Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (393124 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
olaade5204:
Finally done with the whole process wrote another exam at the driving test venue twas cheap though every1 shld pass it ......success to ever1 else
So how was the driving part, can u shed some light pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please how do I get to the venue from ojota (ogudu) I received call this afternoon

Thankz
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by generalife: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls guys, where is the venue?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
the lady that called said ikotun but where in ikotun remain unknoe till now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
adiotayo:
the lady that called said ikotun but where in ikotun remain unknoe till now
same here, still waiting for the mail she said she'll send. Pls guys that did today, help with the address o.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sCun: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dear Candidate,

Further to the Aptitude Test you had with Workforce Management Centre, conducted on behalf of NB Plc, you are hereby invited for a Driving Test as detailed below:

Date : Wednesday, 25th February 2015

Venue : 1-3 Tunji Adewoyin Street off Afurugbin Area, Ijegun, Ikotun Lagos (BESTGIFT SCHOOLS)

Time: 9am Prompt.

Please send an email to chidi.nwankpele@heineken.com confirming your availability for the driving test as scheduled.

Regards,

The Recruitment Team

Nigerian Breweries Plc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by innomania77: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
And Finally NB writes me. It's Sad, buy God knows best. I would dust my sleeves and Move on. My Best Days are Ahead. To all who got same text, Never Give Up. When One Door Closes, Another Opens. It's well.

Dear Candidate,

We are very sorry to inform you that we are unable to progress you to the next stage of the recruitment and selection exercise for the Sales Executive position.

We wish we were writing to report a different decision, but on this occasion you did not meet the required score to enable you progress to the next stage of the exercise.

We sincerely thank you for your effort and appreciate the interest you have shown in joining Nigerian Breweries Plc.

We wish you success in all your future endeavours.

Regards

The Recruitment Team
Nigerian Breweries Plc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by bluesky2: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dear Candidate,

We are very sorry to inform you that we are unable to progress you to the next stage of the recruitment and selection exercise for the Sales Executive position.

We wish we were writing to report a different decision, but on this occasion you did not meet the required score to enable you progress to the next stage of the exercise.

We sincerely thank you for your effort and appreciate the interest you have shown in joining Nigerian Breweries Plc.

Regards

The Recruitment Team
Nigerian Breweries Plc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by simieoni: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
bluesky2:
Dear Candidate,

Regards

The Recruitment Team
Nigerian Breweries Plc

Got same text to ....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ebare: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wow got same text buh wetin man go do
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by simieoni: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ebare:
Wow got same text buh wetin man go do
Na to dey apply dey go. Don't give up. Like me now na too continue my contract job dey go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
STILL WAITING FOR A CALL/SUCCESS MAIL...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by bluesky2: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
hilaomo:
STILL WAITING FOR A CALL/SUCCESS MAIL...
Check your mail (Spam)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
bluesky2:
Check your mail (Spam)
i done check evry where checkable...I sure say I no fit fail that test even though i no sabi drive...BUT SCALING THROUGH THIS TEST IS A MUST FOR ME.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
hilaomo:
i done check evry where checkable...I sure say I no fit fail that test even though i no sabi drive...BUT SCALING THROUGH THIS TEST IS A MUST FOR ME.

Same here, I needed to know my fate, even though na guess work I do
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olaade5204(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Rotiix:

So how was the driving part, can u shed some light pls
for those that can drive only auto u are in for it we drove both manual and auto.... within the compound and on the high way and was assessed.....and den a written test was conducted i will not say more than that neither will i drop hints abt the questions asked cos i knw it will be reapeated tomao.... our question pappers were collected. ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2015

Guys, I have a strong feeling that if you have not gotten a regret mail or an invite for the driving test, then there is hope for you.

My opinion.!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
If you dint know how to drive, especially manual, you can as well take your mind off it.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2015
olaade5204:
for those that can drive only auto u are in for it we drove both manual and auto.... within the compound and on the high way and was assessed.....and den a written test was conducted i will not say more than that neither will i drop hints abt the questions asked cos i knw it will be reapeated tomao.... our question pappers were collected. ..
wise man...I see your sense!but na d house(scun and co) give u idea abt d ability test while glittering before now?@ d moment,I bliv say wetin be ur own no go pass u by!first come exam no mean say na him go pass d exam...Experience tell me!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Topmostt: 5:11am On Feb 25, 2015
olaade5204:
I sent you a mail Man, expecting your reply?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by culcid(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2015
No regret or congratulatory mail or text, yet we were asked to stay back. Its alright.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2015
culcid:
No regret or congratulatory mail or text, yet we were asked to stay back. Its alright.
its well Bro...make we wait and see!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2015
olaade5204:
Ok, tnx 4 the lil tip off, so do u have any idea of what next after the driving test, so as to know how to plan movement.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by eph12(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Please I need direction on how to get there from oshodi. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by simieoni: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
eph12:
Please I need direction on how to get there from oshodi. Thanks.
Take a bus going to ikotun frm oshodi... When u get to ikotun take a keke going to ijegun
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by oluphemzy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
olaade5204:

how about your license?? did they ask for it?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by inception101(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
hilaomo:

Just stay calm and be very optimistic !!! My success text just came in few minutes ago!!!! As for those that are still waiting don't worry the almighty God will perfect that which he has started

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by garcondesucre: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Just got the success text....We all move Up by his grace....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by CRichy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
inception101:

Just stay calm and be very optimistic !!! My success text just came in few minutes ago!!!! As for those that are still waiting don't worry the almighty God will perfect that which he has started

was so disappointed earlier- i felt something was wrong- cos that saturday test was easy for me, Fridays own was the worst(13th Feb) not that im boasting cos i'm no where near smart , i just used experience ( i don find work tire) grin.... anyway .....My success text just came in few minutes ago!!!!..... at last . Gods Favor is with me and all who are patient ... don't worry the almighty God will perfect that which he has started

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sanguineseun(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
garcondesucre:
Just got the success text....We all move Up by his grace....

Lmaooo AMEN
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
inception101:

my text just came in...MY NA NEXT WEEK!THANK YOU JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by inception101(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=CRichy post=31070934]

was so disappointed earlier- i felt something was wrong- cos that saturday test was easy for me, Fridays own was the worst(13th Feb) not that im boasting cos i'm no where near smart , i just used experience ( i don find work tire) grin.... anyway .

U were even sure of what u wrote!! The first was very easy for while the one we had at unilag was somehow difficult to some xtent... Its just luck and favour!!! God is with us, the story of finding job will soon turn to testimonies!!! Help is on d way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.