Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 (707 Views)

We’ve Dismantled Pdp’s Rigging Machine -onu / VIDEO: GEJ & Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 - Fani Kayode / VIDEO: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015- Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 by Revolution: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 by midolian(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
That's why its always good to talk less when you are angry OR overjoyed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 by dre11(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
And this is the same guy that is singing the praises of GEJ when money has changed hands

That's why I don't listen to the guy and his rant because he lack the tat and integrity for me to listen to any of his poo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 by mutiply: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ffk is my boy, give him food and he will sing for you

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 by experimentist: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pathetic

Na dis guy Sam Okposo suppose come flog!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 by Revolution: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
dre11:
And this is the same guy that is singing the praises of GEJ when money has changed hands

That's why I don't listen to the guy and his rant because he lack the tat and integrity for me to listen to any of his poo

Exactly. So why on earth would Jonathan think that it would help him to appoint a man that Nigerians don't take serious, and won't listen to, as the face of his campaign? Talk about poor judgement and shooting himself in the foot.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 by dre11(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Revolution:

Exactly. So why on earth would Jonathan think that it would help him to appoint a man that Nigerians don't take serious, and won't listen to, as the face of his campaign? Talk about poor judgement and shooting himself in the foot.

What baffle me most is how some people now take his word as that of Alpha
The praise him because he is doing the deeds of the master and not knowing what its the pulse of the public pertaining to the guy

The guy has lost public sympathy and he is just a joke to them

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
I wonder what his kids say when he dresses everyday and say, 'I'm going to work y'all '

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 by ChikezieU(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
mutiply:
Ffk is my boy, give him food and he will sing for you
chai, he finally proved him right
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Jonathan And Evil PDP Rigging Machine Will Fail In 2015 by ogazi007(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Big shame! This is the man asking Buhari for certificate.He is just a comedian!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Vote GEJ / D'banj's Ten Years Anniversary Reminds Me Of Buhari's Certificate / Goodluck Finally Made His Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.