Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (51489 Views)

Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Yesterday, excited Nigerians took to the streets to celebrate president Muhammadu Buhari in their own way after his return from medical vacation abroad. Several groups in various locations sang, drummed and danced to welcome the president.

A group of youths paraded a cow which was "designed" to express support for the President as the paraded it through the streets singing Oyoyo! Baba Oyoyo!’

Some others killed camels and rams to celebrate the president's return...See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/excited-youths-parade-customized-cow-to.html

3 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Wailers, choke on this grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Kai!
Formerly it was a dog, now you name a cow after me?!
Just wait for me, let me come out from za oda room

54 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Aufbauh(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2017
E don do nau, abi una wan make some people get restless days.

As a biafran by Kanu's formation i give up and surrender to the national troops! cheesy

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2017
see temi temi sista on top okada

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by fallout87: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2017
xstry:
Wailers, choke on this grin

Choke on what? Which one of those people pictured has a college education? What about grade school?

They just follow the command of their oga and clerics.

The fact you find this as anything near important or relevant says a lot about your level of intelligence..... maybe it matches theirs?

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Epositive(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2017
interesting! even haters are partaking in this celebration,,,,,

#positivevibes

2 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2017
fallout87:

Choke on what? Which one of those people pictured has a college education? What about grade school?

The fact you find this as anything near important or relevant says a lot about your level of intelligence..... maybe it matches theirs?
good thing you're already choking

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2017
seriously I'm no longer cool with all this jubilation. What has his coming back improved since yesterday. They should stop all this already, instead channel their energies to pray for the old man because he still look fragile

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2017
make them flex
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by TPAND(f): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2017
The stupidity of our friends at the top of the national cardinal point is so disturbing, when you think of how stupid this friends can get, they amaze you again with another idiotic level of stupidity.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by mightyhazel: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Suffering/dying and smiling grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by jamex93(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2017
just imagine the mumuness

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2017
This ain't necessary. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Oladimejyy(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2017
sad

10 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Oladimejyy(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2017
jamex93:
just imagine the mumuness

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2017
The way Northerners re always Agog for leaders from their own extraction baffles me.
But if it were to be a Southern Christian that is involved in this health scandals, they would hv gone fury.

So pathetic of them.
Fvck One~Nigeria Prank

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by mykelmeezy: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2017
*correction*

excited JOBLESS ILLITERATES

of all the pics if those celebrating "the return" 80% of them are almajiris

that speaks volume

27 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Jabioro: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
Kai!
Formerly it was a dog, now you name a cow after me?!
Just wait for me, let me come out from za oda room
The accompanied picture speaks volumes, only wise one can understood.. it get me off my feet

2 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by TimeManager(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Ahmadu Bello was revered but Buhari is extremely loved. Na to become Sultan remain o.
Truth is talking!

5 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by oyinkinola: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2017
fallout87:

..and you that bave phd had how many vote?
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by oyinkinola: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2017
mightyhazel:
Suffering/dying and smiling grin

1 Like

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by emeijeh(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2017
Jabioro:
The accompanied picture speaks volumes, only wise one can understood.. it get me off my feet
.... Off your feet to strive harder?
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by juman(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Buhari in his life never cared about the almajiris.

4 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Sweetnik22(f): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Meaning, the cow is now d baba undecided

7 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Agimor(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2017
All these Northerners self. There is a slight difference between them and the Cow their rear. So Bubu dor turn messiah.

8 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2017
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by damilolammm(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2017
cool
Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by twilliamx(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Northerners!!!! the weight on Nigeria's back,they have been dragging the country back since 1914. they only reason they vote is because he is our tribes man, whether they are been misled or not. But anyways welcome back Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Orisirisi, someone that is about to go back to where he comes from

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.