Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants (2453 Views)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by hardywaltz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
This are pictures of the damaged campaign rally ground where the APC standard brearer Dr. Dakuku Peterside was billed to campaign today but was disrupted by PDP hoodlums.
Mr Emmanuel the APC organizing secretary in Okirika tried to stop them but this is what dey did to him.

As usual this news will not make headlines but if PDP members fight amogst themselves over disagreement in sharing of cash, they will claim it was APC members who did the shooting.

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by x6blade(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ok *spreads mat* females only angry
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by Redoil: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why is it that something strange is always wrong with the species call buhari i.e salisu buhari and mohamedu buhari and another buhari?
Guess correctly what is wrong with them and win a house in VGC or banana island.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by DickDastardly(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
If the person of the president can be attacked in any part of this country in the name of tribal politics, then i say to pieces be our peace. Let the violence begin already. Its what wr all secretly wish for by the way we've been sounding on and offline about the elections.
Nice pictures, but not gory enough for my liking!

Mods push this to FP to satisfy the APC Op. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by henryangelo: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
APC, if You guys like kill all your members in the name of setting GEJ and his family up,we can't fall to that cheap trap,we don't want buhari haram,had it been is another candidate apart from buhari we will start considering voting for the person, but for now the God of Israelis have anointed GEJ,whom God have lifted up no man can pull him down

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by hardywaltz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:
If the person of the president can be attacked in any part of this country in the name of tribal politics, then i say to pieces be our peace. Let the violence begin already. Its what wr all secretly wish for by the way we've been sounding on and offline about the elections.
Nice pictures, but not gory enough for my liking!

Mods push this to FP to satisfy the APC Op. cool
It's good to know you are one if the anarchist.
However APC Rivers State chapter has adopted Amaechi's style of politics.
In his 8years reign as Governor there has not been and will not be a politically motivated killing.
Dr. Dakuku Peterside has chosen to adopt similar strategies.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by fuckerholic(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Redoil:
Why is it that something strange is always wrong with the species call buhari i.e salisu buhari and mohamedu buhari and another buhari?
Guess correctly what is wrong with them and win a house in VGC or banana island.
A demon is following them and always crying "blood..blood"

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by Alphaoscar: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
I sense Mama piss handwork here afterall it is her Local Government and she was at the place just last week.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by talktimi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
hardywaltz:

It's good to know you are one if the anarchist.
However APC Rivers State chapter has adopted Amaechi's style of politics.
In his 8years reign as Governor there has not been and will not be a politically motivated killing.
Dr. Dakuku Peterside has chosen to adopt similar strategies.
@politically motivated killing.

You don't know what you're saying.... Lets leave it at that
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by Redoil: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
fuckerholic:

A demon is following them and always crying "blood..blood"
partially correct

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by hardywaltz(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
talktimi:
@politically motivated killing.

You don't know what you're saying.... Lets leave it at that
Kindly enlighten us..
I'm sure you can't name any one who has been murdered and the act linked to Rivers State Government under Amaechi.
Amaechi single handedly chased all the militants away from Rivers State.

Amaechi is a man of peace so is Dr Dakuku Peterside.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by Skako(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP e don start be that? U no even follow the agreement book wey we put hand for?

Osun for buhari
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by talktimi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
hardywaltz:

Kindly enlighten us..
I'm sure you can't name any one who has been murdered and the act linked to Rivers State Government under Amaechi.
Amaechi single handedly chased all the militants away from Rivers State.

Amaechi is a man of peace so is Dr Dakuku Peterside.
I laugh
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by hardywaltz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
talktimi:
I laugh
I take it that u have nothing reasonable to say
Or
U have tried had to disproof the facts but can't get any.
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by stebell(m): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
hardywaltz:

Or

Who killed Charlse Nsiegbe?
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by hardywaltz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
stebell:

Who killed Charlse Nsiegbe?
Nsiegbe was Amaechi and Wike's rite hand man, the enemies killed him to prevent him from contesting the Federal House of Representatives.
However Amaechi gave the ticket to his wife amidst bickeringand opposition by all including Wike and Emerekini.
The aim of the enemy was altimately defeated.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by stebell(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
hardywaltz:

Nsiegbe was Amaechi and Wike's rite hand man, the enemies killed him to
prevent him from contesting the Federal House of Representatives.
However Amaechi gave the ticket to his wife amidst bickeringand
opposition by all including Wike and Emerekini.
The aim of the enemy was altimately defeated.

This is ur version of the story.
We in Phalga knows better.
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by hardywaltz(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
stebell:

This is ur version of the story.
We in Phalga knows better.
Ok give us ur own version of events if possible backed up by newspaper reports. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/amaechi-cuts-short-foreign-trip-over-nsiegbes-death/
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by talktimi(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
hardywaltz:

Or
don't worry, when the time is right the gong shall be sounded.
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by kunlekuti1960: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
GOOD FOR APC AS THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN BE VIOLENT.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by Nkemtreasure: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Do these people really know how much these sound equipments cost?
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by Ivanspring(f): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Its now ''PDP'' and not ''hoodlums''?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by ellechrystal(f): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Redoil:
Is it in all d threads u write this? Am getting tired of it already.. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by Redoil: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Is it in all d threads u write this? Am getting tired of it already.. cheesy grin grin
sorry about that. This people think they can just write result and issue themselves certificate so as to fool us.
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by dulaman: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
pdp commits it dies, APC does it quickly smell fp. this will not smell fp
https://www.nairaland.com/2109811/buhari-defeated-maitatsine-islamic-sect
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by dulaman: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
this should also make front page. since gej attack on hilux did
Re: Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants by hardywaltz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
dulaman:
this should also make front page. since gej attack on hilux did
It wouldn't...
We are used to it on NL

(1) (Reply)

AMOKWE EXPLOSION: How I Cheated Death, By Eze / Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race: Sahara Reporters / In Tears! Police Officers Rush To Separate Two Pastors Fighting Inside Church :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.