Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

If You Have A Woman Like This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have A Woman Like This (3754 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? / Woman Like These Are Not Good Wife Material Yes Or No / Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have A Woman Like This by prettyjo(f): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2015
DDeliverer:

If I hear..

BTW...You kinda look like me..
Are we related?
lolzzz
Re: If You Have A Woman Like This by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2015
prettyjo:
lolzzz

Fine girl..
Re: If You Have A Woman Like This by steppin: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2015
prettyjo:
yes
Yeah! In your dreams!
@op,
Don't waste time looking for a woman with these qualities. There's absolutely none.
They might say it or pretend like it, but all na wash!
Re: If You Have A Woman Like This by Baee(f): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2015
I wonder why some people think a girl sticking with you through thick and thin means she doesn't have any other option. Such deluded thinking.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have A Woman Like This by iceberylin(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

N30 note grin

Yøu døn mad øøø grin
Re: If You Have A Woman Like This by queencalipso(f): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
And. Most guys will just take ur sincerety for stupidity. And ur simplisity for weakness
chidiezeh:
DEAR GUYS

If you have a woman that holds you down while you are broke, then she deserves some of your riches when you get them. If you have a woman who is with you while you having nothing, she deserves everything once you are able to get it.

If you have a woman who is with you while you are nobody, she deserves to be brought around when you become somebody. If you have a woman who is with you while you are struggling to accomplish your dream, trust me she deserves to be part of your dream and success when you attain it.

And if you have a woman who remains besides you
no matter all your flaws, crazy acts and behaviors, trust me she’s a KEEPER and a WIFE MATERIAL. Don’t take her good heart, love and care for granted. Don’t take advantage of her kindness. Don’t use her and don’t waste her time. Be real
with her and give her all the love she deserves.

‪#‎LETLOVEBEMYWITNESS‬

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls, Who will you chose? / 75 Things You Should Do For Your Girlfriend / this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.