Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

PDP Lists Out The 'lies' In Buhari's Certificate + My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lists Out The 'lies' In Buhari's Certificate + My Opinion (521 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Lists Out The 'lies' In Buhari's Certificate + My Opinion by ogahlouiskid18(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2015
think instead of spending unreasonable time trying to
prove who is wrong and/or who is right, who has a
certificate and who doesn't, our politicians should
concentrate on finding the needs of the people and meeting
it.
Jonathan says Buhari doesn't have a certificate, Buhari
tries to prove him wrong by providing the certificate. PDP
listing out the lies and all that, Buhari saying trash about
Jonathan, Jonathan calling Buhari names; all these are
childish to me.
How are we so sure you guys can even lead us right. I
sometimes feel we live in a nation where the followers are
wiser than the leaders cum politicians. Don't show us your
certificate, stop cussing yourselves out.
Show us what you can do, what you have done, show us
your plans, tell us why we should vote for you. We need
responsible leaders, not some children in a grown man's
body trying to prove what doesn't count.
It is not about APC or PDP, nor about Buhari or Jonathan, it
is about what WE (Nigerians) want. And what do we want?
A responsible and competent president who has the
interest of the people in his mind above every other thing.
Someone who will fight corruption, who will bring an end to
the Boko Haram insurgency, who will stabilize our
economy. If the cap fits Jonathan, let him wear it, if it fits
Buhari, let him. Let the best man win come February 14

Re: PDP Lists Out The 'lies' In Buhari's Certificate + My Opinion by Beesluv: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Who cares
Re: PDP Lists Out The 'lies' In Buhari's Certificate + My Opinion by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 24, 2015
So now we should forget this fraud because in your opinion only Buhari can rule Nigeria and cure all our ills.

What nonsense!
Re: PDP Lists Out The 'lies' In Buhari's Certificate + My Opinion by temitemi1(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2015
We care oooooooo
Beesluv:
Who cares
Re: PDP Lists Out The 'lies' In Buhari's Certificate + My Opinion by temitemi1(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari, where is ur certificate grin grin grin
Re: PDP Lists Out The 'lies' In Buhari's Certificate + My Opinion by basty: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2015
PDP as a party has failed since 1999 to FEBUHARI 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

ITSEKIRI BLASTS Jonathan:visit To The Olu Of Warri Will Not Save You,unless... / Capture This (photo) / Nigerian High Commissioner To Ghana Condemnsdemolition Of Gejcampaign Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.