Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate (6374 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by ikwubaba: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
PointB:

No please I am not INEC. Consider me as one of the braying crowds, asking for the right thing to be done. There is the court of law and the people's court. Which do you think is more powerful and difficult to suppress? You better use your head!

There more pressing issues for you. Go press for the release of our girls. Use the same energy you are using to search for an obviously missing certificate of GMB. At least we can deal with that later. But the girls are being molested everyday.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by maclatunji: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2015
jorlons:
it's not necessarily lack of intelligence. For some its just a lack of critical logical reasoning for others it's just unwillingness to accept the obvious fact because of some personal reasons they may have.

Ethnic and religious bigotry top the list.
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by Seun(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2015
PointB:
If Nigeria's problem cannot be solved by someone who possesses PHD, what can someone with a 'dodgy' WASC do? You can't give what you don't have!
All people with PHDs are not the same. Some have PHDs in courses relevant to the job (e.g. Law or Economics) while others have it in courses that are not relevant to the job (e.g. Fisheries). The school where it was earned also matters. All people with WASC are not the same, either. Some of them may have developed themselves by reading lots of books and are more knowledgeable than many graduates. Most of them have not. What we need is for the two candidates to debate each other so we can figure out which of them has more knowledge relevant to the job.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by jorlons(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2015
maclatunji:

Ethnic and religious bigotry top the list.
Sectionalism***As we saw in the dailies when dat air head Fayose said ''LET THE NORTHERNERS WAIT TILL 2019'' I think this man has many followers on this ground.
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by anonimi: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

All people with PHD are not the same. Some have PHD in courses relevant to the job (e.g. Law or Economics) while others have it in courses that are not relevant to the job (e.g. Fisheries). The school where it was earned also matters. All people with WASC are not the same, either. Some of them may have developed themselves by reading lots of books and are more knowledgeable than many graduates. Most of them have not. What we need is for the two candidates to debate each other so we can figure out which of them has more knowledge relevant to the job.

I quite agree with you.

However a Zoology degree may be very relevant here since General Muhammadu Buhari considered us, his fellow citizens, to be 'useless & senseless' people that need to be flogged like cows to do the simplest task rather than he as MAXIMUM ruler providing ADEQUATE facilities & opportunities for adding VALUE to the society & for creative expression.

Dumb is what dumb always does angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by jorlons(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

All people with PHD are not the same. Some have PHD in courses relevant to the job (e.g. Law or Economics) while others have it in courses that are not relevant to the job (e.g. Fisheries). The school where it was earned also matters. All people with WASC are not the same, either. Some of them may have developed themselves by reading lots of books and are more knowledgeable than many graduates. Most of them have not. What we need is for the two candidates to debate each other so we can figure out which of them has more knowledge relevant to the job.

GBAM on point !

All we need are SPECIFICs

Not just relaxing when they tell us we will build railway, we will stabilise power, we will stabilise oil prize, we will fight corruption, we will create 2million jobs each year.

SPECIFICS ENOUGH OF I WILL

* We need to know a summary of how you intend to diversify the economy and cater for the needs of over 170million people. Will your senators salary be slashed? YES or NO?

* We need to know your economic strategy towards stabilizing the economy esp. As only you talk say u go stabilize OYEL prize; so that economic analyst can carry out proper analysis to see if it is feasible or you're living in dreamland.

* We need to know some laws your administration will introduce to strengthen democracy in the country.

* Oga Politician tell me how you intend to create two million jobs in a year will your govt employ them. (PDP nor go fit kill me with laff even APC)

* Stop promising me stable power supply and just tell me d exact year the contractors will finish the construction of the first 2000,3000 or even 10000 megawatts power station.

* I know you're the incumbent and you on the otherhand a General but can we just forget those titles and you tell me what you have done and how you will modify the plan to wipe out those blood sucking mofos in the north. Mr General can you pls tell me your own approach and how its diff. 4rm his.

* I know you are corrupt free and your parents even named you #INTEGRITY but the #FACT remains that it is going to be tough fighting corruption in Nigeria as d synonym of NIGERIA is CORRUPTION. Just tell us how you intend to curb it not prosecute those already indulged in it. You can prosecute when you get into office before dem go come dey read for news say POLITICIAN relocates to #NORTH POLE grin

* Tell us how you intend to redistribute education as it is a #FACT that there are more illiterates in the north than in the south and we know its one of the primary reasons of unrest in that region.

So many questions with very little time remaining. Hmmmmm Na wa

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
You cannot put words in the mouth nor presume the stance of Cambridge,besides that, if we was to follow your perspective it also means Buhari sat for WAEC because this same notice about candidate direct permission was also spelt out by WAEC too...was Buhari also a WAEC candidate in 1961??.

to answer your question, yes Buhari was a candidate of WAEC in 1961, isn't WAEC the body the cambridge WASC metamorphosed into?

you also cannot remove words from cambridge, their statement clearly refers to enquiries on "a candidate"

You guys should look for another propaganda, this one has fallen flat. . . . . . . .try the old trick "Buhari is telling moslems to vote for only moslems or northerners to vote only northerners" it might still fly.
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by francizy(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2015
jorlons:

GBAM on point !

All we need are SPECIFICs

Not just relaxing when they tell us we will build railway, we will stabilise power, we will stabilise oil prize, we will fight corruption, we will create 2million jobs each year.

SPECIFICS ENOUGH OF I WILL

* We need to know a summary of how you intend to diversify the economy and cater for the needs of over 170million people. Will your senators salary be slashed? YES or NO?

* We need to know your economic strategy towards stabilizing the economy esp. As only you talk say u go stabilize OYEL prize; so that economic analyst can carry out proper analysis to see if it is feasible or you're living in dreamland.

* We need to know some laws your administration will introduce to strengthen democracy in the country.

* Oga Politician tell me how you intend to create two million jobs in a year will your govt employ them. (PDP nor go fit kill me with laff even APC)

* Stop promising me stable power supply and just tell me d exact year the contractors will finish the construction of the first 2000,3000 or even 10000 megawatts power station.

* I know you're the incumbent and you on the otherhand a General but can we just forget those titles and you tell me what you have done and how you will modify the plan to wipe out those blood sucking mofos in the north. Mr General can you pls tell me your own approach and how its diff. 4rm his.

* I know you are corrupt free and your parents even named you #INTEGRITY but the #FACT remains that it is going to be tough fighting corruption in Nigeria as d synonym of NIGERIA is CORRUPTION. Just tell us how you intend to curb it not prosecute those already indulged in it. You can prosecute when you get into office before dem go come dey read for news say POLITICIAN relocates to #NORTH POLE grin

* Tell us how you intend to redistribute education as it is a #FACT that there are more illiterates in the north than in the south and we know its one of the primary reasons of unrest in that region.

So many questions with very little time remaining. Hmmmmm Na wa

Seun:

All people with PHDs are not the same. Some have PHDs in courses relevant to the job (e.g. Law or Economics) while others have it in courses that are not relevant to the job (e.g. Fisheries). The school where it was earned also matters. All people with WASC are not the same, either. Some of them may have developed themselves by reading lots of books and are more knowledgeable than many graduates. Most of them have not. What we need is for the two candidates to debate each other so we can figure out which of them has more knowledge relevant to the job.

God bless you two!
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by Eziachi: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2015
PointB:

If Nigeria's problem cannot be solved by someone who possesses PHD, what can someone with a 'dodgy' WASC do? You can't give what you don't have!
Maybe you haven't heard of African most revered leader of 20th century Patrice Lumumba. He did not even finish his primary education. Can you compare Jonathan PHD with Patrice Lumumba?
What has PHD in the research of prawns and crabs got to do with leadership?
Like I kept saying, my interest in this issue is not about Buhari and Jonathan or their parties but wider implications of what politicians personal interest can cause.
I have no shred of doubt that Buhari went the school he went and obtained the certificate we have a copy. Even he doesn't, all his army training had made the noise about his secondary schools certificate irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by Jesusloveyou: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Descartes:
Buhari should pullover fast and show us the damn certificate.
gej show us ur fake phd without thesis.or pullover on febuhari 14.
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by PointB: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Eziachi:

Maybe you haven't heard of African most revered leader of 20th century Patrice Lumumba. He did not even finish his primary education. Can you compare Jonathan PHD with Patrice Lumumba?
What has PHD in the research of prawns and crabs got to do with leadership?
Like I kept saying, my interest in this issue is not about Buhari and Jonathan or their parties but wider implications of what politicians personal interest can cause.
I have no shred of doubt that Buhari went the school he went and obtained the certificate we have a copy. Even he doesn't, all his army training had made the noise about his secondary schools certificate irrelevant.

You are missing the point!

If he didn't have the relevant qualification to have joined the army, or if he forged those qualifications, then he had no basis for whatever he did in the army. It should be stripped off him.

And by the way, it is not about PHD in prawns and crab, it's about a body of knowledge, about exposure to methodology and systematic way of doing things, cleverly inserted into the universty education system but absent in the secondary education system.

Anybody who has ever completed and submitted a project work in the University will tell about this.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by Eziachi: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2015
PointB:

You are missing the point!

If he didn't have the relevant qualification to have joined the army, or if he forged those qualifications, then he had no basis for whatever he did in the army. It should be stripped off him.

And by the way, it is not about PHD in prawns and crab, it's about a body of knowledge, about exposure to methodology and systematic way of doing things, cleverly inserted into the universty education system but absent in the secondary education system.

Anybody who has ever completed and submitted a project work in the University will tell about this.
So Mr educator, when you listen to Patience Jonathan, does she sounds to you as one that has ever completed and submitted a project work in the University, except University like University of Port Harcourt maybe?

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by PointB: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Eziachi:
So Mr educator, when you listen to Patience Jonathan, does she sounds to you as one that has ever completed and submitted a project work in the University, except University like University of Port Harcourt maybe?

What position is Patience Jonathan contesting? And what has project work go to do with spoken english?
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by chamboy(m): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Seun:
The certificates issue is absolutely irrelevant. We should focus on their visions for improving Nigeria and their leadership skills and integrity.
seun has spoken..

Sikena
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by Babacele: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
talktimi:
do you understand what you wrote here
what schools did you attend?
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by talktimi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Babacele:
what schools did you attend?
babacele nursery and primary school, you nko
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by Babacele: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
talktimi:
babacele nursery and primary school, you nko
Was schooled by my mom!
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by ommo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Maybe we should throw our constitution into the atlantic ocean. Lying in court under oath is ok as long as you have literacy, knowledge and intelligence

And i believe it is the same constitution that you defending that gave INEC the oversight power to conduct elections in the country. Gave them the power vet candidates. Furthermore, the same constitution as given you and i the right to seek redress in court when we have issues concerning any body. My guy, act a literate and stop making noise, and go to COURT.
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Eziachi:

pa eziachi - elections are over -you can come out again o
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by ShinnBet: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
he never lie,obj even confirm it,that when d matter came up in 2007,they found out,d certificate were with d military board,so overnight d saTANiod went to remove it from his file.no weapon form against buhari shall prosper.

Where have you seen original copies of credentials being filed by an employer?
Re: For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate by ShinnBet: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
gej show us ur fake phd without thesis.or pullover on febuhari 14.

And Buhari is still yet to show us common waec certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE / BREAKING ---Buhari And Apc Continues Clamp-down On SE+SS --- Ekweremadu Arrested / Checkout Terminal Building And Runway Of Abiola Airport Osun(photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.