Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (393639 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jcomolade(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
richcol:

Sent!
pls bro help me send it bro oladapomolade@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by richcol(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2016
jcomolade:
pls bro help me send it bro oladapomolade@gmail.com

Sent!

Pls, if anybody is interested in the material, such person should contact those that I've sent it to. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by cricifixo: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Happy new year boss, I'm jst wondering, has NB started another recruitment this one I see people asking for traffic signs? Jst asking cos I jst connected to this thread this morning
richcol:

Sent!

Pls, if anybody is interested in the material, such person should contact those that I've sent it to. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats to those resuming for training today....!
Don't forget us abeg...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by otunbaolusegun0(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good day to you all.pls to those candidates that has resumed for training pls update us and if u av not resume d pls let us know..and has anybody received msg or call from this ppl since our driving test last year Nov 29.?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Greatest suspense ever,I still dey wait on God ooo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Olajoy:
Greatest suspense ever,I still dey wait on God ooo
Lolz.....NB don kill us with suspense! My prayer is that, let us all smile at the end.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by vikmeek: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
pls when will the next recruitment start..Any idea from guys working with NB?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
vikmeek:
pls when will the next recruitment start..Any idea from guys working with NB?
Keep your fingers crossed! It can happen anytime this year.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by vikmeek: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Godditex:
Keep your fingers crossed! It can happen anytime this year.

OK. Thankyou, I cant wait...Pls will there be proof of Drivers License at the test stage?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
vikmeek:

OK. Thankyou, I cant wait...Pls will there be proof of Drivers License at the test stage?
Not at all! If you don't know how to drive better go and learn.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by vikmeek: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Godditex:
Not at all! If you don't know how to drive better go and learn.

I can drive perfectly, but yet to get the license. At what stage will it presented?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
vikmeek:

I can drive perfectly, but yet to get the license. At what stage will it presented?
Better! Keep calm till the time comes.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 1:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Its really disturbing me o my people,only God knows when the interview will come up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sheyoo1(f): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Pls guys if u sud hear of any internal recruitment again abeg let us kn on nairaland oo na beg we dey beg u
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
hi guys its been a while. it has been a very busy week at the brewery. we had classes from like 8am to 6pm sometimes 7pm. we just did the test yesterday and I passed..(THANK GOD). some failed and they are yet to decide their fate. So even if one passes the interview or medicals that doesn't mean you are in yet, one still need to pass the cap1 exam. Apart from all the exam stress, NB has taken very very very good care of us all from accommodation to feeding to transport to anything you can think of.

For those waiting on NB, no news yet, I asked and was told nothing can be said for now. I will ask again when am chanced and surely get back to the forum.

Have a nice weekend y'all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Thej(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
You are too much boss. Congratulation to you. Do update us whenever their is information.

kennykale:
hi guys its been a while. it has been a very busy week at the brewery. we had classes from like 8am to 6pm sometimes 7pm. we just did the test yesterday and I passed..(THANK GOD). some failed and they are yet to decide their fate. So even if one passes the interview or medicals that doesn't mean you are in yet, one still need to pass the cap1 exam. Apart from all the exam stress, NB has taken very very very good care of us all from accommodation to feeding to transport to anything you can think of.

For those waiting on NB, no news yet, I asked and was told nothing can be said for now. I will ask again when am chanced and surely get back to the forum.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by richcol(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
kennykale:

thanks, boss
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by otunbaolusegun0(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
kennykale:
hi guys its been a while. it has been a very busy week at the brewery. we had classes from like 8am to 6pm sometimes 7pm. we just did the test yesterday and I passed..(THANK GOD). some failed and they are yet to decide their fate. So even if one passes the interview or medicals that doesn't mean you are in yet, one still need to pass the cap1 exam. Apart from all the exam stress, NB has taken very very very good care of us all from accommodation to feeding to transport to anything you can think of.Thank you so much...

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kazzonline: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thanks for the update,pls ask wen next or wen likely another recruitment would come up as well,hav a wonderful time with NB

[qquote author=kennykale post=41811469]hi guys its been a while. it has been a very busy week at the brewery. we had classes from like 8am to 6pm sometimes 7pm. we just did the test yesterday and I passed..(THANK GOD). some failed and they are yet to decide their fate. So even if one passes the interview or medicals that doesn't mean you are in yet, one still need to pass the cap1 exam. Apart from all the exam stress, NB has taken very very very good care of us all from accommodation to feeding to transport to anything you can think of.

Have a nice weekend y'all[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by richcol(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
kennykale:

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gbengadan(m): 4:45am On Jan 10, 2016
kennykale:

This man! U again! Anyway, nice update for peeps and to everyone expecting news from NBPlc, u have to keep calm. January is always a busy time for many organized companies as NBPlc especially for their previous year performance review. It is safe to say news might not be heard until later in the month. Well, whichever way, everyone has to tighten up all loose ends around u cos NBPlc no dey accept wack performance and as @kennykale has said, that u pass thru the interview and medical test does not mean ur in already. In fact, the hard work has just begun cos if u fail that CAP 1 test (a very technical test), ur as good as gone from NBPlc. But be calm everyone, we are all destined for the best this year and it will happen IJN! Those of us inside now will be glad to have u guys join us soon.
Kennykale, ur face is hidden in the hotel but it's accessible on Nairaland, I fear u!
Happy Sunday to everyone.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gbengadan(m): 4:49am On Jan 10, 2016
kennykale:

Have a nice weekend y'all[/quote]
This man! U again! Anyway, nice update for peeps and to everyone expecting news from NBPlc, u have to keep calm. January is always a busy time for many organized companies as NBPlc especially for their previous year performance review. It is safe to say news might not be heard until later in the month. Well, whichever way, everyone has to tighten up all loose ends around u cos NBPlc no dey accept wack performance and as @kennykale has said, that u pass thru the interview and medical test does not mean ur in already. In fact, the hard work has just begun cos if u fail that CAP 1 test (a very technical test), ur as good as gone from NBPlc. But be calm everyone, we are all destined for the best this year and it will happen IJN! Those of us inside now will be glad to have u guys join us soon.
Kennykale, ur face is hidden in the hotel but it's accessible on Nairaland, I fear u!
Happy Sunday to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nebokings(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2016
NBplc is a nice place to work.i did my siwes with them.
they dnt joke with their staff.

hoping to apply soon!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by rainbow12: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello everyone, @kennykale pls was the test a CBT, written or oral?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
yes
rainbow12:
Hello everyone, @kennykale pls was the test a CBT, written or oral?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by pinkychic: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Good morning guys, I want to say a big congratulations to Kenny. He has been posted to Abuja this morning

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by spicychic847(f): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
A biig congrats @kennykale, thanks for the info
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
God bless that guy kennykale,he shared important information.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
this na killer suspense.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by otunbaolusegun0(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=Olajoy post=41941465]this na killer suspense.[/quote I swear bro
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Askgoogle(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2016
I can't imagine any other suspense worst that dis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.