam...

grin grin grin grin
Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Motolank: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Life
Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by salaboiz(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
AFTER GOD FEAR WOMAN
Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
BroZuma:

Madam the madam...

grin grin grin grin
Uncle Zuma grin
Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
PaperLace:

Uncle Zuma grin

I hail ooo
Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by chiwetaluAGU(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
grin
Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Nina4u:
Were do u get all this acid from? U guys can just buy acid in the store?? Here that is impossible
We guys here in naija can't just buy acid in a store. It's impossible here.

1 Like

Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by Akinaukwa: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2017
The law does not recognise your uncontrolled jealousy but the crime committed which will definitely earn you a place in the prison if convicted.
Re: In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid by thunderbabs: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Beht why? All this housewives should know that they cannot monopolise their husbands kokoro na....

Shey she never cheat on her bf b4 ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal / NURTW Members Protest MC Oluomo’s Emergence As Caretaker Committee Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.