Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej (1329 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari? / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by Voice234: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ we appreciate all you have done for us, you have done your best but your best is not good enough

1 Like

Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by pupsyd: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2015
are you sure? or you frame this with ya friends?
uhn!

anyway, GEJ till thy kingdom come!!!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Please call me Jonathan...but neva in ur life call me Buhari, me nor like am

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by henryangelo: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2015
U can change my surname to Jonathan but don't in your life think of calling me Buhari or Allah will strike you at once.Buhari is known as casket in Saudi Arabia

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by okpamson15(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2015
In Psquare voice The rejected stone that was negleted become the precious stone that was selected, and acepted. Come FailBUhari 14 al of u wil sing that song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by Voice234: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2015
pupsyd:
are you sure? or you frame this with ya friends?
uhn!

anyway, GEJ till thy kingdom come!!!
My friends and I are not that jobless and with the conversation you can guess that those two people have not seen for a while and are hailing each other for their diappearing act
Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by pupsyd: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Voice234:

My friends and I are not that jobless and with the conversation you can guess that those two people have not seen for a while and are hailing each other for their diappearing act
Alright! anyway, did you agree with me that GEJ TILL thy Kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by LaurelP(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2015
He's a failure
Why won't they hate him?
Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by Voice234: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
grin
pupsyd:

Alright! anyway, did you agree with me that GEJ TILL thy Kingdom come

I agree Pupsyd, only if your Kingdom is coming on May 29th 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by pupsyd: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Voice234:
grin

I agree Pupsyd, only if your Kingdom is coming on May 29th 2015 grin
buhahahahabuuu! laughing in demonic voice!

dude you dey too funny oooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by pupsyd: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
LaurelP:
He's a failure
Why won't they hate him?

Are you sure? Any evidence? uhn....
Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by nellyjohn: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Call me Jonathan as well 10 times each second everyday of ur life and I will answer u. But neva call me B not to talk of Buh or Buhari becos I will skin u alife
Up GEJ

1 Like

Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by Voice234: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ himself knows he is losing this one that's why him and his campaign team has resorted to any means possible to defame the person of GMB. Since they know when it comes to credibility and who has the interest of the people at hand, it's GMB all the way.

VOTE for CHANGE

Not N10 Change

But for GMB/PYO
Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by chiomashine: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
story for the gods, will forever prefer GEJ to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by dmcdad: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
henryangelo:
U can change my surname to Jonathan but don't in your life think of calling me Buhari or Allah will strike you at once.Buhari is known as casket in Saudi Arabia
Thank God this is Nigeria and not Saudi Arabia.
Re: Picture Of How Much Most Nigerian Youths Dislike Gej by udemzyudex(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
una sure say the op well so?
you and your padi do rubbish for there ,you come here come post Nigerian youths.. Bros you don high..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Study Finds Nigerian Presidential Poll Too Close To Call / Bomb Blast Rocks Jos Motor Park / Warship Commissioned In LAGOS By GEJ Was A Gift 4rm US Govt And Built In1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.