Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (393816 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015

as per this week, missed calls are regarded with utmost importance...

but seriously guys, no one wants to confirm the number that called?? at least where exactly r u guys going for the driving test?

je me demande si quelqun me comprend meme.....!

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Relax. Interviews are still to come. If NB sent like 90 people for driving test, probably 60 will make it to interviews and 30 will get the job.

the driving test will be on different days, and most likely in different batches. So if you're confident your test was good but you're not called today...don't get the sms/email, still remain hopeful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
AbaGuyMan:

Thanks for those soothing words bro. Pls can we talk? . Flash or send a text, I'll call u. Thanks again.

Bro we'll speak before interviews. All you need now is to know how to drive manual...and auto, plus your highway code. No biggie really...no shakings. Goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by AbaGuyMan(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
chukux2:

Bro we'll speak before interviews. All you need now is to know how to drive manual...and auto, plus your highway code. No biggie really...no shakings. Goodluck!
Ok then, tnx a lot.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by CRichy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
TOKUGAWA:
Life can be soooo funny,some pass test but can't drive,some can drive but didn't pass test,some pass test but can't drive manual some can drive but not confident enough to enter Lagos/Ibadan express way not to talk of d dreaded Benin/Ore rd. There's no way you can perfect ur driving of manual truck within days to your test, NBPlc can't afford to risk a truck of over 3million Naira on a rookie driver,hence AA rescue guys are have been mandated to show no mercy,even to detect fake DL. We shall all get there IJN.

AA was being considered to be blacklisted by NBL last month at their sales conference ....they had too many casualties last year alone .
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ezego1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oh my people, can I call this a punishment from workforce management? If you ask me I will sincerely say they hold us a duty to inform us first hand as they promised. They implore us to wait behind until the result is communicated to us if their last SMS is anything to go by, so whether positive or negative they hold it a duty to do as they promised and not what is playing out as to what people are saying on here. Please WFM do that which is needful and redeem your image and integrity. Keep faith people and say to your heart all is well. cool
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by emmaboyi(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
O boy workforce/ NB ds isn't what we planned oh. Send us our text now biko
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Topmostt: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2015
chukux2:

hello dear, whats the nature of their tests? do people drive round town or just to park a vehicle?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Topmostt: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2015
did anybody notice that mails to that address is not being delivered?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by bluesky2: 2:52am On Feb 24, 2015
All is well wink
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by McISRAEL(m): 6:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Topmostt:

I've tried sending a message to confirm my availability for the test but it kept failing. I think it's a general problem.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by spaggy09: 6:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Topmostt:
Yea I av been trying sinc ytday 2 no avail....kip bringing back failuure notice..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olaade5204(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2015
I got the call too last night abt 8:11 pm to come to ikotun today by 9am and that a text with the address will be sent to me..... up till moment noting yet.. will i just dress up and be on my way hoping to recieve further instructions b4 i get there... Wfm pls do something. The number dat called me has been unavailable too.... and if anyone here got an sms pls share ...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nezykel(m): 6:40am On Feb 24, 2015
well if i am to respond, i think this is a false alarm and someone is playing pranks. firstly the driving test was scheduled for Wednesday, companies with integrity don't just change dates like that. secondly, people from outside Lagos were instructed to wait till they get a confirmation, WFM will not keep them hanging without informing them of their success or failure because of their integrity and lastly, no company will call you at night to invite you for a test the next day. be wise people and be careful. this sis a public form and anybody can get information about anyone here without much stress. i will strongly suggest you confirm well before going anywhere to meet anyone especially if its a private place. My candid Advice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ezego1(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Mmmm... To me I will deposit all the blame to the door step of WFM if anything ever go wrong with the latest development. To every person that have received text or call I say congratulations and I also want to quickly add please be smart, wise and don't be so gullible reason it out before you do anything you may regret. If I'm to analyse all you have said on here my first question will be - Why 8pm call? Why is it that the confirmation mail isn't delivering? Why is the address not clearly stated? What will be used to identify those actually invited for the test, any code or something? I can claim to be anybody in this country with document so how do they intend to mitigate this development if it does arise? What should I come with to the venue? You don't expect me to come with driving lincese when you don't ask me to. I think we all should think about all this and trend causiouly as I rest my case. Good morning to you all smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nezykel(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2015
My brother you are reasoning like me.
Ezego1:
Mmmm... To me I will deposit all the blame to the door step of WFM if anything ever go wrong with the latest development. To every person that have received text or call I say congratulations and I also want to quickly add please be smart, wise and don't be so gullible reason it out before you do anything you may regret. If I'm to analyse all you have said on here my first question will be - Why 8pm call? Why is it that the confirmation mail isn't delivering? Why is the address not clearly stated? What will be used to identify those actually invited for the test, any code or something? I can claim to be anybody in this country with document so how do they intend to mitigate this development if it does arise? What should I come with to the venue? You don't expect me to come with driving lincese when you don't ask me to. I think we all should think about all this and trend causiouly as I rest my case. Good morning to you all smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by drealtobisky: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2015
Relax peeps. From the phone conversation I had with the NB rep ystday, I can say that the driving test wl be in batches. Expect more invitation for Thursday and Friday. She promised to reschedule my test for Thursday when I told her I am presently in PH. Chilax guys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by GNdawn(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Congrats to u all. but pls b careful - election period. all d best.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
It sounds scam..... though I wouldn't tagged it FALSE ALERT but be wise, congratulation to you all that received call or sms I felicitate with you all. But can anyone answer these questions.

1. Why 8:00pm call
2. What document(s) is required for the test
3. What's the location (to be precise) driving test
4. If anything should come after this calls cum msgs what will you use as back up

Congratulations to you all
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by McISRAEL(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2015
If it's a scam, then how did the scammers get my numbers? The same numbers I gave to workforce during the online application? Now, Let's assume they're scammers, what's in it for them? Until we get any other text to the contrary, it'll be unwise to dismiss this one. After all, we were informed that messages would start rolling in on Monday.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by chinenymenkiti: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Still waiting for their call.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by simieoni: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2015
Sucex to does who have gotten calls/text frm wfm... Just kip d house posted on any new development
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by spaggy09: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2015
Got aa call,sms&mail ytday.m..got a call dis mrn 2 confirm my availability...presently @ venue wit oda peeps..na only guys dey here sha...scam ke.!!!na wa 4 una ooh..I tink dey r just disorganised

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by spaggy09: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Got a call,sms&mail ytday...got a call dis mrn 2 confirm my availability...presently @ venue wit oda peeps..na only guys dey here sha...scam ke.!!!na wa 4 una ooh..I tink dey NB r just disorganised
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by afommy: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2015
I Just got the call now. Guy no sabi drive but ve a valid driver's license sha oo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by nezykel(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2015
spaggy09:
Got a call,sms&mail ytday...got a call dis mrn 2 confirm my availability...presently @ venue wit oda peeps..na only guys dey here sha...scam ke.!!!na wa 4 una ooh..I tink dey NB r just disorganised
BROS WHERE IS THE VENUE?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olaade5204(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Am at the supposed venue here with abt 15 guys....am scared like shit its happening at one best gift schools afurugbin area ijegun....this does not sound legit to me i think am outta here
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sCun: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2015
olaade5204:
Am at the supposed venue here with abt 15 guys....am scared like shit its happening at one best gift schools afurugbin area ijegun....this does not sound legit to me i think am outta here
What is scary about it?
I just got my own call now and I am expecting a mail next, mine is tomorrow.
The lady even asked if I got a mail yesterday, but I didn't.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sCun: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2015
But what exactly is the idea behind this disjointed pattern?
To get some people to miss the test or what?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olaade5204(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2015
sCun:

What is scary about it?
I just got my own call now and I am expecting a mail next, mine is tomorrow.
The lady even asked if I got a mail yesterday, but I didn't.
Nigeria breweries is a multinational company and can do driving test anywhere in lagos why a school that has less than a 100m as coumpound and the road to the venue is so bad am beginning to wonder if there is a test.... and where are the cars we are suppose to test drive... no officials here just abt 18 guys and a lady... am beginning to think twice... and moreover if i dey alive i go get anoda job
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sCun: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2015
olaade5204:
Nigeria breweries is a multinational company and can do driving test anywhere in lagos why a school that has less than a 100m as coumpound and the road to the venue is so bad am beginning to wonder if there is a test.... and where are the cars we are suppose to test drive... no officials here just abt 18 guys and a lady... am beginning to think twice... and moreover if i dey alive i go get anoda job
Hmmm, just keep us posted. Mine is supposed to be tomorrow.
If this is a scam, why have NB or workforce not sent the real invitations yet?
I don't understand this whole stuff one bit.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Taiwoabo(f): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2015
To God be the glory..

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.