Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl (970 Views)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 / Bread Girl Versus Garri Girl... Which Is You Or Your Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl by umohmfonobong: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Please Nairalanders if you are face with an issue where a 20 years old girl fail in love with u seriously and you are not sure if a matured girl of about 26 years and above that u know love u, and your ex who in a way also want to fall back, please which among them will you prefer, is it the 20 years girl that really love you or the matured girl that u are not sure if she love u, or your ex that once disappointed u, and your age is 35, please i need urgent replies
Re: 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl by x6blade(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
My mat is my love angry so i shall spread it here
Re: 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Your ex is out of the picture; she hurt you and I know you ain't going back to that.

Now, between the 20 year old and 26 year old, I'd suggest you date the one you'd possibly take to the altar.
Can you wife the 20 year old? If you can't, don't even go there.

Love with your head, not your heart.
Re: 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl by aristocrazzy: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Since you are 35 I think it is a question of whether to marry all of them. You know what to do.
Re: 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl by umohmfonobong: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
The matured does not love me, but the 20 years love me so much
Re: 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl by umohmfonobong: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
the 25 years plus girl is so lazy and am not seeing love in her, i have to beg her to cook for me and all that, but the 20 years girl which she can cook for me and all that, she do go to see my parent when am not around but the 25 years does not even ask after my parent
Re: 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl by umohmfonobong: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
please fellow nairalander i need your candid advice please
Re: 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl by vanndubi: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
According to you, OP, the 19 year old" fail" in love. So she don automatically fail. No bi so?
Re: 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
umohmfonobong:
the 25 years plus girl is so lazy and am not seeing love in her, i have to beg her to cook for me and all that, but the 20 years girl which she can cook for me and all that, she do go to see my parent when am not around but the 25 years does not even ask after my parent

you don't need a soothsayer to know who will love, cherish and care for you.

Someone who gives a Bleep about your parents or another that doesn't a shi.t.?

She's lazy and you have to beg her. I know she's not your wife yet and that responsibility is not hers but we all have our different definition of what love requires and should be and if in any way this is a priority to you. Please follow the younger one with all your heart.
Re: 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl by Castos(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op you're not serious at all. What you're witnessing is what I call 'first approach' once you're in with her (marriage), you can never be that happy again. All your discussions will be draw backwards. When you say hello she'll say olleh. Rearrange your dating life and leave the kid alone. My former dept. Presido did something of this nature, married a 21yrs old girl now she's a 'KEZIAH'. All dem young fine boys done nyiach her, whether they were away of her marriage, I don't know. Their case is no.1 on their Pastor's list. She complains of the guy's age which is like a bully to her.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Cheat / Y Its Good To Be A Virgin! / Why Is This Common Only In A Nigeria Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.