Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (392601 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2015
otunbaolusegun0:
Hello guys....to those who went for driving test yesterday how was it? I hope the tipa I gave u works out...pls concerning those who have down there driving test last week anybody with success or regret email...and to those who are going on Sunday I wish u best of luck I pray we all meet at the top...
Did my test since last friday but no mail yet. Still hopeful
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by maryday: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
@ richcol pls forward d sign tips here plssd o wil b goin for my test on monday. bimboreal23@gmaol.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by maryday: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
otunbaolusegun0:
Went for my driving test yesterday.... To those who have not done there own pls be prepared.. U can drop your email here I will forward the road sign tips for u or u can download it.they first ask us to identify road signs then we wrote another test for 40min..question is wat is clutch engagement, things to do before starting a car,things to check beforw embacking on a journey,wat can cause road accident ....then we are asked to drive both manual n auto...i hope this will help and to those who have got therw letter congrat...pls give us tips how the interview will looks like.thanks
pls i need it too my email is bimboreal23@gmail.com...thank u so much, i wil b expecting it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by richcol(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
otunbaolusegun0:
Hello guys....to those who went for driving test yesterday how was it? I hope the tipa I gave u works out...pls concerning those who have down there driving test last week anybody with success or regret email...and to those who are going on Sunday I wish u best of luck I pray we all meet at the top...

it helped. thanks so much
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
otunbaolusegun0:
I can see you are contributing well to the tread.. its cool. the interviewing process is an easy one compared to the one I went for in 2013. There was 4 men in the panel and they asked questions mainly based on my cv (same with other ppl) and then they asked questions like; tell us what you know about the company,why do u want to leave your current place of work? do you drink beer? what brand of beer is ur favourite? what do you like bout that brand of beer? .. they are very friendly people so you have to be very cautious not to lose ur guard. GOODLUCK

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Popoola1960: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hi otunbaolusegun, can u pls inbox me ur no or BBM contact. Gt some questions to ask u pls. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Popoola1960: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=Popoola1960 post=40691494]Hi otunbaolusegun, can u pls inbox me ur no or BBM contact. Gt some questions to ask u pls. Thanks. My mail address is popoolaabayomi20@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
@ otunbaolusegun, pls am yet to get your mail on d road signs,pls help me o... johnbami2014@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by otunbaolusegun0(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Olajoy:
@ otunbaolusegun, pls am yet to get your mail on d road signs,pls help me o... johnbami2014@gmail.com
have sent it..check your mail
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by otunbaolusegun0(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2015
kennykale:
I can see you are contributing well to the tread.. its cool. the interviewing process is an easy one compared to the one I went for in 2013. There was 4 men in the panel and they asked questions mainly based on my cv (same with other ppl) and then they asked questions like; tell us what you know about the company,why do u want to leave your current place of work? do you drink beer? what brand of beer is ur favourite? what do you like bout that brand of beer? .. they are very friendly people so you have to be very cautious not to lose ur guard. GOODLUCK
Thank u sir
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by otunbaolusegun0(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2015
maryday:

pls i need it too my email is bimboreal23@gmail.com...thank u so much, i wil b expecting it
check your mail
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kazzonline: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Congrats to all those who av recieved offer letters and date to resume and best of luck to all dos expecting

Pls as una don turn insiders now.pls kindly update us first hand on wen the next recruitment would hold,even thou na inhouse recruitment,kindly find a way to update us,as God open way for una,mk way sef show for us wey dey find
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Tobeychi(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2015
kazzonline:
Congrats to all those who av recieved offer letters and date to resume and best of luck to all dos expecting

Pls as una don turn insiders now.pls kindly update us first hand on wen the next recruitment would hold,even thou na inhouse recruitment,kindly find a way to update us,as God open way for una,mk way sef show for us wey dey find
Seconded
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
@ otunbaolusegun0, thanks bro..gbayiii
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by richcol(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
hope we are all preparing for the good news this week
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2015
am right here at the school, is any one on this forum here with me? white long sleeve shirt.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by otunbaolusegun0(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Olajoy:
am right here at the school, is any one on this forum here with me? white long sleeve shirt.
how was your test...any update
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2015
Olajoy:
Good Luck with your test.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by mychayk: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pls for those who participated in the Friday 4th Dec driving test. Has anybody been contacted? Pls who knows when they will contact us? I just need to know how long I still need to wait because i have been hanging "idle" in Lagos since 4th Dec Abeg. I need to hit the road to the East.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Askgoogle(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
I'm in the same shoe with u. Idleness is killing me right now, just waiting patiently to knw what is going to happen next, since I don't want to go back to south and come back again.
mychayk:
Pls for those who participated in the Friday 4th Dec driving test. Has anybody been contacted? Pls who knows when they will contact us? I just need to know how long I still need to wait because i have been hanging "idle" in Lagos since 4th Dec Abeg. I need to hit the road to the East.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
mychayk:
Even we that did the test since 27th Nov neva see alert.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by jcomolade(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
otunbaolusegun0:
check your mail
pls help me forward it to my mail too oladapomolade@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
@ otunbaolusegun0 and. kennykale,thank God I met u guys on this platform, thanks for the clues to the driving test. Catch yah guys at NB plc.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by ShadyL: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2015
@olajoy did you write the test yesterday? Guess you were number 1? I was there, i was number 6, female in blue top
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by pinkychic: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2015
@kennykale pls can you inbox me your number pinkychic4rill@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2015
pinkychic:
@kennykale pls can you inbox me your number pinkychic4rill@yahoo.com thanks.
ok
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2015
ShadyL:
@olajoy did you write the test yesterday? Guess you were number 1? I was there, i was number 6, female in blue top
hope you drove well. I was no 6 during ours, still waiting for the result sha.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2015
@ ShadyL I did, was number 2,but I did almost all the processes first cos number 1 didn't show up. where u the one I sat beside in the bus that I called Shhade.?
Inbox me your mobile. johnbami2014@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rebirth86(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hi guys, Please has anyone in gotten their offer letter yet. One friday night, they sent an sms that our offer letter will soon be ready. who has heard anything new please kindly update
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by MrDelima(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rebirth86:
Hi guys, Please has anyone in gotten their offer letter yet. One friday night, they sent an sms that our offer letter will soon be ready. who has heard anything new please kindly update

That was the last update about the offer letter
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rebirth86:

Offer letter or not.. Jan 4th Is the date

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by ShadyL: 1:12am On Dec 09, 2015
@Godditex i did my best o, drove for like 10mins. 6 is the lucky number, we shall get a postive feedback. @olajoy yes o, it's saadee smiley will send you my digits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.