Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (392037 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2015
What about the guys who are through with induction, whats the situation,where were you guys posted to? Wish we got some concrete info for those of us waiting...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sCun: 3:06pm On May 12, 2015
inception101:

Ask what u wanna ask bro
Has anybody who is supposed to resume this week gotten any information about our accomodation and when we are to check in? I mean direct information from NB not assumptions.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by inception101(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2015
sCun:
Has anybody who is supposed to resume this week gotten any information about our accomodation and when we are to check in? I mean direct information from NB not assumptions.
Nothing atm
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by ladyjay4: 4:35pm On May 13, 2015
inception101:

Nothing atm
nope
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2015
ladyjay4:

nope

This waiting na wa o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2015
let's join faith together and fast for 3 days 6-3 for our file to be opened immediately. may God see us tru
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by itzwaley: 9:44pm On May 13, 2015
sCun:

Alert to resume at mainland hotel just got in
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2015
Ehimax:
let's join faith together and fast for 3 days 6-3 for our file to be opened immediately. may God see us tru

I don start my own o. Others who are waiting for resumption/interview, make una join in this fasting and prayer session.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2015
itzwaley:

Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by ifimix(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2015
Congrats. patiently waiting for interview and to finally report at the hotel for induction.

itzwaley:

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 6:46am On May 14, 2015
sCun:

Tot u Ve received ur offer letter scun?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sCun: 7:11am On May 14, 2015
iykololo:

Tot u Ve received ur offer letter scun?
Yes I have. I was only asking about accomodation details which I've now received
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by iykololo(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2015
sCun:
Yes I have. I was only asking about accomodation details which I've now received

Great! All the best in there. Don't hesitate to keep the house apprised whenever u ve the chance to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2015
Those who have stared working has gone totally mute on this trend, well I just want to ask how the job is going and hope u guys are enjoying the job?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2015
Ehimax:
Those who have stared working has gone totally mute on this trend, well I just want to ask how the job is going and hope u guys are enjoying the job?

I thought I was the only one thinking in this line o. I guess the job is quite demanding. Hopefully, we'll join them soon.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by pearlita(f): 12:50pm On May 15, 2015
I was number 11 I did my driving test on 3rd of May. .wondering why I haven't heard anything yet..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2015
pearlita:
I was number 11 I did my driving test on 3rd of May. .wondering why I haven't heard anything yet..

The unilorin graduate?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2015
To those wondering why ppl go silent once they resume @NB, its not due to selfishness or bad blood, but once u get there, u'l learn its unethical to divulge company's info on social media. Yea the work might be demanding but NB is a place to be, I must tell u the truth the experience has been awesome! Exercise patience, u'l definitely be called, probably when u least expect. Wish u guys luck. #Peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by laboguashi(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2015
Rotiix:
To those wondering why ppl go silent once they resume @NB, its not due to selfishness or bad blood, but once u get there, u'l learn its unethical to divulge company's info on social media. Yea the work might be demanding but NB is a place to be, I must tell u the truth the experience has been awesome! Exercise patience, u'l definitely be called, probably when u least expect. Wish u guys luck. #Peace.

Thanks bro. I'm encouraged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 10:59pm On May 16, 2015
Rotiix:
Thanks man, though what we desire to know isn't company secrets, most of us just want a little bit of reassurance....but thanx you hav just done that...all the best brother
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by josephlegm: 7:48pm On May 17, 2015
14days of waiting...thank God we're still alive
Perhaps we can use awaiting result(driving test) for the interview

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Molafaye: 11:41pm On May 17, 2015
Lol! I am guessing the delay has something to do with this fuel scarcity. You might have to wait till post-inauguration!
josephlegm:

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by adeborlaaa: 7:46am On May 18, 2015
josephlegm:

u are so funny. lol
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2015
Molafaye:
Lol! I am guessing the delay has something to do with this fuel scarcity. You might have to wait till post-inauguration!

I used to have the fuel scarcity factor thought, but on a second thought I tink it has no effect on the recruitment process. It should be more of an internal logistics factor, maybe they want to completely induct the newly employed ppl b4 focusing on us. The interviewers may be among the course facilitators in the hotel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Molafaye: 5:22pm On May 18, 2015
Ehimax:

Quite logical too
I used to have the fuel scarcity factor thought, but on a second thought I tink it has no effect on the recruitment process. It should be more of an internal logistics factor, maybe they want to completely induct the newly employed ppl b4 focusing on us. The interviewers may be among the course facilitators in the hotel.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2015
Please anybody in the house that can give us concrete info? It's easier to be told 1 week or 3 months than to be kept in the dark....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by efizyhenchmen: 8:14am On May 19, 2015
Regret mail...one needs to move on..-it isn't over yet..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by pearlita(f): 8:16am On May 19, 2015
I got a regret mail this morning..what a sad news to wake up to..I know God has something better in store for me..All the best to those who made it to the next stage..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by montecarlo(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2015
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by ibnibs: 12:03pm On May 19, 2015
@efizzyhenmen and pearlrita, when did you guys do the driving test?. Asking cos I did mine on the 28 of april and I am yet to receive any mail or text from NB.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Buskolo(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2015
Wow just came online, for those who got the regret mail, be strong God will put you in a good place...for those of us waiting lets keep the faith!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.