Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! (2957 Views)

Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
With many "nice" ladies around the corner: Work, school, church, mosque, neighborhood etc, we guys need a fresh pair of eyes to really catch sight of the REAL ONE meant for us.

It's a gross mistake of a life time to marry the wrong woman. No matter how beautiful she is, her beauty fades because SHE IS THE WRONG ONE for you!

Some will reply, Can't you work things out? But for how long? Let's be real here- Do you plan to keep fixing and re-fixing a relationship that just won't align? I don't... There will surely be ISSUES but it will be solved amicably because she is the One- Break Up OR Divorce is not a subject to be looked into!

Below are a few unnecessary hazards attached to a man marrying a wrong woman:

1. Loss of identity

Your identity is who you are before all or what you're known for. Imagine a man who never used to keep late nights start doing so because the wife makes it hell on earth! He began drinking so as to "calm the pressures" so to speak... That's not who he was...A wrong woman influenced him negatively. It happens!

2. Lack of focus

He is used to be this passionate guy who wants to pursue his career and stops working at 40 but since he went for physical appearance and not character, his life and career are all in a mess! He spends precious time pondering if his wife is presently cheating or no... His focus is divided! His career is on a hold!

3. Loneliness

Marrying a wrong lady makes you a lonely man! You want to share ideas but you don't know her mood- as her mood swings per seconds... This keeps him in his study room most of the time. Sex is another thing as she has her body to herself- (she determines when). Who knows if she is cheating?

4. Longing for your Ex

Point 3 graduates to Point 4 as Old Flames begins to burn. He remembers his ex who used to give him great ideas and challenge him. He lies to the wife so as to go hang out with his Ex- He has began cheating! He didn't plan it! (This reminds me Olivia Pope and the President in the series movie, US SCANDAL). This could go on for months because He got married to the Wrong Woman- I'm not entirely saying this often happens when you marry the wrong woman.

5. Living a frustrated life

A frustrated life is a life I see when married men open a thread on NL saying "I Am Thinking Of Divorcing My Wife"-

He has exhausted advice from friends and families, it's now from Sexuality Section?

6. Labour will not be appreciated

No matter what he does, she just doesn't appreciate him enough. She speaks well of her father and ex just to let him know he isn't meeting up.

7. Losing Heaven is a probability.

Almost everyone believes "Good people" go to heaven when they die... With Point 1 to Point 6, he sure has done some wrong stuff...Heaven seems bleak! I believe most people go and may go to hell out of Marrying the wrong person.

This is LIKELY what happens When A Guy Marries The Wrong Lady.

smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Emmmm...

Let me read it again
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by farano(f): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Number 5 is so on point.

Oya scroll up and check what's on number 5 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by englishmart(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
all women are the same.
I don talk my own. Anything you like do

1 Like

Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
farano:
Number 5 is so on point.
lol anytym I see your comment as bein d last, I actually think u hav closed the thread.
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by dechandel(f): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
So the question is, How do we know the wrong ones??
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by xynerise: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
You are a very fast typist.

You just read my thought. We can't see the wrong person and still marry him/her. Na jazz?
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:

Very nice question... Thread for another day...smiley

MODIFIED: Besides, with all threads on how to locate a husband/ wife material PLUS your heart connection.

You don't have so much work to do. wink

2 Likes

Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by dechandel(f): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
xynerise:

You are a very fast typist.

You just read my thought. We can't see the wrong person and still marry him/her. Na jazz?
Go spiritual
Fasting n praying will make the wrong one disappear..

Abi na jazz you take access madam then? grin
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
englishmart:
all women are the same.
I don talk my own. Anything you like do

Not all o...smiley
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Emmmm...

Let me read it again.

Hahaha... Will be waiting...wink Read fast oo
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Number 4 ehn! If my woman dare speaks that kind words to me......make I no yan d matter finish her she fit dey read am
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

Hahaha... Will be waiting...wink Read fast oo
But I can't open my eyes and marry the wrong person na. undecided
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
farano:
Number 5 is so on point.

Oya scroll up and check what's on number 5 tongue

Ok o...cheesy...Our Mod...
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
But I can't open my eyes and marry the wrong person na. undecided

The Thread Only "Focuses" On Hazards That will be seen when one marries a wrong woman... smiley
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

The Thread Only "Focuses" On Hazards That will be seen when one marries a wrong woman... smiley
OK.
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by farano(f): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol anytym I see your comment as bein d last, I actually think u hav closed the thread.
undecided
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
farano:
undecided
aren't u a mod again
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
malonephills:
Number 4 ehn! If my woman dare speaks that kind words to me......make I no yan d matter finish her she fit dey read am

LoL...May you not marry that kind
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by cuteniva: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Issorai
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
cuteniva:
Issorai

wink
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by xynerise: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=dechandel post=30064260]Go spiritual
Fasting n praying will make the wrong one disappear..

Abi na jazz you take access madam then? grin
[quote]
No comment grin
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

LoL...May you not marry that kind

big amen!
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yes o... though there is a way to follow such kind...wink
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by cuteniva: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wah abt a lady marrying d wrong man? undecided
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
cuteniva:
Wah abt a lady marrying d wrong man? undecided

I thought most ladies believe they could change a wrong man to right?
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

I thought most ladies believe they could change a wrong man to right?
Some people Juat never change. undecided
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Some people Juat never change. undecided

Talking from experience? smiley
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

Talking from experience? smiley
Exactly.
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Very nice thread, in fact, one of the best i'v come acrossed.
Re: Some Hazards In Marrying The Wrong Lady! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Exactly.

hmmm... Is he on NL? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Talk / What Would You Do? / What Are You Up 2 This Cold Evening..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.