Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger (41984 Views)

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid / Suspected Rapist Jumps Into River Niger / Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Truckpusher(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Later guys go say women are materialistic.

Shey na because of fisherman, woman go this extent?

She come jump into river,
as fish wey she be na...
What a politician can do in the bedroom a fisherman may likely do more considering his profession.

Women sometimes don't fight over the 'material thing' sometimes they just fight over our diicks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by ABEngine(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
funmilayoB:

nobody wan die early because of marriage

Are you quoting a pessimistic lady from a broken home? Or are these really your thoughts?
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by juman(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
The husband has right to marry more than one wives. This is africa.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols

as fish wey she be na...
mammy water tinz
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Mhizkel(f): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wickedness of d highest order..m veri sure she didn't die in dah water
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Patiently waiting for news about buhari and oga jona
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lobatan! I keep saying I no fit shout! If my Bobo decides to be generous with himself by giving it to every Jane around the block, me sef go kuku leave am to further his cause. I no fit shout!
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Misogynist2014(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mo le laya pupo, ko si n to buru, bo birin ba loko meji, odasewo, bo birin ba loko meji, illegal ni.(I can have as many wives as I want, there's nothing bad about it, if a woman has more than one husband, she's a prostituté, if a woman has more than one husband, its illegal.) smiley
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by dnative(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
hell hath no fury...
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
miraclewonder:
women have always been the enemies of themselves. this is just d height of foolishness. u pour acid on a fellow woman & jump in2 d Niger, while leaving the man to go after many more women.

That is what is called penny wise & pound foolish, ........ undecided
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by ABEngine(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Who saw that woman jump into River Niger? The woman don cross into Anambra State to hide until the heat cools off. Study has shown that though an angry woman can summon courage to carryout a crime when provoked but can't summon courage to take her own life. She can only escape to safety out of fear of being caught

Anambra only? Stories have it that she beat the tides and hit Cameroon as at rumor time. She has also been sighted on peoples dishes already.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Only foolish people die early because of marriage. As a woman, if your hubby is a serial cheat, you have the option of
1. To endure with him or
2. Remain in his house and start your own secret affair or
3. Pack out of his house and move on.

If you attack his misstress, you end up in jail or ...
If you attack him, same fate befalls you.
If you get too emotional, you die untimely death.

hmmmmm i'll take him to court & dissolve d marriage all our properties will be shared 50/50 if not me getting the lion share at the end.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by delishpot: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
lilprinze:
Women and jealous are just like bread and butter

And men nor dey jealous when another mab dey bang their wives?
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Igholize(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols

as fish wey she be na...
..... Not it madam, she did all dat bcox, she's was gettin defeated I.e d man prefers d rival more dan her..... Dats y she dicided 2 do wat she did bcox of jeolousy nd dat she's been defeated, nt bcox of d man. Dats all
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=ABEngine post=30059598]

Are you quoting a pessimistic lady from a broken home? Or are these really your thoughts?[/q

they say prevention is better than cure
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by jahbiz: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Riclord001:
a most wicked man is less wicked than d most wicked woman

tundeayo2020:
blood of mary. The heart of man is desperately wicked....

Indeed illiteracy is the worst disease

The heart of a woman is more desperately wicked and unstable
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by ozo13(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin grin
miraclewonder:
women have always been the enemies of themselves. this is just d height of foolishness. u pour acid on a fellow woman & jump in2 d Niger, while leaving the man to go after many more women.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by ABEngine(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
AutosBay:
Why didn't she simply take the matter to a magistrate Court, people just like taking laws into their hands, after which they start regretting.

Trust me she doesn't regret this, not when she made an ultimate contribution to the preservation of nature having improved the stomach condition a school of fishes.

That's a very rare form philanthropy
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
In UK or in Nigeria? Lol.... 50/50 wetin? grin
funmilayoB:

hmmmmm i'll take him to court & dissolve d marriage all our properties will be shared 50/50 if not me getting the lion share at the end.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Caisenes:
I pray that God grants her speedy recovery and forgiveness ,my first FTC of the year ,can't just stop dancing azonto
pls what is it to be d 1st to comment on nl, wat are d benefit, i dnt understnd cos evrybody is like fightin for ds space
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
priscaoge:
Just imagine,y didn't she kill herself 1st since she can't stand d heat? angry angry

undecided
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Eureka123(f): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols

as fish wey she be na...

[/i]

Lol grin @ as fish wey she be na
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
In UK or in Nigeria? Lol.... 50/50 wetin? grin

it happens too in Nigeria
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Tonycart: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
funmilayoB:
undecided this exactly why i don't wanna marry. marriage is very bad

den go to the convent you re needed there
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
So what was the point now? Why do some women give themselves unnecessary stress and high bp?
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Midehi:

pls what is it to be d 1st to comment on nl, wat are d benefit, i dnt understnd cos evrybody is like fightin for ds space
they usuall get many like
first comment to read
e.t.c
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
iluvweed:
Direct flight to HELL.....Pls help send my regards to SATAN.... grin
so satan is ur friend dat she shud send ur regards to...ok ooooo,she av heard u & satan wil reply u back.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by nkemdi89(f): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Man inhumanity to woman why won't she behave like that ?after the man might have frustrated her and reduce her to nothing mtchewwww death before dishonour.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Creamish(f): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Riclord001:
a most wicked man is less wicked than d most wicked woman

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Onozboy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
jingh:
you this kid never stop fooling yaself on public forum

Who is this Tadpole better crawl back to your hole
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
What a politician can do in the bedroom a fisherman may likely do more considering his profession.

Women sometimes don't fight over the 'material thing' sometimes they just fight over our diicks. cheesy

lols.
Naso the d*ck dey sweet reach?
Okay, now you agree we like the d*ck, before y'all make it look like we are all 'bout the money.

It's now okay to assume that (ome of those young girls that are getting married to their ancestors (old(er) men) love their d*cks ? grin

Whobedatte:
read very well. "Famous fisherman". I.e a successful fisherman
Maybe you should read well too.

well-known (synonymous to famous) : known about by many people.

Successful : Making a lot of money (esp by being popular).

One could have fame and not have money...and vice-versa.
One could have both as well... smiley

So? I don't entirely agree that well-known and successful are synonymous.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by tundeayo2020: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
jingh:
really ?? so na educated woman wey no dey jealous or run amok
nope, but there are so many insane people walking freely in Nigeria, no sane man or woman fit get the liver to take do this kind thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.