Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari (604 Views)

My Administration Will Be Committed To Fixing Nigeria – Buhari / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply / Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari by HeyNaijaF(f): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Read full gists here:
www.heynaija.com/administration-will-end-epileptic-power-supply-buhari/

The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, during the rally in Kebbi state, pledged to end current epileptic power supply in the country which would boost the economy and attract domestic and foreign investment.
He assured his supporters that if elected, his administration would focus on the challenges facing the country- insecurity, corruption, unemployment and so on. He also pointed out that the agriculture sector would be explored, especially fishing and rice production which will boost the rural economy.
“I will revive mining industries and give loan to our businessmen and women in such a way that our economy will emerge stronger than ever. My administration would utilize resources prudently and end corruption through intensified anti-corruption crusade; build schools, provide materials and transportation for students.
“We will also be transparent and uphold trust and confidence entrusted in us by Nigerians, if elected into power in the 2015 elections,”he said.
Present at the rally was the governorship candidate, Alhaji Atiku Bagudo, who assured that the people of the state will vote for the party. He also pledged exploit the agriculture and mineral resources in the state to provide employment and generate revenue.

Read full gists here:
www.heynaija.com/administration-will-end-epileptic-power-supply-buhari/

Re: My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari by x6blade(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ok *spreads mat* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari by DeeBoiyy: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
This guy is an over ambitious fellow.

He should be planning on what to do with the compensation money he will recieve after losing out come failbuhari 14

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari by BokoHaramm: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
"I will take xtians to heaven and muslims to ajanah." BUHARI
Re: My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
I belive you my 'coming incumbent president'

(in PEJ's voice)
grin grin
Re: My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari by freeradical(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
x6blade:
Ok *spreads mat* grin
O boy this your mat spreading format is working wonders in your Nairaland career. Kontinu
Re: My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari by Redoil: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why is it that something strange is always wrong with the species call buhari i.e salisu buhari and mohamedu buhari and another buhari?
Guess correctly what is wrong with them and win a house in VGC or banana island.
Re: My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari by x6blade(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
freeradical:
O boy this your mat spreading format is working wonders in your Nairaland career. Kontinu
King size mat for sale laced with silver nd gold grin 2million naira
Re: My Administration Will End Epileptic Power Supply- Buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
JOKER...

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe Answer The Following Questions / Nigeria Decides: BUHARI Or JONATHAN? Cast Ur Vote Here. / PDP Steals N100 On Every Litre Of Kerosene – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.