Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (392765 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by misterkelly: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
good
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by adeborlaaa: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
iameman:

U welcome.... U r not driving round lagos, just within the vicinity... it will take long too I finished d whole process around 5.30pm. U guys will be arranged in batches of 25 or so... No need to fret.. U will be fine
pls how long is the practical driving for each person?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by gbolzdaboss: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
iameman:

Am new on this forum... don't know how to send direct msgs.. Send me ur e-mail addy, will send it there

degbolly@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by josephlegm: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ehimax:

thank God, when is ur test?
Saturday 2 may
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
josephlegm:

Saturday 2 may
u still have time try to practice in an open space using plastics containers as marks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by eledacedar(f): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2015
gbolzdaboss:

degbolly@yahoo.com
Hmmm......I see u
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kcee07: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guys that went for driving test today how did it go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by dapsy06: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Okay guys, for those preparing for the driving test, I will highlight a few keypoints that if adhered to, you wouldn't have any prob.
* Get to the venue early enough so you won't be stressed up.
* Have it at the back of your mind before leaving home that you may not finish until 6pm. That will help you plan and possibly cancel anyother engagement earmarked for the day. With that, you won't be agitated when you spend beyond you planned time at the venue.
* Be confident and bold when you have your interaction with the driving school agent.
* Know your highway code, with that I mean traffic symbol for single carriage, double carriage, no entry e.t.c
* I want to believe you can drive, manual is the main, automatic is a plus. Once in the car, fasten your seat belt and advise the examiner to do same if he hasn't. Ensure to use you trafficators at all turns or overtakes.
* change your gears appropriately when you drive the manual cos they watch out for that. Don't wait to be told before you do. You should know when it's time to do that if you are a good driver.
* Don't over speed, don't attempt to show off. Trust me it could be detrimental. I know about that becos a guy failed becos of that although from the way he drove, you would know he could drive.
* if asked what you do when you first got to your car in the morning, remember to tell them about checking your radiator and also the engine oil level. You may be asked to practicalise that. So learn that if you?e never done it before
* know the process of changing tyre.
* know the meaning of clutch engagement. That might fetch you a bonus mark.
* if you are not comfortable with manual try learn because that's the main thing. If you don't, you may not even be allowed to drive on the main road, you will only drive on the streets and that may just be an indication that they do not have confidence in your manual car driving skill and am sure you know wht that means.
* you don't necessarily need a drivers license although it's a plus. The practical is what scales you thru. Although u need a means of identification.
* know the effect of deflated tyre and a wobbling tyre.
That's all I can remember for now. But pray hard if you can't drive manual at all and be confident. If you don't know how to drive at all, I don't know the advise to give but I would say you should lay your hands on a manual drive car and practice as much as u can and pray for a divine performance on that day.
I wish you all the best. Please I don't usually comment on the forum and as such, I may not reply any question(s) but I know I've equipped you with what will get you through and hope to hear your testimony.
Good night.
Just realised some guys have already gone for the test. Sorry I'm came up with this a bit late but I wish you the best.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by adeborlaaa: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2015
dapsy06:
Okay guys, for those preparing for the driving test, I will highlight a few keypoints that if adhered to, you wouldn't have any prob.
* Have it at the back of your mind before leaving home that you may not finish until 6pm. That will help you plan and possibly cancel anyother engagement earmarked for the day. With that, you won't be agitated when you spend beyond you planned time at the venue.
* Be confident and bold when you have your interaction with the driving school agent.
* Know your highway code, with that I mean traffic symbol for single carriage, double carriage, no entry e.t.c
* I want to believe you can drive, manual is the main, automatic is a plus. Once in the car, fasten your seat belt and advise the examiner to do same if he hasn't. Ensure to use you trafficators at all turns or overtakes.
* change your gears appropriately when you drive the manual cos they watch out for that. Don't wait to be told before you do. You should know when it's time to do that if you are a good driver.
* Don't over speed, don't attempt to show off. Trust me it could be detrimental. I know about that becos a guy failed becos of that although from the way he drove, you would know he could drive.
* if asked what you do when you first got to your car in the morning, remember to tell them about checking your radiator and also the engine oil level. You may be asked to practicalise that. So learn that if you?e never done it before
* if you are not comfortable with manual try learn because that's the main thing. If you don't, you may not even be allowed to drive on the main road, you will only drive on the streets and that may just be an indication that they do not have confidence in your manual car driving skill and am sure you know wht that means.
* you don't necessarily need a drivers license although it's a plus. The practical is what scales you thru. Although u need a means of identification.
That's all I can remember for now. But pray hard if you can't drive manual at all and be confident. If you don't know how to drive at all, I don't know the advise to give but I would say you should lay your hands on a manual drive car and practice as much as u can and pray for a divine performance on that day.
I wish you all the best. Please I don't usually comment on the forum and as such, I may not reply any question(s) but I know I've equipped you with what will get you through and hope to hear your testimony.
Good night.
Just realised some guys have already gone for the test. Sorry I'm came up with this a bit late but I wish you the best.

thanks a lot dapsy. pls are we going to drive on the main road or just within the school?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by dapsy06: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2015
G
adeborlaaa:

thanks a lot dapsy. pls are we going to drive on the main road or just within the school?

You will drive first within the school and then on the main road but some will drive only on the streets leading to the main road. It all depends on the level of confidence the examiner has in you as a result of how you drove within the school premises.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2015
dapsy06:
G

You will drive first within the school and then on the main road but some will drive only on the streets leading to the main road. It all depends on the level of confidence the examiner has in you as a result of how you drove within the school premises.

did you do your driving test in ikotun?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by dapsy06: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yes, I did at ikotun.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by josephlegm: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
dapsy06:
Good night.
Since we're going to b grouped into batches and what if I fall to 1st batch am I still going to stay long till that 5-6Pm?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2015
josephlegm:

Since we're going to b grouped into batches and what if I fall to 1st batch am I still going to stay long till that 5-6Pm?

How's it going? I guess you're there.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cherez:

I don't think so cos I didn't go with any but still scaled thru and now waiting for offer letter after d medicals.
I just went with my national id

Congrats. Were u invited for interview before medicals? What was the time frame between ur driving test and interview / medicals?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by swagoon: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
ehisjadex89:
Gud evening all,
Trust ur day went on smoothly? I wnt to bring some info to evry1 here who has not received d mail/call. I was @ d brewery ystdy to complete my medicals, and I ws opportune to discux wit d person incharge. He said d classroom for d training is meant for jst 50 persons as such, they had to spilt us into 2 batches. D man and I talked at lenght. So let's xpect txt say 1st wk of May. FEAR NOT

Bro, we in same shoes...awaiting to be contacted post-medicals.
Won't mind an heads-up wen u finally do get contacted...fasasis@gmail.com is my e-mail.
We could xchange whatsapp numbers via e-mail. Bless!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by adeborlaaa: 10:41am On May 01, 2015
does anyone know when the result of these driving test is coming out?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2015
adeborlaaa:
does anyone know when the result of these driving test is coming out?

I guess josephlegm who gave the time for test results might have an idea. When did u do ur driving test?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 01, 2015
I have my drive test today and am still on the road to ikotun facing serious traffic.......plss can any1 help with any info as regards the ongoing test. cry
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2015
magdayne:
I have my drive test today and am still on the road to ikotun facing serious traffic.......plss can any1 help with any info as regards the ongoing test. cry

You would have missed the one-on-one chat with the CEO of the driving school, the test on road signs, the written test and possibly the driving test within the school. However, if you are able to meet them before driving to the streets, you MAY still have a chance.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by josephlegm: 5:31pm On May 01, 2015
laboguashi:

I guess josephlegm who gave the time for test results might have an idea. When did u do ur driving test?

I just guessed the CBT results time! This 1 (driving test) pass my guessing IQ...and also I've not done mine till Sunday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by adeborlaaa: 6:48am On May 02, 2015
laboguashi:

. I did mine on Thursday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2015
adeborlaaa:
. I did mine on Thursday

If its the same format as those who had theirs earlier, then we will start hearing from them in batches from this next week...✌
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by josephlegm: 5:47pm On May 02, 2015
I went to see the test centre (BEST GIFT SCHOOL)just now the school is not that spacious & one of the laborers working in d compound told me there was no test today
please hope I was in the right place and didn't NB fix test for anyone today cos mine is tomorrow 3rd?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Molafaye: 6:08pm On May 02, 2015
I am guessing you were a the right place. Loads of construction work going on there. Not sure however that a labourer could have given you such an info
josephlegm:
I went to see the test centre (BEST GIFT SCHOOL)just now the school is not that spacious & one of the laborers working in d compound told me there was no test today
please hope I was in the right place and didn't NB fix test for anyone today cos mine is tomorrow 3rd?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by josephlegm: 6:59pm On May 02, 2015
Molafaye:
I am guessing you were a the right place. Loads of construction work going on there. Not sure however that a labourer could have given you such an info

I approached d labourer guy cos he was d available source I could get info about d on going test in d centre...I pray they attend to me tomorrow cos I must not stay till 6:30 pm in Lagos
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by diddygracias(f): 10:59pm On May 02, 2015
Have any lady been invited for driving text
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Cherez: 11:38pm On May 02, 2015
Pls, if u r here or u know anyone who has gone thru d medicals and have not received an invite pass this info to them.
I received no call, SMS or mail but I went there n saw my offer letter. If u've got same challenge, inbox me n I'll give u a tip on how to assess d lady in charge cos it might not be fair spreading her info on d web.
Pls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 4:13am On May 03, 2015
inception101:

no call just text@9am/9:30 thereabout
To resume on d 15th of May? Please may I ask, as 2nd batch or what? Aside from u,scum and rotix,haven't seen anybody saying they got mail for resumption on 15th. Is it just d 3 of u that will be going for d training/induction as a batch diff from d 1st?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 4:17am On May 03, 2015
Rotiix:

Don't disturb yourself, the exam is based on what we would be taught during the induction, if u can concentrate in class & read well no problem.

Not trying to sound pessimistic but,did ppl fail it in ur batch? If yes,how many,and were they kicked out?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 4:19am On May 03, 2015
josephlegm:

pls dapsy,kindly drop mail. Want to ask an important question.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by inception101(m): 4:24am On May 03, 2015
iykololo:
[b][/b]
Not trying to sound pessimistic but,did ppl fail it in ur batch? If yes,how many,and were they kicked out?
Heard nobody failed in dia batch!! And dat d question is/was based on what was being taught.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.